• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Two glass cannons from animated shows.

Grim has his scythe and Rick has a week of prep time.

Win via KO, incapacitation, or death. SPEED EQUALIZED

Grim evol
Rick Sanchez

1.Finally somebody did this versus debate

2,I think he has imortality type 2 is because he can function as a full skeleton or as invidual bones and his body can function perfectly fine without his head,i guess that's why

After rick stops time and attemps to kill grim,grim would survive it due to his immortalities,resurection and after that he'd take the scythe back with telekinesis or just summen it like in the chrismas special when miss claus stole the scythe.You know i'd make a threat to suggest some missing abilities like magnetism.This could be useful in this battle,with this and telekinesis grim would be able to disarm rick rendering rick without any good option to kill grim.I'll try to find some links to prove it.

Note:I find it a bit stupid why he doesn't make that more often in the series,but i guess,if he would than the episode would more shorter and unintresting.

Yea this is really good lol.

My vote is almost on grim for immortality and the commonplace attributes of most versions of grim reapers but giving sanchez a WEEK of prep time?

Sanchez built a device capable of exponentially increasing the learning capabilities of a stupid dog in seconds and the dog literally took over the entire planet in days.

Give rick a week of prep and he just may be able to beat a tangible version of death.

If rick had a week of prep to fight something this powerful in the show hed probably scale along the lines of the hyperverse.

i vote inconclusive for now.

RealeyesRealizeRealies said:
Yea this is really good lol.
My vote is almost on grim for immortality and the commonplace attributes of most versions of grim reapers but giving sanchez a WEEK of prep time?

Sanchez built a device capable of exponentially increasing the learning capabilities of a stupid dog in seconds and the dog literally took over the entire planet in days.

Give rick a week of prep and he just may be able to beat a tangible version of death.

If rick had a week of prep to fight something this powerful in the show hed probably scale along the lines of the hyperverse.

i vote inconclusive for now.
And toonforce, almost forgot

IIRC he has a remote that can make the user travel to the past, so if he really wanted to he could kill baby Rick or something

Insecurity97 said:
IIRC he has a remote that can make the user travel to the past, so if he really wanted to he could kill baby Rick or something
I'm pretty sure you're thinking of his remote that allows him to control time, which is usually locked in his trunk.

Rick stomps. Given a week of prep time, he could easily steal the scythe and make it irretrievable, or seal Grim in some pocket dimension where he's eternally subject to torture, or something equally ridiculous. He had no problem fighting the actual Devil, killed Worldender while he was blackout drunk, and I have no reason to believe that Grim would stand a chance against Rick.

Insecurity97 said:
Tbf, worldender is featless. Also, Grim could time travel, which Rick has no answer to
Worldender isn't featless, we just never see his feats. We're told that he's destroyed many worlds and commited genocide by the Vindicators, and has massive size as well, and Rick crucified him while being too drunk to remember it.

Back