• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grand Zeno CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling the other side's argument circular without actually debating is not an argument. Trying to strawman me is also not working.

Zeno is not creating an explosion. He is not making the universe blow up. He is erasing it using an ability that he has full control over. He would not be included in the equation of things erased by said ability.
I. Stated. My. Opinion

I don't care about the CRT, I just stated what I think, which is why I didn't even respond to the counterarguments. Strawman?when I wasn't even the one who responded to your points? Come on seriously?

I said "circular arguments FROM BOTH PARTS" which is "pro resistance" and "against resistance"...

Why are people so aggressive here?

I. Stated. My. Opinion

I don't care about the CRT, I just stated what I think. Strawman?when I wasn't even the one who responded to your points? Come on seriously?

I said "circular arguments FROM BOTH PARTS" which is "pro resistance" and "against resistance"...

Why are people so aggressive here?
I don't think I'm being aggressive. If I come off as insulting or aggressive, I apologize, but that isn't at all what I'm trying to do.

Disagree with the addition of resistance to EE. Null's explanations make a lot more sense to me.

If the durability has been updated, is there even a point to this staying open?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back