• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 3

I hope we'll get more base characters after this and not ended with Rein, only 5 characters is a bit low lel

That said, Rein looks promising

I hope we'll get more base characters after this and not ended with Rein, only 5 characters is a bit low lel

That said, Rein looks promising
They will likely release more. Iirc there should be 4 and only 2 was shown (grimnir and nier)

On otherhand relink is adding more characters and will showcase one new again at november.

Ghandagoza yeeting those goblins into space

Sky realm - 3D+Time (4D) our regular universe. Also has countless branching timelines so its 2-B at best
Possibily 2-A maybe?

ルリアノート​

仮初の自由を求めて罪を重ねた少女は、悩み、苦しんだ末に自らの罪を雪ぎ、真の自由を得た。かつて重くのしかかっていた蒼穹は、無限の可能性を示すかの如く彼女を迎える。気高き白銀の獣の背に乗り、彼女はどんな空を翔けていくのか。
(Pholia Note
A young woman who achieved a false sense of freedom by committing transgressions in the past. After much soul-searching and atonement, she has finally won true freedom for herself. Once burdened by the weight of the azure sky, it now welcomes her as if to show infinite possibilities. Riding on the back of a noble silver beast, where will she soar in the sky?)

碧空の門
数少ない外界との接点。 雲海の先には無限の世界が広がる。
(Gate of the azure
One of the few points of contact with the outside worlds. Infinite worlds are spreading out beyond the sea of clouds)

Last edited:
Possibily 2-A maybe?

ルリアノート​

仮初の自由を求めて罪を重ねた少女は、悩み、苦しんだ末に自らの罪を雪ぎ、真の自由を得た。かつて重くのしかかっていた蒼穹は、無限の可能性を示すかの如く彼女を迎える。気高き白銀の獣の背に乗り、彼女はどんな空を翔けていくのか。
(Pholia Note
A young woman who achieved a false sense of freedom by committing transgressions in the past. After much soul-searching and atonement, she has finally won true freedom for herself. Once burdened by the weight of the azure sky, it now welcomes her as if to show infinite possibilities. Riding on the back of a noble silver beast, where will she soar in the sky?)

碧空の門
数少ない外界との接点。 雲海の先には無限の世界が広がる。
(Gate of the azure
One of the few points of contact with the outside worlds. Infinite worlds are spreading out beyond the sea of clouds)

I've checked both but these descriptions came earlier than the latest one
where they specifically said and implied multiple times to be only Near-infinite/countless
I believe they want to avoid infinite stuff possibilities as it could mean a lot of things for collab events making them possibly another branch despite being completely different verse especially inhouse collaborations like Shadowverse, Pricon, etc.

The Gate of Azure iirc in English translation supports High 3-A for Sky-realm as it is stated multiple times that the Sky realm is infinite in terms of space rather than possibilities as pointed out.

there is also the problem of Pholia being hyperbolic but we'll see as they became more direct with how they want to build the cosmology.
Eitherway I can see it being 2-A with other scans supporting it (True King saying that all events big or small can branch etc.) but we encounter contradiction with countless and near-infinite statement (although I checked that in the JP text that it did not mention anything about near-infinite possibility and it is unique to EN translation) idk if this is enough for Possibly 2-A tho

先の王いわく、
「王は臣民と見る物を異にする」。

“王の目” とでも呼ぶべき慧眼で
わたくしには見えぬほど、多くの物事を
見通しておいででした。
The king said,
A king sees things differently from his subjects.

"The eye of the king," as I like to call it.
He saw more things than I could ever see.
I could not see.

Actually 無限の世界 = "infinite worlds" rather than "infinite world" like 無数の世界 = countless worlds, I once asked Magisinbad that

if that's the case then the Azure Gate actually leads outside Sky-realm (Since it also implies that the next area is basically God's Sanctum which is where God descends where it talks about the corridor, The end of the Sky, and where the Star Lies (Astral Realm))

I'll check it up to see if we can chalk it up for possibly or full 2-A rating. there's currently an ongoing Cosmology CRT anyway

rgZvd6z.png

How is he 6D?
Otherworlders are 6D collectively
and as he is what brought Chaos itself to the Crimson Horizon in their entirety he scales to Legion Void after all he is like a Primordial Concept of the Laws of Physics
and now we treat Crimson Horizon as 6D and he being a concept that governs that reality would scale

Otherworlders are 6D collectively
and as he is what brought Chaos itself to the Crimson Horizon in their entirety he scales to Legion Void after all he is like a Primordial Concept of the Laws of Physics
and now we treat Crimson Horizon as 6D and he being a concept that governs that reality would scale
So that mean his immortality is also 6D?

Crt for Eternals and Captain for immeasurable speed

Crt for Eternals and Captain for immeasurable speed
Very noice

But I saw something yike in the comments of that thread lol

We're making a CRT

God-Slayer Fenrir alongside Loki will gain 1-C key.
Seven Luminary Knights will downscale from 1-C for Scarlet knight blocking and deflecting Bahamut beam from latest main story
Otherworld has been confirmed to have gained the Omnipotent's Omnipotence and Omniscience so they also will be 1-C

Lastly

The True Omnipotent is unknown where he is as the one in the Boundary/Throne is a Clone of itself yet retaining its Omnipotent's Power

Last edited:
Ok so after revisiting the story and watching more intently
and checking archives.
The Archive for the Clone and Omnipotent Clone
tells a much bigger story about how the Boundary and Estalucia used the Clone's Physical Body to power it up
The Metaphysical True Body that can make duplicate bodies up to an infinite amount exist
It was said that the Clone hold just enough power to sustain it
And Captain as an Axis connected to the Boundary and across all infinite worlds to find the Sky-map and complete it by borrow Other timeline's Sky-map piece

That means a new Realm exists

Sky-realm 4D
Astral Realm 5D
Otherworld 6D
Boundary/Estalucia 7D
Divine Realm 7D or 8D

That kinda means a lot cause that means it is truly impossible for Primal Beast to die but they can simply lose their sense of self
meaning their concept exist on a high plane than even the Otherworld and Boundary

He was a clone but we was still the Omnipotent

So.

Are the omnipotent is actually omnipotent in every sense of word or that is just a fancy word for the top hierarchy in Granblue?

Cause rn omnipotence are tier 0 lol.

So.

Are the omnipotent is actually omnipotent in every sense of word or that is just a fancy word for the top hierarchy in Granblue?

Cause rn omnipotence are tier 0 lol.
I'd have to consult Ultima on that after his revision of course

The Game is trying to put Omnipotent as an Omnipotent being. most statements that put limitations on Omnipotence have been subverted with the recent revelation of how the power that they gain from the Omnipotent is all just from a Clone planted before creation and all physical manifestations or individuality are not the true self as they don't have the concept of physical individuality.

there are still some limitations on how it is defined but the otherworld who are superior to dimension as a whole as long as the concept of death exists so much so that it reaches the clone (Which is supposed to be an impossibility even if it is a clone) indicates a clear limitation
at the very least we know dimensional barrier, dimensional power, concept of dimensional boundary, and concept of dimension do exist and all these are ignored as long as Death exists even reaching a place that not even Death can reach. clearly shows superiority to dimension at the very least

Didn't versus exist in the same cosmology as the main game?
It is parallel canon afaik
so it could be a separate branch and since it diverts far from the main game
it might need to establish what transpire and what not
though from the looks of it 1-C is still possible since Lucilius and Etemenanki was shown
but we don't know if Beelzebub defeated Avatar here or is equated to it since Avatar in Versus is far smaller

It is parallel canon afaik
so it could be a separate branch and since it diverts far from the main game
it might need to establish what transpire and what not
though from the looks of it 1-C is still possible since Lucilius and Etemenanki was shown
but we don't know if Beelzebub defeated Avatar here or is equated to it since Avatar in Versus is far smaller
How big is Avatar from the main game?

Back