• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion Thread

First Witch said:
So the english translations have problems huh. The english versions talk about ripping through the fate of its victim to erase it, but i cant see anything here.
Yeah, some of them i think. Even the lores of ROB's cards are vastly different from what the Jap text said.

that sucks giganticly. Fate manip is out with that. Or is there stil a mention in the dagger lores?

Why need fate manipulation when we have this

The ultimate blade that is made with the feeling of terror, modeling after the unbreakable heart of the Dragon of Creation. The eye of emptiness which comprehends the truth, seizes the eternal nucleus of All Creation and kills all that exists with a silent swing.

Bahamut i think should be 3-A or Low 2-C

ÒüØÒü«Ú¥ìÒü»õ©ûþòîÒü«ÕºïÒü¥ÒéèÒü¿þÁéÒéÅÒéèÒéÆÕÅ©ÒéïÒÇéõ¢òÒéƵÇØÒüúÒüªÕëÁÚÇáÒüùÒÇüþá┤ÕúèÒüÖÒéïÒü«ÒüïÒÇéþäíÚÖÉÒü«þÑ×µäÅÒü½õ║║Òü«Þ║½ÒüºÒü»ÚüáÒüÅÕÅèÒü░Òü¬ÒüäÒÇé

This dragon is the one governs the beginning and the end of the world. What was it thinking when it creates and destroys everything? How meaningless when human is simply incomparable to its infinite divine will

Disagreed. World was used in the recreation myth too and was limited to the Sky Dom. I dont think the Astral Bahamut would have allowed Babamut to nuke its own realm.

He's the creator of GBF verse, and put the GBF universe inside eternal cycle of rebirth and destruction.

Heck, even one of his attack is Big Bang (ÒâôÒââÒé░ÒâÉÒâ│, English translation is Cosmic Collision) too, from UBHL btw

His alter Ego (Vyrn) is immune to causality and erasure from timeline base on its interaction with Akasha

Akasha is able to erase something from history and even prevent it from even existing it was seen doing it to the whole crew but crashed on vyrn and said error

"Once upon a time, the God of Creation created the world. A world filled with countless islands -- the "sky world" we live in today.

In this world, life was born on the islands, and despite being small, they grew up healthy.

But eventually, these little life forms rebelled against the God.

Their rebellion tore the God into two.

One God had the power of "destruction and Regenerationn," and the other had the power of "creation." But the "God of Creation" disappeared off toward the end of the sky.

The other God remained in the sky world, and so the sky world underwent "destruction and Regenerationn" over and over until the present day...

The "God of Creation" could produce things from nothing, but as it could not destroy anything, it ended up creating a stagnant world." Creation myth. I seriously doubt that Bahamut is actually universal with that

Just want to throw it here

This is from lores of ROB

Another Bahamut (´¢▒´¥à´¢╗´¥×´¢░´¥è´¥×´¥è´¥æ´¢░´¥ä)

See the Bahamut summon version in GBF? He is Another Bahamut in ROB

µ¡ñµû╣ÒéêÒéèÕ¢╝µû╣Òü¥ÒüºÒÇüÚüìÒüÅþë®ÒÇàµéëÒüÅÒÇüµÑÁþå▒Òü«õ©ïÒü½ÕíÁÒü¿µêÉÒéïÒÇéþò░þ®║Òü½ÚíòÕ£¿ÒüøÒüùþ®ÂµÑÁþ½£Òü»ÒÇüÕÉɵü»Òü«õ©ÇÒüñÒüºþá┤µ╗àÒéÆÕûÜÒéôÒüáÒÇé

ÕŬÒÇüõ©Çµ¡®ÒÇéÕàÂÒü«ÞÂ│ÒüîÕ£░Òü½ÞºªÒéîÒüƒµÖéÒÇüõ©ûþòîÒü«ÕìèÕêåÒüîþ┤àþéÄÒü½ÕîàÒü¥ÒéîÒéïÒÇéÒüØÒüùÒüªþò░þ®║Òü«õ©ûþòîÒéêÒéèÒÇüÕñºÕ£░ÒüîµÂêÒüêÕÄ╗ÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

ÕàÂÒü«þ┐╝ÒüîÒü»ÒüƒÒéüÒüÅÒü¿ÒÇüþ┤àÒüìÚóÂÚó¿Òü½ÒéêÒüúÒüªõ©ûþòîÒü«ÕìèÕêåÒüîÕêçÒéèÕê╗Òü¥ÒéîÒéïÒÇéÒüØÒüùÒüªþò░þ®║Òü«õ©ûþòîÒéêÒéèÒÇüÕñ®ÒüîµÂêÒüêÕÄ╗ÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

õ©ìµ╗àÒü¿Õ┐àµ╗àÒéÆÕÅ©ÒéèÒüùÒÇüÚ╗ÆÚèÇþ┐╝Òü«þ®ÂµÑÁþ½£ÒÇéÕàÂÒü«ÕÆóÒüïÒéëµ╝ÅÒéîÕç║ÒéïþéÄÒüîÒÇüµ«ïµ╗ôÒü¿Òü¬ÒüúÒüƒþò░þ®║Òü«Õñ®Õ£░Òü½µ£ÇÕ¥îÒü«ÕàëÒéÆÚ¢ÄÒüùÒüƒÒÇé

From here to beyond, everything and everywhere become dust under the ultimate heat. The ultimate dragon who manifested from a different sky, can invoke destruction with a single breath.

With just one step. The moment his feet touched the earth, half of the world wrapped in the crimson flame. And from that world of another sky, the Earth was erased.

With a flap of his wings, half of the world minced by the crimson tornado. And from that world of another sky, the Heaven was erased.

The ultimate dragon of black and silver wings, who rules eternity and annihilation. The flame from his breaths brought the Final Light of the Heaven and Earth of another sky that was reduced to dusts.

We cant crossscale Bahamut from a entirely different series lol.

I by the way talked with some people, apperently, because the english translation is done by Cygames themself, we are supposed to use the EN translation.

Yes, they share a MULTIverse, as proofen by GBF and Shadowverse. The problem is that they are still different characters, a possibility from another world.

Yes they did, further proving that we cant cross scale. Take Forte for Example. In gbf shes a Draph, but in RoB shes a demon, she would have to share the same race like Azazel and Olivia, but she dont. In GBF, Zeus is just another Primal but in RoB hes the mightiest god. You get where this is going.

It would be another matter entirely if we can proof that all Bahamuts are linked, but for now we cant scale.

I talked to some lore discussion members in one of the servers i'm in.

Sky realm is considered the sky

Astral realm is considered the space

Crimson horizon as the earth or bottom of it

there also exist planes in the afterlife. Lucilius was trapped into a purgatory limbo between the space of the dimension of the world and the afterlife. Reason why this is because Sandalphon was temporarily sent to the Afterlife after being taken to the rift and reppeared short after the rift disappeared.

This part needs more talking and will contain a lot of assumption from me

Ferry mentioned on last few latest story chapter of being unable to have physical form and relies on her pets to use as her body so that gives as the idea that the maybe afterlife is on a different plane. while we are going with this there is no confirmation on who created the afterlife and crimson horizon as of now.

So as we go by this we can only scale Star God and Creator to what they have been proven to have created which is the astral realm and sky realm. the vastness of the astral realm is currently unknown but the mention of Stars from atma weapons and existence of stars should at least give idea of possible star system.

for now im thinking of at least scaling Star God and Creator to around multiple solar system or lower just by creation while Sky God should have a key since he shouldn't be weaker than Star God The Key being his Feats during raid fights (World buster) and his key as part of creator (Scales to Creator or Star God).

TheGreatJedi13 said:
While on the topic can we use platinum sky event as another scaling method for their reaction speed for certain characters
cause the gallery of the event looks pretty decent and we know Danchou Fought on top of these things

https://gbf.wiki/Platinum_Sky/Gallery
Lol fighting on Supersonic hover car

User:First Witch/Danchou

This will probably the biggest profile i will ever write. After classes, summons and equippment are added, i will probably look over the ability section again and add justifications. Until then we may have some calcs for the physical stats.

Summer Cag is insane holy moly. But the crit grid needed for her is so god damn expensive, i got lucky with my Phoelia bow but i still didnt drew Europa for example.

Hizack123 said:
Where is Extra classes tho?
I will add them later, i'm still searching for full body renders for extra 2. The image finder is sadly not updated since nearly 2 years now...

Because to be frank with you, i cant even find clean full body pictures in the first place. At least, not for all

Right guys, i got the Bahamut weapons down. But i have a small problem. Namely, Revenant and Class champion weapons. The all like a billion different lore section, depending on stage and element. This may might the profile too stacked.

Danchou could have more than a planet level key, as i doubt they are planet level in the early chapters of the story (in which they should scale to weaker primals).

I thought so too, but due to the really fluent and unclear chronology, it would be really hard to organize the abilities and what gear they could have in what key.

Help there would be appreciated.

I have a bit of information that might help and Primals are possibly Low 2-C.

According to the official GBF website, Primals are actually a Higher-Dimensional Existence, raised to this power by the Astrals.

Unfortunately, I'm still very very early in to the plot so I can't help much though I'll do my best to catch up.

For Gran's key for beginning of the game, I think it should be 7-A or High 7-A? He just barely damaged Hydra who is stated to be able to burn the surface of the entire island or something and killed it easily with summons.

Back