• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Damn try again lmao because I’ve found a better translation

Recognized by himself and others as "the strongest creature on this Earth". That violence, even states possessing nuclear weapons cannot interfere. At the end of the family quarrel with Baki, he bestowed the "seal of approval".

This was in the sever translated by Arc so it’s vaild lmao
Literally like my translation... States who possess nuclear weapons can't interfere... Which was shown literally in the manga when he was fighting USA I think with the jack flashback

bakiarutimettobu0000unse-0105.jpg

空気弾が視界を奪った瞬間 ・・・・・・ ツツ

↑ 空気弾を目に受け、一瞬視力を失う。この隙が命取りに!!

← 克巳の目の前に現れた烈は、マッハ突きよりも速く、克巳に突きを繰り出す。
---------
Momentary loss of vision from an air bullet ・・・・・・ tutu

↑ He is hit in the eye by an air bullet and loses his sight for a moment. This opening is fatal!

← Retsu appears in front of Katsumi's eyes and thrusts at Katsumi faster than a Mach Thrust.

Literally like my translation... States who possess nuclear weapons can't interfere... Which was shown literally in the manga when he was fighting USA I think with the jack flashback
Literally still means he scales to the nukes lmao especially with the other statements in the manga that support this

So, I talked a little bit with KLOL, from the calc group, he told me that to calculate the energy needed to shake a building, you have to find the mass of the building and calculate the kinetic energy with the peak ground acceleration. Which is about... 0.2m/s for a strong earthquake (6 at mercalli scale), and about 0.001m/s for just being noticeable by people like the one Garland did. More details here.

So, even if we took the entire mass of the tokyo dome, which is about some hundred of thousand tons, it going at around 0.1m/s, a hundred times that of garland would give some millions of joules, but not something way higher than that.
And I'm not even sure he shook the ENTIRE tokyo dome, given we only see the reaction of the people inside the korakuen.

Do you think it's worth recalculating this feat anyway knowing that it won't change the resulting tier?
I'm trying to check with KLOL to get more details on the formula.

Last edited:
Uhhh I think I have some of calcs of the feats actually in my discord server. I’m gonna see if I can find them

I remember seeing a comment online saying the author has no knowledge regarding human anatomy.

cause the characters can have the muscles from their ankle/foot areas ripped off and keep on going despite the fact that in real life you wouldn’t be able to do such a thing.

Is this true?

I remember seeing a comment online saying the author has no knowledge regarding human anatomy.

cause the characters can have the muscles from their ankle/foot areas ripped off and keep on going despite the fact that in real life you wouldn’t be able to do such a thing.

Is this true?
Not true at all… Baki characters just have the fighting/fighter willpower where miracles can happen or they explain something in the verse that something like that is possible but has been hidden for the rest of the public

plus why wouldn’t you be able to keep on going from that? I understand if you said there head disconnected from their body but ankles/foot areas?

Not true at all… Baki characters just have the fighting/fighter willpower where miracles can happen or they explain something in the verse that something like that is possible but has been hidden for the rest of the public

plus why wouldn’t you be able to keep on going from that? I understand if you said there head disconnected from their body but ankles/foot areas?
I can’t find the source. I forgot monkey.

only monkeys can’t forget

Once the fight between Oliva and Sukune is finished, we might have some rescaling to do, I think. And a few things to put down about aiki.

If Oliva is actually stronger than Sukune or even just comparable (in pure strength, I mean), there will be no doubt that Oliva could have surpassed the aiki if he had forced it like Kyogei did.
Or Oliva has a new key, but that seems a bit unlikely.

Once the fight between Oliva and Sukune is finished, we might have some rescaling to do, I think. And a few things to put down about aiki.

If Oliva is actually stronger than Sukune or even just comparable (in pure strength, I mean), there will be no doubt that Oliva could have surpassed the aiki if he had forced it like Kyogei did.
Or Oliva has a new key, but that seems a bit unlikely.
Oliva deserves a new key since he was talking about how he studied the "triangle vs logic" he probably was preparing himself for this fight.

Also he became stronger than Sukune in terms of LS, and it sounds very dumb to say that he had superior lifting strenght from the begining considering Sukune was stated and shown multiple times to be God Tier LS with his diamond feat, while Oliva was just able to overpass an helicopter engine.

I think we should make something like "Debut | Post-Sukune"

Hmm, not 100% sure about LS, Oliva gripped Sukune's hand which had a finger removed by Jack. Plus Oliva's claim to still be in rehab. (That's not enough in itself, but it's a small argument to support the point).
I don't think Oliva has a new key. I think he's been preparing for this particular fight, against Sukune in particular, preparing himself to get advantage in the fight, not that he's gotten physically stronger than before.
But we'll see when the fight is over. There is a lot of twist in Baki's fights.

So since this is a discussion thread do we wanna discuss the speed scaling?

That seems to be the most contentious part
Almost everyone in MT to NGB is Subsonic+ since they scale far above Hanayama who is around Mach 0.38 while being injured (and is one of the slowest characters in the verse)

Characters like Pickle are Transonic to Supersonic since Pickle is able to dodge bullets

The fastest characters are between Supersonic+ and Hypersonic, since Baki's Cockroach Tackle is so fast that is invisible for Musashi which is able to react at 0.000...

Something relevant is that it seems that speed in the Bakiverse works more like real life: stronger characters can be just as fast as weaker ones and characters doesn't usually become faster.

What i'm saying here is that most characters keep being just as fast even if they grow 10 times stronger.
Jack an Sikorsky were comparable in terms of speed even while their AP Gap was massive, and even Kaiohs were able to slightly keep up with characters like Alai Jr the same way Doyle was comparable to Oliva

Last edited:
Forget it i just calculated Baki blitzing Musashi and is actually Hypersonic+ but since Baki is faster than anyone except Yujiro it doesn't affect the scaling that much.

Back