• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 3

Will do after release on relink.

Though ugh

Shiva Europa -> Precipian entity -> 10th anniv scaling -> faasan -> baha changes + Regen changes.

Captain profile overhaul is yet to be approved but I will ask a few modes later for it

where do you scale the dragons, all I remember is Galleon throwing islands and his size topple even mountains.
They scale to Orologia.

They are all wedges of equal strength and they could stop Orologia if not for the side effect it would do to the world.

And they also can simulate reality as they claimed when explaining Orologia's plan.

they did also mention they are like the 6 fundamental elements for existence and as a whole are the Sky-realm itself.
Its like

Omnipotent became Sky God and Astral God
Sky God used his body to rebirth sky-realm
Astral God used his body to create the Astral realm
Since the Sky-realm is now under the dominion of Sky-God and no longer the Omnipotent
As they are made represent Six Elements of Sky-realm which are now made of Sky-God
they are affected by Sky-Gods Temporal feedback which now shapes their personality
their personality is information and this information is the information of Sky-realm
and they can use this information to simulate reality. Orologia could simulate more due to being connected to the boundary but not the Six Dragons because Sky-realm is no longer connected to the Boundary for having been recreated by Sky-God now

another scaling is that they scale to Seofon/Siete which is well 1-C as well by being the Apostle of Omnipotent which has access to boundary

they have 1 weakness tho which are self-imposed. their sky-dweller body are tuned to be like regular sky-dweller and possess regular weakness. but this isn't much a problem since they still retain their power and can simply amp themselves again to no loner have their weakness

TLDR : Flat 1-C

btw there are mentions that Before Omnipotent was split into 2
The sky-realm isn't fragmented into floating despite existing in the sky. That only happened when Omnipotent perished from Abramelin and Phoenix.

You have their sandbox? Iirc you did mention about that in Discord back then.
it is still barebones and mostly empty but most of Six Dragon's abilities are in their physiology anyway so they should be easy to make. one that would be hard to make is Orologia
as soon as immeasurable speed is accepted I will make all six dragon's profile.

it is still barebones and mostly empty but most of Six Dragon's abilities are in their physiology anyway so they should be easy to make. one that would be hard to make is Orologia
as soon as immeasurable speed is accepted I will make all six dragon's profile.
Noice. Pretty funny because all materials drop from the Six Dragons are said to be capable of nuking islands with ease, like the Thunderbolt Wheel or Abyssal Tragedy.

Noice. Pretty funny because all materials drop from the Six Dragons are said to be capable of nuking islands with ease, like the Thunderbolt Wheel or Abyssal Tragedy.
I mean their dragon body moving literally shakes the sky-realm so they mostly remain stationary as dragon unless fighting

What tier is captain during at the beginning of GBF relink?
he fought protobahamut unchained.
We don't know where this protobahamut scaled except through versa so yeah hard to scale this one

but since Katalina has Ares already it is post edgeland which should be 4-A jumping to 1-C
at this point Relink should probably get their own profiles

Dunno if this is an intentional or not, but Raziel said her book can materialize concepts (she said gainen which means concept in Japanese). However the English translation wrote it as ideas.

Dunno if this is an intentional or not, but Raziel said her book can materialize concepts (she said gainen which means concept in Japanese). However the English translation wrote it as ideas.
its concept and ideas deliver the same message, explaining
they already established that she can bring out concepts like power or such.
and her pulling out freaking Omnibaha power wouldn't work if it's just an idea.
And yeah that's is indeed some crazy power but limited to the knowledge of the user since she can't just pull it out without details on the idea

Chat is this real?
k0f2lylwc4oc1.png

Since Phoenix shrugged off all Six Dragons' attacks with ease, so what do we have here for her resistances? I'm thinking about elemental resistance, conceptual manipulation resistance, law manipulation resistance, etc,...

So i did have some discussion on discord and it's about how KMR and Cygames gave a lot of justice and love towards Six Dragons, Evokers, Society/Moondwellers, and the characters that appeared on WMSB, and express how Kino it is

And then there's the Eternals, the middle child that got a middle finger a lot if you are not Seox and Siete (and maybe Tweyen as well?)
Like seriously, Eternals event was so bad 💀

So i did have some discussion on discord and it's about how KMR and Cygames gave a lot of justice and love towards Six Dragons, Evokers, Society/Moondwellers, and the characters that appeared on WMSB, and express how Kino it is

And then there's the Eternals, the middle child that got a middle finger a lot if you are not Seox and Siete (and maybe Tweyen as well?)
Like seriously, Eternals event was so bad 💀
not just that, their kit is mostly outdated and you need to grind a lot to transcend them so that their abilities can fit with the current powercreep.

Since Phoenix shrugged off all Six Dragons' attacks with ease, so what do we have here for her resistances? I'm thinking about elemental resistance, conceptual manipulation resistance, law manipulation resistance, etc,...
She is considered as a God comparable to Omnipotent so she gets those God Physiology that only those on that level can affect her.
+ Reactive Evolution as she gets stronger with every death

speaking of phoenix
Relativity may apply to granblue now so MFTL might disappear
but anyone who can travel at SoL or near it similar to Phoenix gains Immeasurable or infinite speed for travelling timelines at any given time

Lucilius was shown trying to copy a method so I believe it is replicable to certain people.
Combat and reaction speed may still remain high though

speaking of phoenix
Relativity may apply to granblue now so MFTL might disappear
but anyone who can travel at SoL or near it similar to Phoenix gains Immeasurable or infinite speed for travelling timelines at any given time

Lucilius was shown trying to copy a method so I believe it is replicable to certain people.
Combat and reaction speed may still remain high though
Ehhhh I think that is just a travel speed

It have nothing to do with combat speed.

Ehhhh I think that is just a travel speed

It have nothing to do with combat speed.
travel and movement speed
people can still launch attacks with such speed but it should be noted properly

like baha can still do big bang and such
Phoenix can still do starry night Reality warp and destruction and Yuni can also expand her Ougi to such a degree as well but we can't assume that they are all capable of moving physically above SoL
and laser or light attacks might be SoL
Reaction speed will also remain the same. specially how phoenix calculation speed for 6000 years into the future was almost instant when asked.

travel and movement speed
people can still launch attacks with such speed but it should be noted properly

like baha can still do big bang and such
Phoenix can still do starry night Reality warp and destruction and Yuni can also expand her Ougi to such a degree as well but we can't assume that they are all capable of moving physically above SoL
and laser or light attacks might be SoL
Reaction speed will also remain the same. specially how phoenix calculation speed for 6000 years into the future was almost instant when asked.
Yeah and I think non god tier characters should have another feats/statements to scale off too.

Yeah and I think non god tier characters should have another feats/statements to scale off too.
for now movement speed or travel speed for characters should be MHS for regulars and Sub real for 5-A above
nearly relativistic to those who scale to PHoenix (Ennead, Seofon, Captain, Magus, Sandy)
For now since Magus and Sandy are pretty much 4-A and above
4-A and above should be relativistic
There were some scans saying Seofon moved at lightning-breakneck speed and afaik Lightning should travel at 1/3 the speed of light and this is him moving after being called upon

but then again most lightning is only MHS+
so Baal's lightning being Sub real via spymur would likely be the appropriate scaling

Back