• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gremmy Thoumeaux vs. Fairy Tail

@davidsteel1

fair point; we could throw out Hiro's plot convenient super ******** logic and and say all of the FT verses haxes work regardless of power. Brandish's hax not working on Neinheart is also PIS since she could use it on August who is both immune to caster magic and way stronger than her.

@Delta woah I don't know if it was intentional, but man that came across as passive aggressive... or I could be misinterpreting u. But u do raise a good point Brandish did show her powers can work on ppl more powerful than her; generally when it comes to Hiro its plot above everything else.

It wasn't intentionally aggressive, though in fairness Hiro's BS does make me angry (said anger increases when a fresh piece of BS reminds me that FT's story line revolves around plot holes and bad logic and that a story that could have been awsome was concived of and butchered by a terrible writer).

@Delta oh so I wasn't completely wrong; fair enough I guess, but I would advise not to focus on it too much (it's one of those stories u can read because it's generally fun not because it's been well thought out)

@Delta I get the impression ur a very... sensible reader. Like u want everything to make sense, I on the other hand am quite fine with stupidity as long as it makes me feel good, but either way good luck man.

If by sensible you mean i like what i read to be well written, then yes. A story doesn't have to make sense for me to like it so long as the nonsense works (Axe Cop is a good example); In FT the nonsense doesn't work. Shame the only thing Hiro writes well are: tragic backstories and nakama moments.

Anyway, sorry for derailing

Back to my suggestion: are allowing FT's haxes to work regardless of power?

@Delta yes I did mean u enjoy well written and thought out stories. And as for ur suggestion; I'm fine with it, don't know about everyone else though

If their hax will work and they know how powerfull Gremmy can be Dimaria would instantly timestop (as always) and then Zeref/Mavis/Mard/anyone with one-hit ko/durability negation ability casts it right away. If they do not know its pure guesswork but they will anyway start with timestop (dimaria standard way) and if they were stupid enough to stop timestopping they would deserve to lose. Also it is really hard to say what is faster Massively Hypersonic+ character clicking teeth or Gremmy's space cookies massacre. (it depends - it they know they would try protect Dimaria for all cost) Also I think Macro would work in that case also- well it could even force Gremmy to kill himself (or at least stopping him from doing his cookie terror) but its only if we are assuming all haxes will work.

Hmm but Macro does seem to be tied into the will of the person it is cast on; hell Alvarez fodder we're able to ignore it when it was cast by Mirajane

You mean when she casted it for the first time in her life (most likely) and on hundreds of them. But well i was refering to Seilah who on the other hand never shown any problem with that except with inability to cast it on Mira due to her demonic based power.

Well still if Marco didn't work on fodder characters of the Alvarez Empire, and technically speaking Mirajane is literally stronger than Seilah and she had lots of time trying to perfect marco during the timeskip. We can't assume that Seilah can use maco on Gremmy because it has shown limits via Alveraz fodders. UNLESS YOU GOT A PERFECT EXPLANATION WHY MARCO CAN WORK ON GREMMY ID LOVE TO HERE IT.

Back