• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grand Zeno CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a simple CRT for Zeno resistance
He has EE but no resistance to it?

Durability: Low Multiverse level (Withstood the impact of his own Ki blast destroying the entire future timeline and Infinite Zamasu) (already on his profile, the crt is about adding resistance to EE/void manip to zeno)

Zeno should also have resistance to EE or have "Possible resistance to Existence Erasure" since he survived in the nothingness that he destroyed or maybe "Resistance to Void Manipulation"

agree: FluffyCreatureZ, TheGreatJedi13 (only rest to EE), LeSupremeKing1, sanicspood (only Res to EE)
GuildZero (only to EE res), ZillerBucko (only res to EE)

disagree: Vietthai96

neutral:

Last edited:
Idk about void manip, but zeno used a ki blast to destroy future trunks' timeline not EE. The only time we've seen him EE a universe on screen was during ToP and he just closed his hands and I don't think he'd get a resistance to EE from that

Idk about void manip, but zeno used a ki blast to destroy future trunks' timeline not EE. The only time we've seen him EE a universe on screen was during ToP and he just closed his hands and I don't think he'd get a resistance to EE from that
I will say though narrative wise he should have a resistance to hakai, but seeing as Jiren's resistance got rejected I don't think this will either

No he used EE to destroy future trunks' timeline. he shouldn't have durability for it at all. he keeps the AP because apparently EE scales to AP in tier 2 but not durability.

not sure about void manip
and the void manip page already says people shouldn't list characters to have resistance against it
Further note that one shouldn't list a character to have resistance against this ability in total, as that requires a character to have shown resistance against every imaginable ability which can erase a target.
I would agree with EE resistance

wouldn't resistance to void manip instead of EE make more sense ?

given he was floating in the void with no problem

Just because you are in a void doesn't mean you resist it, you need a proof that the void did affect something to the character, if not then no the character isn't resist it, cuz the void did nothing to them

Like, is there any proof for EE resistance to begin with?????, don't tell me that because GoDs don't try anything to Zeno mean Zeno should resist everything GoDs can do??????
Didn't the Supreme Kai say it's impossible to kill Zeno, why doesn't the wiki doesn't use common sense to see if someone has a resistance to something? Logically Jiren should definitely have a resistance to EE, there's no way you can convince me that Toppo and Belmod would beat Jiren if they had their hakai aura up. The same applies for Zeno, it's said that no one in existence can defeat Zeno, so why wouldn't this give him a resistance to hakai?

Didn't the Supreme Kai say it's impossible to kill Zeno, why doesn't the wiki doesn't use common sense to see if someone has a resistance to something? Logically Jiren should definitely have a resistance to EE, there's no way you can convince me that Toppo and Belmod would beat Jiren if they had their hakai aura up. The same applies for Zeno, it's said that no one in existence can defeat Zeno, so why wouldn't this give him a resistance to hakai?
No feat, no talking, we don't give abilities through a total assumption like that

That doesn't mean the wiki is right, tho. And factually speaking, it isn't.
Like, nothing totally right and wrong at the same time, but if you want thing goes your way, why don't you try to change the way it work
Nevermind zeno, but I don't see how saying Jiren can beat Toppo is an assumption
Jiren can beat Toppo sure, but is it normal Toppo or GoD Toppo, Broly also comparable to Beerus, so should he have EE resistance?????

Like, is there any proof for EE resistance to begin with?????, don't tell me that because GoDs don't try anything to Zeno mean Zeno should resist everything GoDs can do??????
That's not the point of the CRT, Zeno tanked his own EE, so he should get it as a resistance not just durability. Though I'm not sure he tanked his own attack in the first place.

That's not the point of the CRT, Zeno tanked his own EE, so he should get it as a resistance not just durability. Though I'm not sure he tanked his own attack in the first place.
if that the way, then his Durability should also be revise cuz it is EE resistance, not a tanking feat for Durability, his AP should also need to fix

Like, nothing totally right and wrong at the same time, but if you want thing goes your way, why don't you try to change the way it work

Jiren can beat Toppo sure, but is it normal Toppo or GoD Toppo, Broly also comparable to Beerus, so should he have EE resistance?????
Jiren can 100% no doubt in my mind beat GoD Toppo, saying otherwise imo is pretty stupid. Also there was a Broly vs God Toppo thread that was considered a stomp for Broly.

Jiren can 100% no doubt in my mind beat GoD Toppo, saying otherwise imo is pretty stupid. Also there was a Broly vs God Toppo thread that was considered a stomp for Broly.
but is there an official feat????? or it is just your own claim

Edit: Also i need to sleep, i will return way later

if that the way, then his Durability should also be revise cuz it is EE resistance, not a tanking feat for Durability, his AP should also need to fix
I know, but apparently I was told that EE scales to AP in tier 2. I tried to downgrade zeno one time but someone told me that before I did.

It wasn't verbatim stated that Belmod could not Hakai Jiren though.
Don't God's fight with hakai aura, if Jiren could beat belmod he could resist it, also by Jiren being able to beat Belmod in a fight, it should mean his hakai won't have an affect on him. Anyways I already said above that it won't get accepted and I do see where your coming from, but it's just silly imo that with the current standards GoD Toppo beats Jiren. I'll stop derailing though

Yes, we all know that is dumb. Jiren absolutely neg diffs all versions of Toppo but still he isn't gonna have his resistance to EE added.
the current standards GoD Toppo beats Jiren
FYI, there was actually a match that put God Toppo against Jiren and Jigen got stomped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back