• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 3

for now movement speed or travel speed for characters should be MHS for regulars and Sub real for 5-A above
nearly relativistic to those who scale to PHoenix (Ennead, Seofon, Captain, Magus, Sandy)
For now since Magus and Sandy are pretty much 4-A and above
4-A and above should be relativistic
There were some scans saying Seofon moved at lightning-breakneck speed and afaik Lightning should travel at 1/3 the speed of light and this is him moving after being called upon

but then again most lightning is only MHS+
so Baal's lightning being Sub real via spymur would likely be the appropriate scaling
Ok

At the very least this answers why being caught off guard can cause slower opponent to hit them making movement speed and reaction speed different enough so random weak enemies suddenly gets MFTL lmao

At the very least this answers why being caught off guard can cause slower opponent to hit them making movement speed and reaction speed different enough so random weak enemies suddenly gets MFTL lmao
Oh that it's just a PiS

I mean gbf is not the most well written story game

And I think that is fine.

Last edited:
Anyway @TheGreatJedi13
  • What's your thought on the devs favorism towards the Six Dragons/Evokers/Society/White Dragon Knights/WMSB cast while left the Eternals rotting on the room
  • Can you give me the Links to any of the current CRT that need to be approved? I'll ask the staffs to come there

Anyway @TheGreatJedi13
  • What's your thought on the devs favorism towards the Six Dragons/Evokers/Society/White Dragon Knights/WMSB cast while left the Eternals rotting on the room
  • Can you give me the Links to any of the current CRT that need to be approved? I'll ask the staffs to come there
as far as i know. Eternals were given a good hype with event so idk
but the powercreep in game I mean its been years since their ULB so there is that

These

Wardant needs 1 more look

rest needs 2-3 eval

as far as i know. Eternals were given a good hype with event so idk
The peoples i discussed in discord said that the Eternals event had a lot's of introduction which became saturated, and the writing on it is not good, compared to the other groups i mentioned above that have their events who had a lot's of setup/build before that which is paid off so well

So it's more of "good hype but didn't deliver so well" compared to the kinos of Moondwellers/Six Dragons/Evokers/WMSB cast (especially WMSB)
Okay, when i'm done with my stuffs, i'll harras-i mean contacting the staffs to come

So I just done with with Relink storyline few days ago

Love it when Proto Bahamut just goes Super mode then blow Versa head clean off.

guys
if you're not aware

we finally got a full explanation for infinite space grancypher and unlimited boss event

guys
if you're not aware

we finally got a full explanation for infinite space grancypher and unlimited boss event
Very nice 🙏

Yo, so what's the main prerogative for the verse. I've been wanting to make a Belial profile among others, and help revising the outdated stuff, so just point me wherever and I'll see what I can do!

Yo, so what's the main prerogative for the verse. I've been wanting to make a Belial profile among others, and help revising the outdated stuff, so just point me wherever and I'll see what I can do!
We are waiting for Orologia thread to get the approval mainly.

Belial should scale to Sandalphon.
Then Avatar Belial to Avatar
Belial should also Inherit Avatar's power which is void hax + Nep type 1

Afaik avatar is up to date.
Lucilius is there with exception to moveset on new raid (though not much of a change)

Then Beelzebub.

We do know Beelzebub with Chaos can no diff Belial until he gained Avatar's power so scaling him to 4-A at base and 1-C with Avatar Belial

Beelzebub is pretty. Up to date as well.

Bahamut is outdated but it requires massive revisions
Captain revision is already prepared so no worries on that

I think that's it.

My plan for heart of sun revision
Is to do the speed revision first
Which reduces physical movement speed but all abilities can scale differently like Europa and such or Yuni doing reality warping in her charged attack which can reach at higher than sol cause they are already using hax that is thought based with high range and ignores speed limit. Because anyone who can physically move at SoL or above is confirmed to be infinite in speed or immeasurable since it breaks the laws of physics

Yeah

Lucilius is there with exception to moveset on new raid (though not much of a change)

Then Beelzebub.

We do know Beelzebub with Chaos can no diff Belial until he gained Avatar's power so scaling him to 4-A at base and 1-C with Avatar Belial

I think that's it.

My plan for heart of sun revision
Which reduces physical movement speed but all abilities can scale differently like Europa and such or Yuni doing reality warping in her charged attack which can reach at higher than sol cause they are already using hax that is thought based with high range and ignores speed limit. Because anyone who can physically move at SoL or above is confirmed to be infinite in speed or immeasurable since it breaks the laws of physics
This

Thank bro I don't get the word "prerogative"

Then Beelzebub.

I think that's it.
Sounds simple enough

Alright, that's pretty interesting, because I interpreted the SoL feat from that event way differently. Do you mind filling me in as to why physical movement would need to be reduced? Considering many characters and weapons utilize light-based skills and what not, it would seem counterintuitive to do that.

Sounds simple enough

Alright, that's pretty interesting, because I interpreted the SoL feat from that event way differently. Do you mind filling me in as to why physical movement would need to be reduced? Considering many characters and weapons utilize light-based skills and what not, it would seem counterintuitive to do that.
it is solely physical movement as heavily hammered in Heart of the Sun that you'd be doing some heavy atmospheric damage if you try to reach near sol in the atmosphere and normally people should turn themselves into an energy being to move close to sol in space. and they branded Phoenix to be the fastest moving being during the fight but they seem to react with her kinda easily and as shown with Siete's attack and Sandalphon's paradise lost being able to catch up on phoenix who is still considered faster than them which are light attack and energy sword attacks (afaik Spirit swords is not truly physical which probably allows it to move faster than any physical movement). this really hammers them down that they cannot travel or have a physical movement beyond Sol or Near sol but their attacks are capable of doing so and they can react with those easily.
but their perception speed and all will remain the same their attack speed remains the same (basically any attacks that is still MFTL+ is still MFTL+) the only one affected by this is
Sarasa's MFTL calc by grabbing jupiter or something and throwing it into the enemy as claimed by ShiroyashaGin
which should be impossible and the animation showed a portal opening thus rendering this Speed feat null.

So far as per movement speed we have a lot of MHS and Sub-Rela to Relativistic
Sandalphon should be Relativistic since they get chase around by light attacks and so does Phoenix while not in energy-based form

But as also established Phoenix is basically infinite speed/Immeasurable speed she's just being a goon to us and the ending showed her and established that she can indeed go anywhere instantly regardless of distance as shown that her speed can pierce space and time itself that she went through different places and different timelines

If you have differing opinion feel free to share because this is mostly technicalities (AKA this basically turns them similar to Jojo characters where their stands/attacks are still MFTL even if their users are not as fast)

it is solely physical movement as heavily hammered in Heart of the Sun that you'd be doing some heavy atmospheric damage if you try to reach near sol in the atmosphere and normally people should turn themselves into an energy being to move close to sol in space.
Ohh, okay. I misunderstood you at first, I thought the entirety of the verse's speed was getting tanked. But if it's something like, "Sub-Relativistic to Relativistic + with movement, MFTL+, likely infinite combat and reactions" then i totally agree

Ohh, okay. I misunderstood you at first, I thought the entirety of the verse's speed was getting tanked. But if it's something like, "Sub-Relativistic to Relativistic + with movement, MFTL+, likely infinite combat and reactions" then i totally agree
This

Does Cosmos and Yuni have their own profile yet?
They don't have yet.
Since Cosmos now has become a playable unit her supposed death is now reversed and that makes her Type 9 immo as well which gives High Godly regen to all her arbitrators. I first have to make a CRT for it which pushes all primal beast to Type 9 immo again because their true selves exist in the Divine Realm.
+ Wardant CRt not finished

tbh idk if it should grant primal beast high godly as well but the process that they used to bring back Cosmos is via Noa and Yuni doing some energy transferring but it does imply that even though Cosmos's Body that is in the Astral realm was destroyed in Sky-realm her body returned to Astral Realm after her death and she was still alive

其は陽を食らう火竜の爪なり。世を彩る六色の摂理より外れし特異の色を滅せんがため、ひと度振るえば果て無き空を悉く朱に染めん。

Fun fact, even the weapons from the Six Dragons are capable of painting the whole verse and the infinite Sky Realm. Wilnas's Finger is stated to be from the dragon that devour the sun.

yeh they can That's why Six dragons are one of the strongest.
Devouring the Sun might mean a different meaning seeing how The Sun is considered as a different realm
So far we have
Sky-Realm
Astral-Realm (Star)
Moon-realm (Literally the moon is considered a different Realm but not cut off from Sky-realm)
Crimson horizon/Earthrealm - cut off surface cause of otherworldly corruption
Sun-Realm - Realm of the Sun where only one entity has been born from so far which is Phoenix

We don't know how strong is Sun-realm but it literally gave birth to Phoenix which is pretty far up there

~~we're slowly going into similar world-building to Fate NGL~~

Hmm, can we make something like this?

At least Island Level (The artifacts which contain a small portion from the Six Dragons' power are stated to be capable of destroying islands with ease) | Complex Multiversal level (Even the Ancestral Weapons that derived from the Six Dragons' body parts could paint the boundless Sky Realm as a whole | At least Complex Multiversal level at full power | Higher in Hexachromatic Hierarch form

yeh they can That's why Six dragons are one of the strongest.
Devouring the Sun might mean a different meaning seeing how The Sun is considered as a different realm
So far we have
Sky-Realm
Astral-Realm (Star)
Moon-realm (Literally the moon is considered a different Realm but not cut off from Sky-realm)
Crimson horizon/Earthrealm - cut off surface cause of otherworldly corruption
Sun-Realm - Realm of the Sun where only one entity has been born from so far which is Phoenix

We don't know how strong is Sun-realm but it literally gave birth to Phoenix which is pretty far up there

~~we're slowly going into similar world-building to Fate NGL~~
People seem to forgot that one of six dragons can literally curb stomp Post-000 Danchou.

Back