• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 3

Who played yet ? Just wanna ask some questions for Relink. Would it change the current scaling on the pages ? The mc fought proto bahamut unchained, who then fought bahamut versa omega, likely a part of ultimate bahamut. Should call for a possibly 1c upgrade for mc in their third to the last key.

Who played yet ? Just wanna ask some questions for Relink. Would it change the current scaling on the pages ? The mc fought proto bahamut unchained, who then fought bahamut versa omega, likely a part of ultimate bahamut. Should call for a possibly 1c upgrade for mc in their third to the last key.
As Stated by Sky-God
He has multiple variations and forms in reality
Versa is one of them likely but Versa has creation destruction and rebirth which makes him more close to Omnipotent so yeah 1-C rating

Unchained bahamut scaling will be different but since he scaled to Versa and was able to push him back to his own plane then yeah he scales
This solidifies unchained Bahamut to 1-C.

Another one scaling would be Angya Manyu who is the primal beast of gateway or something that can erase people from space.

Relink is an independent storyline probably just one of the other branches. it would warrant its own new key (I'd rather not make another profile specially how we can scale them to earlier versions that already has a key) though if needed we might just need a new profile for Gran is his profile is too large

Unchained bahamut scales to his other timeline versions. only protobahamut that is still chain will be limited to certain tiers

This also means Society members will get a flat 1-C rating for fighting Automagod Versilia which tanked and survived unchained bahamut

I plan to split Bahamut into more keys but that hasn't gone anywhere yet seeing how busy I'am playing relink Palworld and P3 reload lmao

Versa might warrant his own profile since him having Creation is contradictory to Sky-God
so likely a different bahamut from Sky-God.

As Stated by Sky-God
He has multiple variations and forms in reality
Versa is one of them likely but Versa has creation destruction and rebirth which makes him more close to Omnipotent so yeah 1-C rating

Unchained bahamut scaling will be different but since he scaled to Versa and was able to push him back to his own plane then yeah he scales
This solidifies unchained Bahamut to 1-C.

Another one scaling would be Angya Manyu who is the primal beast of gateway or something that can erase people from space.

Relink is an independent storyline probably just one of the other branches. it would warrant its own new key (I'd rather not make another profile specially how we can scale them to earlier versions that already has a key) though if needed we might just need a new profile for Gran is his profile is too large

Unchained bahamut scales to his other timeline versions. only protobahamut that is still chain will be limited to certain tiers

This also means Society members will get a flat 1-C rating for fighting Automagod Versilia which tanked and survived unchained bahamut

I plan to split Bahamut into more keys but that hasn't gone anywhere yet seeing how busy I'am playing relink Palworld and P3 reload lmao

Versa might warrant his own profile since him having Creation is contradictory to Sky-God
so likely a different bahamut from Sky-God.
Yeah I feel like only a few characters really need them. Gran and the updated Bahamut versions should definitely have new keys, but I don't really see the necessity for a new Gran profile but rather addition of new abilities . Also, I thought Relink was supposed to be a sequel to Rising, happening right after?

This thread is surprisingly dead for a a game that’s doing really well right now. Anyways, this should be easy spatial manipulation for captain :

This thread is surprisingly dead for a a game that’s doing really well right now. Anyways, this should be easy spatial manipulation for captain :

there's more into this but yeah this grants captain Spatial hax outside certain weapons. iirc he did this not with the weapon but by his own power/lyria amping the weapon

there's more into this but yeah this grants captain Spatial hax outside certain weapons. iirc he did this not with the weapon but by his own power/lyria amping the weapon
Yeah it’s whenever their sword goes from wind to blue magic. How’s it going reworking the profiles for bahamut, captain and new characters ? I’m guessing characters like id will be 2b for briefly blocking bahamut attack and helping captain push him back and Lilith/angra being solidly 1c for making captain and lyria summon bahamut to fight it

Yeah it’s whenever their sword goes from wind to blue magic. How’s it going reworking the profiles for bahamut, captain and new characters ? I’m guessing characters like id will be 2b for briefly blocking bahamut attack and helping captain push him back and Lilith/angra being solidly 1c for making captain and lyria summon bahamut to fight it
nah ID definitely 1-C

Ain't no way he's 2-B when he literally managed to contain within himself Bahamut Versa and also fought him

not to mention he was also able to use his powers even after he lost Versa

Bahamut needs more time. Right now I'm still working on Updating Shiva and Europa as new candidate for low 2-C with 1-C hax

nah ID definitely 1-C

Ain't no way he's 2-B when he literally managed to contain within himself Bahamut Versa and also fought him

not to mention he was also able to use his powers even after he lost Versa

Bahamut needs more time. Right now I'm still working on Updating Shiva and Europa as new candidate for low 2-C with 1-C hax
When did he fight him ? He only parried one attack and helped captain push him back. Bahamut was the one who took control of Id though not the other way around. He can’t be 1c because; bahamut didn’t use full power against him like he did with angra, he had to go ultimate bahamut with the fiery circular ring and everything against angra

When did he fight him ? He only parried one attack and helped captain push him back. Bahamut was the one who took control of Id though not the other way around. He can’t be 1c because; bahamut didn’t use full power against him like he did with angra, he had to go ultimate bahamut with the fiery circular ring and everything against angra
scaling with Protobaha and Versa.
At that point Captain and the crew are already strong enough to resist Versa which is already strong enough at this point due to having both creation and destruction even if not omega
and then they switched to fighting Id where they struggled a bit which is well powerscaling wise grants Id on the same level as them else he would be instantly defeated if he isn't. while fighting Id is also resisting. furthermore he still retains vestige of its power

Another support is that
Rolan blocked Versa Omega's attack and we know Rolan is weaker than Angya but Id helped Captain defeat Angya Manyu

Also CRT posted

scaling with Protobaha and Versa.
At that point Captain and the crew are already strong enough to resist Versa which is already strong enough at this point due to having both creation and destruction even if not omega
and then they switched to fighting Id where they struggled a bit which is well powerscaling wise grants Id on the same level as them else he would be instantly defeated if he isn't. while fighting Id is also resisting. furthermore he still retains vestige of its power

Another support is that
Rolan blocked Versa Omega's attack and we know Rolan is weaker than Angya but Id helped Captain defeat Angya Manyu
Id did not help beat angra at all he was defeated just before the fought him,he had no canon contribution whatsoever to angras defeat was all captain,lyria and bahamut’s hand work. angra literally obliterating bahamut earlier is definitely more 1c looking than Id feats and that other reasoning is kinda eh cus id was just a pawn he used to knock the team off their toes. Yes he was amped by bahamut but that doesn’t mean he automatically scales to bahamut. Though if the whole team scales to 1c then there’s no problem with him scaling the same

There are 2 fights though and the 2nd one is when ID joined us to stop her in the tower like rock.
That alone should make him scale with the cast

As relink goes all playable character would scale as they have their own unique voice lines when they were being targeted by Angya storywise so unlike the mobage where we can't assume. relink makes it so that each playable character could have been or have been there to assist. This includes the first fight with Versa.

Though atm the only reason we assume 1-C is because of how it mentions Versa having Creation + Other media lore that Sky-God indeed often times sends out copies of himself to deal with problems.

What we do know though is Versa is summoned because an astral is attempting to open the gate to the Astral Realm so that alone should be at lowest Low 1-C assuming he only sent just enough to stop that dimensional distortion.

Low 1-C (5D) likely 1-C (7d) is my proposal.

ID base form might scale differently from his form when he was controlled but the fact that it's different enough power wise would allow him to have

There are 2 fights though and the 2nd one is when ID joined us to stop her in the tower like rock.
That alone should make him scale with the cast

As relink goes all playable character would scale as they have their own unique voice lines when they were being targeted by Angya storywise so unlike the mobage where we can't assume. relink makes it so that each playable character could have been or have been there to assist. This includes the first fight with Versa.

Though atm the only reason we assume 1-C is because of how it mentions Versa having Creation + Other media lore that Sky-God indeed often times sends out copies of himself to deal with problems.

What we do know though is Versa is summoned because an astral is attempting to open the gate to the Astral Realm so that alone should be at lowest Low 1-C assuming he only sent just enough to stop that dimensional distortion.

Low 1-C (5D) likely 1-C (7d) is my proposal.

ID base form might scale differently from his form when he was controlled but the fact that it's different enough power wise would allow him to have
You plan on getting them downgraded to low 1c likely 1c or just Id ? Cus gran should definitely still have his 1c key regardless. does this help to put them solidly at 1c ?

You plan on getting them downgraded to low 1c likely 1c or just Id ? Cus gran should definitely still have his 1c key regardless. does this help to put them solidly at 1c ?

That confirms it being a clone which makes it equal. So yeah I guess they all get flat 1-C

Seeing all the endgame raids they are adding + how their movesets are more than they appear comapred to the mobage. We might get some profile changes to some old profiles

These characters without much story lores are faster to make since I don't have to cross check story lores.
so I plan to print more of them overtime until they get stories to which I can just make a CRt to add on

image.png

infinite speed wth

Would it even have a chance of applying, though? Somehow have the feeling the mere description of the weapon won't be enough here..
weapon lores are as real as they get
only gacha weapons aren't taken literally as they have no lore or existence.

Bahamut Coda is also honest to Bahamuts power
Hollowsky weapon is also honest to Akasha's power

and IIRC these relink terminus weapons were basically buffed using materials from Bahamut

besides we're currently arguing immeasurable speed for boundary anyway
so infinite speed isn't really far fetch

weapon lores are as real as they get
only gacha weapons aren't taken literally as they have no lore or existence.

Bahamut Coda is also honest to Bahamuts power
Hollowsky weapon is also honest to Akasha's power

and IIRC these relink terminus weapons were basically buffed using materials from Bahamut

besides we're currently arguing immeasurable speed for boundary anyway
so infinite speed isn't really far fetch
The weapon's lore really does remind me of Bolverk's functions for its shots from BlazBlue, kinda why I do have hope for it

Speaking of that argument.. probably was already said before, but I'm surprised how granblue threads don't have that much traction in them-. Pretty popular.

I never used him as my main but damn that’s wonderful. Gran should get also immeasurable reactions for kings eye though

king's eye is only Precognition on higher degree since he just knows and sees all near infinite branch near his branch
but boundary literally let him explore anywhere in the multiverse at any time

new scaling chain.

Magus is strong enough to resist Shalem and Lucio.
The Ennead group is capable of striking down Ewiyar.
They got this power from Phoenix and Phoenix is capable of slaying Omnipotent.
Omnipotent has the power to kill Phoenix for good who can reincarnate over and over and giving Abramelin just a drop of his blood made Abramelin unable to die even from Crimson Horizon. and not even the Otherworldly being can slay him and grant him Regenerations that is nigh instant.
Captain can ascend to becoming the next Omnipotent if he drinks Phoenix's blood but he also can ascend to becoming the next Omnipotent by simply reaching Estalucia physically
Lastly. Tear of Phoenix is strong enough to make someone weak and be as strong if not stronger than Seofon.

Phoenix has been alive for 3 billion years and can travel at 99% the speed of light and can go beyond by turning itself as pure energy rather than something with mass that causes air resistance and energy from KE likely

Magus scales to Primarchs
Magus is inferior to Lucifer but slightly comparable
Magus is also still inferior to Speaker can was commended by Speakers
this would outright mean Primarchs can be 1-C via scaling to Speakers
lastly
that means Shiva and Europa will be likely 1-C scaling from primarchs who then scale to Magus then Speaker or Lucifer

Back