• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gremmy Thoumeaux vs. Fairy Tail

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
Gremmy is bored so he decides to see if he can solo a verse and travels between dimensions ending up in the Alvarez Empire where all the Fairy Tail characters are conveniently gathered.

Round 1: No knowledge of each other and everyone is in character.

Round 2: Fairy Tail have knowledge but Gremmy is bloodlusted.

Round 3: Speed is equalized and they all have knowledge of each other.

Can the dumb Sternritter solo? Speed is equalized for all rounds now.

You do realize his hax will just turn everyone into cookies. Let's not do this. Fairy Tail has all of 2 6-B characters....

A bloodlusted Gremmy would be very very deadly. That said the Fairy Tail cast can definitely keeps up especially if Mavis and Zeref plays smart. A well timed and hidden Fairy Law + Time stop would be enough to take down Gremmy. But then again bloodlusted is dangerous.

They have 2 attempts to take him down as they have Ultear's Last Ages as backup. Also if they manage to trap Gremmy in Time Stop its basicaly enough as they have enough hax (erasure from existence, death inductment, purification, soulsteal, pleasure inductment, petrification). It depends how they will play it. Im sure however the casualities will be high.

Round 1: Gremmy clones and drops a meteor on them.

Round 2: Gremmy imagines them out of existence.

Round 3: Gremmy clones and drops a meteor on them.

Yeah the thing with Gremmmy is... well he's pretty stupid and in all honesty his powers and its limitations (if he has any) are rather vague. He could turn Yachirus bones into cookies (super messed up btw) but never attempted the same with Kenpachi; probably because of plot but in all honesty this battle could literally end in him overpowering everyone and winning or FT manages to scrape out a victory or -and most likely- he screws himself over (literally the only sternritter to kill himself)

That's what's bothering me, y didn't he just turn all of Kenpachi's bones to cookies? Is it because he couldn't? And besides went back to have a look at his fight with Kenpachi seems he has to pay attention/focus on who he wants to attack for it to have any effect. That's y Yachirus bones turned back to normal once Kenpachi got his attention.

Gremmy is my favorite bleach character and can solo a great deal of people with his OPness. However soloing a verse? Eh his ability requires his attention at all times so numbers overwhelming him is a possiblity, I assume someone in that verse has the destruction capability to reduce the meteor to nothing (its a very strong one though). Should he clone himself enough he could possibly create a vacuum of space large enough to take out a whole lot of them but again there are way too many people lol also for him to imagine afflictions on others I'm fairly certain he needs to make contact with them (bones and death) both times in the manga it was after touching someone. He can defend for a while by imagining his durability high but FT has some space/time things going on.

Davidsteel1 said:
That's what's bothering me, y didn't he just turn all of Kenpachi's bones to cookies? Is it because he couldn't? And besides went back to have a look at his fight with Kenpachi seems he has to pay attention/focus on who he wants to attack for it to have any effect. That's y Yachirus bones turned back to normal once Kenpachi got his attention.
Because Gremmy is a dumbass. And Kenpachi has higher AP than anyone in FT so comparing FT fodders to Kenpachi is useless. BTW Gremmy also BFR Kenny to outer space, so if he wants to solo the verse, he will

If he's such a dumbass wouldn't that play in FT's favour considering they have a fair share of intelligent ppl themselves (Zeref, Mavis, Irene, August, Hades- if we're using dead characters too- hell even Gray and Natsu can be tactical when it's necessary) that aside it still doesn't dissuade my point on the fact that he needs to focus on apparently an enemy at a time. In fact if he even for a moment begins to think he might lose when faced with overwhelming numbers, a fair amount of hax (time stop, pleasure, fairy law, death manipulation, the ability to create demons from rubble, Jacobs spatial magic etc) then he'll practically be done as unlike Kenpachi no one would even be willing to tell him that he's about to kill himself

Apparently everyone forgot about dimaria and her attitude to use time stop right after the fight has begun..

So Round 1 maybe FT due to Gremmy is a dumbass.. and Round 2 and Round 3 is inconclusive depend on who strike first.

Davidsteel1 said:
If he's such a dumbass wouldn't that play in FT's favour considering they have a fair share of intelligent ppl themselves (Zeref, Mavis, Irene, August, Hades- if we're using dead characters too- he'll even Gray and Natsu can be tactical when it's necessary) that aside it still doesn't dissuade my point on the fact that he needs to focus on apparently an enemy at a time. In fact if he even for a moment begins to think he might lose when faced with overwhelming numbers, a fair amount of hax (time stop, pleasure, fairy law, death manipulation, the ability to create demons from rubble, Jacobs spatial magic etc) then he'll practically be done as unlike Kenpachi no one would even be willing to tell him that he's about to kill himself
Yes it could. That's why Gremmy is downplayed and hated a lot. However Gremmy can create clones to balance the number of oppenent.

@joseph honestly I don't hate Gremmy I actually find him entertaining, but it's just his power is literally the ability to do anything and everything, but he is his own greatest enemy. When he saw Kenpachi could take on and decimate just about everything he could imagine y didn't he just spawn an army? Hell he could have probably won the war himself. But seriously his power does seem to have vague weaknesses; for instance when he created a clone he said the power of his imagination doubled- what does that even mean??? Sigh I don't even know anymore, on paper he should be able to beat almost anyone, but in reality his loss does nothing but confuse me.

He can imagine someone ability and power and he do that to kenpachi in order to be as strong as he is but stupidly forgot to imagine kenpachi body which is why he get reck in round 1.. But that is not a problem if he is bloodlusted, and he can always BFR zeref to space.

He undid his own attack when he got hit. I don't think it's true BFR and more like mimicking space in dealing damage.

Either way that won't bypass his instant death aura.

Emm if he can summon meteor and imagine someone to death why can't he teleported zeref to space? and we dont even know the extent of zeref immortality to begin with. He create END in hope for END can be strong enough to kill him.

No they are dead, the fodder shinigami(I forgot her name) next to Yachiru confirmed it. But after that they are turned to undead by the undead Trap and then turn to undead again by mayuri before he restored them back.

Sorry but there's a lot of dead and undead in ur reply kinda difficult to follow. But I think I can figure out what ur saying, but u don't have to be dead to be turned into a Zombie; case and point Toshiro he was stated to have been transformed b4 his death hence its is entirely possible she got to Kensei and Rose b4 they died.

They were confirmed to be dead by Gremmy and Isane. Can't really say they are both very credible sources of information. But say u r correct, y not use this ability against Kenpachi? Honestly he's power is far too inconsistent for me to take any of his more deadly abilities seriously

Well is we talked about round 2 and round 3? because he won't have any of those problem on round 2(especially round 2) and round 3.

True he is blood lusted in r2 & 3 but that's assuming he can "imagine" anyone's death b4 Dimaria stops time. Since FT is aware of what he can do in r2 chances are they wouldn't even think of giving him the chance to do anything. Really I think his best shot is in r3

I don't knocw if it's safe to equate the two; u may very well be right, but keep in mind that just about every other character above her aside from END would have some kind of defence against it (August, Irene and Acnologia are resistant to magic and Zeref appears to be familiar with time stop himself) the only character we've seen combat and overwhelm her power is END and even then we know little to nothing about what he can really do.

Back