• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gravity and Star Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to this calculation, Larry Castle weighed over 200 billion pounds, and Mario lifted him effortlessly: www.ign.com/blogs/shaw98/2014/06/08/mario-can-pick-up-my-house-the-true-strength-of-mario

However, if we consider scientific factors, this is the castle of weight on Earth, and he raised it in his world, which according to this calculation, is 7.96 times the Earth's gravity: www.youtube.com/watch?v=McsgRggUjE4

Also has the coins, which according to this calculation, can weigh up to 4.5 tons each, and Super Mario World, the most he can carry are 99 coins: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs3zGtWLUXU

At the end of all, Mario on Earth could lift 5,848,717,666.910 TONS effortlessly (WHAT means it could still lift much more weight). In this case, the Mario lifting force should be at least in PJ. This mass, could release enough energy to destroy all life on Earth.

STAR ROD:

Mario / Bowser with the Star Rod is classified as Level Planet, however, do not think that is not right. According to Russ T. Star Rod had the power to perform all carrier wishes. In this case, the destruction would have limits. Since Bowser had the Star Rod, it would be at least Multiversal. You have to remember that Mario had just defeated Bowser, who was with the Star Rod, and did it in base form, and the same could simply want the Multiverse was destroyed. If Mario defeated a Multiversal in base form, the same form should be at least Multi-Universal, and the Star Rod should be at least Multiversal.

On the classification, I do not think he should be classified as a human, since it is not the son of humans and does not even have a human anatomy. Mario is a Son of the Star.

Tier: 5-C to low 5-B|At Least 5-B With the Crystal Stars|3-B, possibly 3-A with the Power Stars|low 2-C|2-B With Star Rod|2-B

[...]

Classification: Star Children

[...]

Attack Potency: Moon Level to Small Planet Level| At least Planet Level with Crystal Stars|Multi-Galaxy Level (Defeat a Grand Star-powered Bowser who has powerful enough to gradually destroy the universe), Universe level with Power Stars|Multi-Universe Level (Defeat a Star Rod-powered Bowser who has powerful enough to destroy Multiverse)Multiverse Level (With Star Rod)|Multiverse Level (defeat Super Dimentio);

[...]

So I wonder, is allowed to consider scientific factors like gravity? Since not all the laws of physics apply to his world.

Alradion said:
According to this calculation, Larry Castle weighed over 200 billion pounds, and Mario lifted him effortlessly: www.ign.com/blogs/shaw98/2014/06/08/mario-can-pick-up-my-house-the-true-strength-of-mario

However, if we consider scientific factors, this is the castle of weight on Earth, and he raised it in his world, which according to this calculation, is 7.96 times the Earth's gravity: www.youtube.com/watch?v=McsgRggUjE4

Also has the coins, which according to this calculation, can weigh up to 4.5 tons each, and Super Mario World, the most he can carry are 99 coins: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs3zGtWLUXU

At the end of all, Mario on Earth could lift 5,848,717,666.910 TONS effortlessly (WHAT means it could still lift much more weight). In this case, the Mario lifting force should be at least in PJ. This mass, could release enough energy to destroy all life on Earth.

STAR ROD:

Mario / Bowser with the Star Rod is classified as Level Planet, however, do not think that is not right. According to Russ T. Star Rod had the power to perform all carrier wishes. In this case, the destruction would have limits. Since Bowser had the Star Rod, it would be at least Multiversal. You have to remember that Mario had just defeated Bowser, who was with the Star Rod, and did it in base form, and the same could simply want the Multiverse was destroyed. If Mario defeated a Multiversal in base form, the same form should be at least Multi-Universal, and the Star Rod should be at least Multiversal.

On the classification, I do not think he should be classified as a human, since it is not the son of humans and does not even have a human anatomy. Mario is a Son of the Star.

Tier: 5-C to low 5-B|At Least 5-B With the Crystal Stars|3-B, possibly 3-A with the Power Stars|low 2-C|2-B With Star Rod|2-B

[...]

Classification: Star Children

[...]

Attack Potency: Moon Level to Small Planet Level| At least Planet Level with Crystal Stars|Multi-Galaxy Level (Defeat a Grand Star-powered Bowser who has powerful enough to gradually destroy the universe), Universe level with Power Stars|Multi-Universe Level (Defeat a Star Rod-powered Bowser who has powerful enough to destroy Multiverse)Multiverse Level (With Star Rod)|Multiverse Level (defeat Super Dimentio);

[...]

So I wonder, is allowed to consider scientific factors like gravity? Since not all the laws of physics apply to his world.
sounds awesome but you have to let the admin decide on that i forgot the gravity on mario's universe

The stuff for the first calculation with Mario's lifting strength looks solid to me, but I dunno if I can buy the Star Rod stuff. Where's the proof it can destroy the multiverse?

The discussion was not an entirely certain statement, it was more a question. I have based on "all wishes", as no exception has not been established, I believe that there is no exception even

I can't see any proof for the Star Rod being anywhere close to multiversal, and you will need an approved blog calculation to upgrade Mario's strength level. This thread has a bad foundation, and should not be highlighted.

Antvasima said:
I can't see any proof for the Star Rod being anywhere close to multiversal, and you will need an approved blog calculation to upgrade Mario's strength level. This thread has a bad foundation, and should not be highlighted.
yea your probly right maybe we should wait for further info

The Star Rod is nowhere near multiversal, as it demonstrated planet level, at best. This is the same as saying the black star Dragon Balls are 2-A because they can grant any wish. Besides, Peach's wishing on its own overpowered the Star Rod, and I'm seriously not buying multiversal base Peach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back