• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baki Hanma vs Ohma Tokita

dqkuc3r0u6h71.png

Both 8-B
Baki End of SOO to Baki Dou key
Ohma Asura EoS key
Speed Equalized
Both have prior knowledge
Maximum Tournament Rules

Son of Ogre:

The Ashura:

Inconclusive:

I wasn't sure about the AP or if the CRT's are still active i assumed this matchup was ready since Baki verse finally got a cleaning so for now the matchup is on pause, this is just for a future debate

Huh, better wait everything is settled for Bakiverse AP before doing versus threads xD
There is new CRTs coming for Baki in the coming days.

Huh, better wait everything is settled for Bakiverse AP before doing versus threads xD
There is new CRTs coming for Baki in the coming days.
Yeah i figured it wasn't finished i don't mind i just made it for whenever it does finish, thanks for the clarification bro

Actually the AP thread is for every character in between's scaling

This is the verses current cap rn so it should be fine to go ahead and make
Could you please add the skyscraper shaking calculation to the verse page?
The revision topic is closed and I did not know where to write to you

Back