• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
— Introduction
Massive Upgrade For Musashi Miyamoto From Baki

— Aura Thought Based Activation
Just Like Other Fighters, Musashi Can Activate His Aura Only by His Will. Musashi's Aura Generates Electricity Manipulation, Heat Manipulation and Fear Inducing

— Feats & Powers :

Pressure Point and Paralysis Inducement :
Musashi Hits Vital Points To Incapacitate Target

Limited Subjective Reality :
Musashi Can Project His Imagination Into Real

Heat Manipulation :
Musashi Aura Can Make Hot Air Around It

Resistance Negation :
Musashi's Slash Rejects Resistance

Accelerated Development :
By Stretching His Body, Make Musashi Faster

Reactive Evolution :
Adapting to Yujiro in Battle, It Evolves Musashi's Technique

Statistics Amplification With Mun, Hun and Nun :
With Mun, Hun and Nun. It Increases His Ability

Extreme Pain Tolerance :

Musashi Doesn't Feel Pain

Electricity Manipulation :
Musashi and Yujiro's Aura Generates Electricity in the Air

— Resistance :

Fear Manipulation :

Musashi Wasn't Intimidated By Yujiro's Aura

— AP and Durability :

7C Comparable to Yujiro Hanma and Baki Hanma, Likely Higher With Reactive Evolution and Statistics Amplification

— Speed :

High Hypersonic+, Likely Higher With Accelerated Development

Agree : Shmooply, NotoriouSoda, Drexkz, Livinmeme, Kerr5
Neutral : Inkown ( Leads to Agree )
Disagree : —

Last edited:
First one looks fine to me.
The subjective reality one I am going to need more context for. That clearly isn’t a real sword. Maybe it’s more akin to some sort of Wind manipulation. I can agree to limited heat manipulation, however it more seems like fear inducement. I can agree to limited resistance negation. Your accelerated development point sounds more like statistics amplification to me.

I disagree with reactive evolution, I’m pretty sure this was referencing his evolution even before the battle. If you have a scan that shows the evolution happened because of the battle than that would suffice.

Everything else seems fine

— Introduction
Massive Upgrade For Musashi Miyamoto From Baki

— Aura Thought Based Activation
Just Like Other Fighters, Musashi Can Activate His Aura Only by His Will. Musashi's Aura Generates Electricity Manipulation, Heat Manipulation and Fear Inducing

— Feats & Powers :

Pressure Point and Paralysis Inducement :
Musashi Hits Vital Points To Incapacitate Target

Limited Subjective Reality :
Musashi Can Project His Imagination Into Real

Heat Manipulation :
Musashi Aura Can Make Hot Air Around It

Resistance Negation :
Musashi's Slash Rejects Resistance

Accelerated Development :
By Stretching His Body, Make Musashi Faster

Reactive Evolution :
Adapting to Yujiro in Battle, It Evolves Musashi's Technique

Extreme Pain Tolerance :

Musashi Doesn't Feel Pain

Electricity Manipulation :
Musashi and Yujiro's Aura Generates Electricity in the Air

— Resistance :

Fear Manipulation :

Musashi Wasn't Intimidated By Yujiro's Aura

— AP and Durability :

7C Comparable to Yujiro Hanma and Baki Hanma, Likely Higher With Reactive Evolution and Statistics Amplification

— Speed :

Agree :

Neutral :
Disagree :
While the stats of the Baki profiles are going to change drastically. I agree most the abilities here. And I have another to throw it as well.

Musashi has dura negation with his empty hand technique.

However heat manipulation is like the only thing I don’t really agree with. The rest are good

First one looks fine to me.
The subjective reality one I am going to need more context for. That clearly isn’t a real sword. Maybe it’s more akin to some sort of Wind manipulation. I can agree to limited heat manipulation, however it more seems like fear inducement. I can agree to limited resistance negation. Your accelerated development point sounds more like statistics amplification to me.

I disagree with reactive evolution, I’m pretty sure this was referencing his evolution even before the battle. If you have a scan that shows the evolution happened because of the battle than that would suffice.

Everything else seems fine
It’s not wind manipulation. That’s how Imagination in Baki is like. Baki is capable of making a giant Pray mantis real when fighting

BUMP, Need Moderator To Approve This Thread. @UchihaSlayer96 @Antvasima
Or Maybe There Are Other Moderators Who Want to Help ?

Last edited:
However heat manipulation is like the only thing I don’t really agree with. The rest are good

For Heat Manipulation, Musashi's Aura Radiates Heat, So Gaia Thinks it's Like a Heat Haze, Because The Heat is Like Being in a Heat Haze . It Happens To Other Fighters Too

Agree with everything, anyways Musashi probably is way higher than 7-C, unless you say he's only comparable to Base Baki and Demon Back can't be scaled to base, but i'll let all my PS takes for AP discussion threads i'm waiting for.

What? That's not what's happening in the scan? Do you have scans after it to prove that?
Aura and limited illusions
Resistance to what exactly?
Stat amp
Sure
These scans neither show anything or say anything. Can we get a proper explaination from story as to what is happening?
Stamina.
No. That's a common phrase often used when talking about two people who want to fight each other a lot. Nothing serious.
Idk if he has that but sure
— AP and Durability :

— Speed :

I will let someone else deal with this.

What? That's not what's happening in the scan? Do you have scans after it to prove that?
1. Musashi's Subjective Reality Type Summoning/Creation

Aura and limited illusions
2. No For Illusions, There Gaia Think That The Heat Is Like Being in a Heat Haze

Resistance to what exactly?
3. Resistance to Telepathy

Gaia Can Read Tray's Mind Through Rumination, But Baki Can Overcome It With Instinctive Reaction, It Makes Gaia Can't Read Minds Anymore. Here Baki Gets Resistance to Telepathy Via Instinctive Reaction

3.1 Musashi Can Still Pick Up Signals From Baki's Brain, And it doesn't just happen once but many times

3.2 During the battle in the underground arena, Musashi can also pick up signals from Baki's brain, but Musashi is hit by Baki because of his instinctive reaction.

3.3 It's also written here even though it has resistance, the body of the baki still can't resist it

3.4 It can be concluded that Musashi has a Resistance Negation

4. I've Agreed That It Gets Speed Amplification

5. Why Stamina? It was obvious that Musashi had put his hand in the wound and he didn't feel any pain And Also He Gets Hit By Another Fighter And Doesn't Feel Pain

I will let someone else deal with this.
6. Musashi Gets 7C Because It's Comparable To Yujiro Hanma Who Stopped The Earthquake And Gets 7C From It

Idk if he has that but sure

7. Yujiro's Fear Manipulation Lies In His Intimidating Aura

No. That's a common phrase often used when talking about two people who want to fight each other a lot. Nothing serious.
8. because both of them activate their auras, causing Yujiro's and Musashi's auras to generate electricity in the air.

These scans neither show anything or say anything. Can we get a proper explaination from story as to what is happening?
9. Previously Musashi couldn't, but with Nun, Hun and Mun, he became able

Last edited:
FictUnderstand, please try not to clog this thread up with your own comments. It's entirely possible to quote multiple comments and you can also edit your prior comments.

1. Musashi's Subjective Reality Type Summoning/Creation
Illusion could work
2. No For Illusions, There Gaia Think That The Heat Is Like Being in a Heat Haze
Proof?
3. Resistance to Telepathy

Gaia Can Read Tray's Mind Through Rumination, But Baki Can Overcome It With Instinctive Reaction, It Makes Gaia Can't Read Minds Anymore. Here Baki Gets Resistance to Telepathy Via Instinctive Reaction

3.1 Musashi Can Still Pick Up Signals From Baki's Brain, And it doesn't just happen once but many times

3.2 During the battle in the underground arena, Musashi can also pick up signals from Baki's brain, but Musashi is hit by Baki because of his instinctive reaction.

3.3 It's also written here even though it has resistance, the body of the baki still can't resist it

3.4 It can be concluded that Musashi has a Resistance Negation
Definitely not resistance negation. Just slightly higher form of TP
5. Why Stamina? It was obvious that Musashi had put his hand in the wound and he didn't feel any pain And Also He Gets Hit By Another Fighter And Doesn't Feel Pain
Because we don't give pain tolerance as an ability anymore. Lots of files haven't been updated yet, but will get to those in due time
6. Musashi Gets 7C Because It's Comparable To Yujiro Hanma Who Stopped The Earthquake And Gets 7C From It
idc about tiers so that's why i am leaving it for someone else

8. because both of them activate their auras, causing Yujiro's and Musashi's auras to generate electricity in the air.
Okay but that ain't electricity manip
9. Previously Musashi couldn't, but with Nun, Hun and Mun, he became able
Seems like stat amp from what you are explaining it. Tho scans will be ideal

Because we don't give pain tolerance as an ability anymore. Lots of files haven't been updated yet, but will get to those in due time
And pain tolerance doesn't count as stamina anymore, what time to live huh

PD: Oh also baki straigth up got subjective reality by doing the same thing

Illusion could work
There Yujiro is not exposed to any illusions. Like Baki's Subjective Reality

Definitely not resistance negation. Just slightly higher form of TP
Superior/Greater Telepathy ?

Ok

Okay but that ain't electricity manip
Bump

Last edited:
What's this meant to be? The heat thing, if so, what's the relevance?
Just like before, Musashi's hot aura is reminiscent of how hot it was when he was inside the heat haze

Still no to electricity
For now, I'll agree to this first

That is literally the definition of illusions... That's not how SR usually works

Ilusion Creation The ability to create false images to confuse and manipulate opponents

SR Type Creation/Summoning: The user is capable of creating and manifesting objects and entities that aren't real at all, and only "exist" in the imagination and dreams of the user and/or other beings.

Here's the Case of Musashi Imagining a Sword Then suddenly the sword he imagined appeared

Last edited:
I know the differences between the two powers, but illusions can also be actually physical. As far as I am seeing, the sword isn't real - if it is real, can you send that sequence?

Can you describe what's going on, I am Hella confused. So he made those things vanish? If so, why?

Also That still doesn't seem like SR to me.

Can you describe what's going on, I am Hella confused. So he made those things vanish? If so, why?

Also That still doesn't seem like SR to me.
Musashi ability is that he can kill you without using a sword. Idrc about sr but that’s what the scans basically say

It is not enough, at all. But either way, I am no longer a staff (handed in my resignation letter this morning 🗿) so ignore everything I said and ask another staff to re-evaluate it.

Accelerated Development looks more like Statistics Amplification, and the Heat Manipulation should be listed as limited. Everything else looks fine at a glance.
In the Rules For Editing a Character Profiles, 1 Staff is Needed to Approve This Thread, Looks Like Maverick Zero Has Approved it

Additional Abilities to Musashi's Profile : Pressure Point and Paralysis Inducement, Limited Heat Manipulation, Speed Amplification and Statistics Amplification, Geater Telepathy, Reactive Evolution, Subjective Reality, Electricity Manipulation, And Resistance to Fear Manipulation

AP and Durability : 7C Comparable to Yujiro Hanma and Baki Hanma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back