• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 3

TheGreatJedi13

Username Only
continuing from Backlog 1 and Backlog 2 Things we need to do

Discord link for easier communication for scans and story update : https://discord.gg/Twb2Qn2Gxs

Granblue Anniversary Updates
  • Anniversary Event 02/28 - Zooey and Geo Event
Event will Feature
Zooey and Geo
Primal Pals (Satyr, Nezha, Baal, Medusa)
Tiamat
Sylph
Noa
Luminiera
New Character voiced by Ai Kayano

Lyria will get FLB on this event

FGUmzg6UcAAqC21
FGZOP5QVUAAewlt

Last edited:
I just realised that GBF wiki has actually all Full body for each class. I wasted a good portion of my life trying to get them via image grabbers. Sigh

Though, what photo editor you used to make those class portraits? I tried Pts online but the quality is kinda meh comparing to yours.

****, Lucio is hardcore. If I got my hand on Zeus, I'd quit sparking Ixaba and get Eden instead even, both the weapon and the character is insanely good. Way to go for the Speaker.

Yeah, i'm trying to make a Zeus Grid with 2 Edens and a Gamba right now, plus the new Gold moon weapons makes Zeus a great Primal Grid in general

You know, i really appreciate Jedi for finishing Bahamuts profile, but duuude, you could have published it yourself, i literally forgot that i had the profile draft on my back lol

First Witch said:
Yeah, i'm trying to make a Zeus Grid with 2 Edens and a Gamba right now, plus the new Gold moon weapons makes Zeus a great Primal Grid in general
What a lucky guy, my only primal summon is Zeph and I have only Reunion so making primal wind is kinda out of option right now, Unius sucks.

Been busy and i've lost track of things i want to do in profiles. the last thing i remember doing was finding anything from robomi event which acknowledge or confirms the galaxy picture from the event guides

Absolutly shit because my Dark sucks ass lol. I just barely got a magna grid done, no proper Xeno Weapon either because of even worse light grid haha

Oh, though you can always use your strongest ele to unlock ex+ and hosting those raids would eat up less pots anw. And in your case, I'd reccommend leeching NM100 for meat, otherwise if you manage to get like 20 m honor early you can sleep through a tier B GW :p

can't wait for the new NM150

I'm a dark main so i have 0 preparation

Because my dark is always ready. even recently got my ameno dark to flex

TheGreatJedi13 said:
Been busy and i've lost track of things i want to do in profiles. the last thing i remember doing was finding anything from robomi event which acknowledge or confirms the galaxy picture from the event guides
You should continue then since we have enough info about Robomi in previous thread

nah i already checked them all nothing really connects to it they prolly just decided to slap a galaxy picture in the guide as background

yes. I'm interested on BK now and why Black knight is that important for the true king or at least from Golden knight

Black knight FLB is recently released and somehow the story goes that Golden Knight is making a big deal about the Title Black knight

Finally, ******* finally, after months waiting for the wiki staff to update description of the SSJB skin, THEY DID IT. Whoever that gosu is, kudo for them. Still, this surely is a teaser for a Dragon Ball Super-style arc for sure, the "a new world is revealed" really give off that vibe :thonkang: Though, "all of creations" is kinda vague term for me, but my bet this set the tier for Post-Path of Supermacy to be 4-A at least lmao. Granjeeta-ssjb-lore

Back