• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 3

Eh, i though the event was pretty okay. Maybe that because i didnt have much expectation tho :v

But what we got from this ending :

+Mugen is found in a ruin, hinting that he's a participation of the War, got sealed away and lost his memory.

+Transcian is quiet a buff since it allow Nehan to overpowered Seox.

Welp, not much as you said. But i suspect the Seed of Redemtion will be made into long series like WMTSB, so stay tune ! owo

Also, Versus just got more plot from the DLC. :

+Bub didnt dies in the dimensional fusion, but rather got banished to a dimensionless realm where no subtance exist (is this a GBF 1-A feat ?), it's also where Proto-Bahamut appear to punish Bubs for his action .

+The destruction caused by the fusion is just a theory of Bubs. In truth, no one know what happened when the fusion happened. Only a character who is absorbed in the rift between dimensions can know what happend. Any idea who is this character ? ƒæÇ

Proto-Baha resides in some cosmic horror realm is kinda surprise but make sense though, since originally he can travel between worlds.

About the event, welp, because the trailer hype TOO much. Also I dont like the way the mafia and Stardust Town conflict solved, just sounds so... anticlimax, but guess that's how adult like goes.

Seed of Redemption wont be a saga like WMTSB iirc, at best it's will be a bunch of separated events to expand GBF's setting.

Also agree with Mugen tier, since the Eternals clearly hold back on him and imo chronoligically Seed of Redemption happen after the FLB Juuten stuff, could be either before or after SSJB Danchou (post Path of Supremacy).

First Witch said:
Yeah, the only good thing about this event was the Nehan vs Six battle and the very first chapter. Everything else was really bad, especially as a anniversary event.
Super Sayan blue Mugen? Not explained.

Rei's connection to the Juutens? nonexistent.

Six leaving the Juuten as this big plot? Resolved in a single chapter.

It feels like they had this big and perfect story line prepared for us when they released the teasers, realise that it uses too much of their lore ammo, so they scrambled everything and flicked this abomination out of the already teasered pieces. Really disappointing...
Remember, everything can't be perfect as WMTSB so as always: Don't expecting too high or you just disappointing yourself

I mean i remember someone said here that cygames doesn't give a f*** about the story (maybe its about main story so i might be wrong here)

i think in the event mini dialogue when you enter the event page

Rei mentioned Mugen's Family or Clan being a huge help during the war.

So definitely related to the war.

The thing about Rei is how come Siete knows her and how she's also aware on how Eternals function and how Siete is the world pillar or something.

Also Siete known about danchou's awakening into SSJB, and seems like he's the only one among the Eternal to actually bother about the fact. Guess Mugen's clan is really the Saiyan and Siete is their descendant, hence all the knowledge?

Well, the Eternals are clearly hold back to not heavily injure Mugen, but Mugen was able to pierce through Anre's absolute defense (100% damage cut), that's still impressive too. Or was it "bypass conventional defensive abilities" ability ?

And everything around Siete seem to becoming more and more mysterious the more we talk about him lol. Hope we will get an event centering around him alone in the future. It's suck that SoD wont get a sequel tho.

And nice, Faa-san is gonna join Versus then. Cant wait to see whether they gonna bring the 30000 plain damages into his RPG mode boss fight or not.

Well, previously there's ony Siete and Cien Mils Espadas has the potential to rekt Unolanx if he spam it twice lmao, hence the whole Eternal has to split up his sword avatars.

ok We're getting 6* Eternals later this year

i guess they just delayed the hype for siete and mugen probably

Beelzebub Raid which drops Astral weapon (As hard as LuciliusHard but not heavy on mechanics but rather more on power difficulty)

4 elemental Dragon

Earth Dragon is towering in Size (Comparable to The Tower) https://imgur.com/a/C7oh8Ei

Gran can now talk to animals

Lindworm is wide and long enough to cover an entire island with its shadow

the six true dragons plays a big role to keep the entire world(possibly the verse itself) in balance to prevent the World's End

the 4 elemental orbs or dragons are kept in equilibrium on top the white and black dragon. The four Archons (Maybe the 4 Primarch of elements) is tasked to keep them in equilibrium to avoid the world's end with the black and white dragon as their altar and lectern.

These dragons are born/awakens when the 4 orbs are no longer in balance or in a neverending flux.

The 4 archons have no control over these dragons. They can swallow the sun froze the entire lands repel all miasma illuminate the moon become soil and hide the sun's light.

MC vyrn and lyria are also out of the Archons control whiched awaken these dragons and these dragons are in their way to take down Captain.

We still need to know who are these Archons If they are really the primarch of elements then these dragons are serious issues. I think they consider captain as a imbalance which can cause the world's end but eitherway 6 dragons and 1 True dragon

Lindwurm isn't one of them but rather just tasked to try to pass judgement on captain and seeing that he was unable they decided to do it theirselves

Now I'm satisfyed, only lore about ULB Juuten left.

Edit: Btw do these quest have any hints about chronoligical order stuff or just happen in a far future?

no idea this event could have happened even before sandalphon or 000 no one knows. and cygames/kmr doesn't really care much about chronology

We are too late for that one Jedi. Timeless voids dont inherently give infinite speed anymore without it being a actual speed feat inverse

TheGreatJedi13 said:
btw wouldn't the Dimensionless realm without substance give Beelzebub and Bahamut Infinite speed since they moved inside it and even fought?
eitherway CRT thingy not done
Ehh... i think we need to put off the feats from Versus for the further confirmation. The narrator of Versus outright stated that the destruction of the universe is just a theory. The only one who know what happened in the fusion is Lucilius.

The 6 dragons sound awesome btw.

And yooooo, ULB Siete look sick !!! So instead of swords, he conjures the Eternals as his avatars ?? And that Dual weilding Seven-Star Sword tho~

@Hizack My saltiness is immeasurable as someone just a 10 free draws from the roulette

Seems like all ULB Eternal will evolve similar to Siete lul. At this point I bet next kiwami MC skin is Ultra Instinct that summon Eternal avatars instead of GW weap lmao

And the next Kiwami skin after that is MC doing the fusion dance with Muge

Well, anything is fine but super saiyan, Toriyama gonna sues KMR if that happen :v

But still, i wonder how did Siete get 2 Seven-Star Swords ? did he mastered his power to the point he can recreates the real thing ?

And i think i'm convinced that Versus is a direct sequel to 000.

+The Versus Core glossary mentioned about Bub being sealed by Cagliostro.

+Belial talk about the world of Versus doesnt has Archangels anymore, refer to the event in 000 that Primarchs given up their power being one with the nature and just start living as normal people.

+The fact is Lucilius is even alive at all (not just a head without body) and stuck in the rift between dimensions

+Bub stabbed Belial to show that they are not buddies at all ever since the event of 000

The thing is we already know what will happen if the 2 worlds merge or at least the boundary between these 2 worlds is destroyed

Everything will be absolved back to chaos and that is the goal of Lucilius. Belial even commented he should have been satisfied with Lucilius Goal of total erasure.

now the theory i have is Bahamut directly interfered with this as seen him even attempting to punish Bubs after the whole thing.

Do remember Bahamut really likes Causality manip as seen from wmtsb

but of course we know chaos ignores logic and providence so not everything was able to be salvaged by bahamut himself (he has no creation ability) which can explain memory discrepancy and rifts happening.

we just need a confirmation that this world is actually a universe and not just a dimension full of stars.

Well eitherway Versus coming to PC by 13 just have to see it myself.

They said Versus is a parallel to gbf

it may or may not happened depends only on the player

like fate episode where the story goes differently if you don't have this character. but i think its definitely part of the main timeline

also btw Bahamut claw/Claws of Terror/Black Silverwing's Claw from Astral weapon set that you get from Bubs dlc and bubs raid soon

Boundless darkness wards off all calamity that engulfs the mighty warrior. Capable of both infinite destruction and creation, these fierce claws must first rend all creation to bring everlasting peace.

Well, while that's a good theory, i still think we should wait for the further confirmation so we can get the exact infors. It's safer this way. Otherwise, when the actual infors about the fusion come and contradict the revision, we may end up with another revision after that.

Isnt Belial directly said "the universe's laws is being rewritten" ? Or that isnt enough for the confirmation ?

Ah, i see. So it was confirmed that Versus is parallel universe huh.

And damn, a direct High 3-A feat from the Claws of terror. I checked the other Astral weapons, Fateless look pretty impressive too

Just as the purest waters can help soothe the smoldering wounds of even the most hardened warriors, this azure blade can cut through predestined fates to arrive at a brighter future.
~ Fateless's descriptio​
Cant say the same for the other Astral weapons tho.

Beelzebub is using too much chaos that its seeping through the sky-realm

He's using those chaos to break the seal that Cagliostro placed on him.

simply enough the shock from all the chaos he's been using is causing rifts or some sort and corrupting the causality of the world/universe and releasing Exia in sky realm where whoever get caught on it will be rewritten or have their memories altered. Lyria can reverse this for primal beast to return them to normal but for skydwellers the exia must be destroyed. well the thing about rewriting is basically manipulation of logic. Lowain was affected in a way that his imagination becomes reality (he's already trying not to imagine when he released a lot of Katarpillar robot). do note the entire battle before facing beelzebub are all side effects of him unleashing chaos aka excess chaos which belial is using or borrowing to play around with.

and Beelzebub successfully destroying the seal is strong enough to knockdown pandemonium into the dimensional boundary or at least cause it to crash into crimson horizon.

Zooey also commented that if he isn't stop he will overwrite the whole world or the entire causality. which is prolly how he's planning to recreate the world.

seeing how Beelzebub can basically manipulate chaos to some extent now he most likely just want to destroy the dimensional boundary just to speed things up and basically start his plan to become the new God.

either-way Cagliostro is definitely getting upgrade as well if this upgrade is accepted.

I'm almost finished playing and i hope tower of babyl have good lore bits as well.

Edit : ok so the merged really did happen but somehow the world didn't reset or anything or some sort it just stopped the rapid corruption of casuality. Beelzebub mentioned he just needs to return again and the 2nd phase of his plan will continue. How the crew escaped pandemonium after it crashed and how it seems like nothing happened is definitely unknown. and we still don't know whose that person that stepped in after they all lose consciousness anyway (it could be a tease of sandalphon for season 2 pass or prolly lucio).

Ilsa is almost ready.

Also need inputs Granblue Tiers moving forward. i don't really remember how tiering works above 3-A or high 3-A so i need inputs and possible much more convincing interpretations.

I'll make Beelzebub and Shalem Profiles after Ilsa and after CRT if it gets accepted

sorry for the late reply, been busy with the corona pandemic.

The blog is nicely done, but did Belial really replaced his core with Versus Core ? I means, we know that he's currently have the Versus Core in his possession, but is it really possible for a primal beast to change their core ? I alway though the reason he can come back is because the universe got reset.

Shouldnt the Eternals higher for fighting danchou when he's already fully awakened the Revevant Weapons and one of them is One-Rift Spear, capable of purging the world of Chaos ? I'm not so sure about this tho.

And isnt Akasha the strongest primal beast ? If the Primarchs and Fallen Angels get higher tiered then shouldnt it get scailed too ? And all those whole "Control the space-time of entire world" stuffs.

And the character saved Gran's crew is probally Lucio, not Sandalphon, since Sandy wears high heels

yeah. Lucio is the person most likely to have interfered. he interferes whenever otherworld or chaos is involved. trial for singularity or not.

Akasha definitely gets upgrade and with all the pocket dimension thingy.

Beelzebub in his fate episode in the dimensionless realm mentioned belial might replace his pierced core. and yeah belial even mentioned on epilogue Versus is his to play with. i doubt he wouldn't try to use it since the "reset" didn't really save things corrupted by chaos. replaced it or not he still posses it and can possibly use it.

Akasha is a primal beast created specifically for war unlike primarch who are created to assist astrals on ensuring otherworld doesn't interfere with sky-realm.

Akasha is prolly 4-A without hax base from pocket dimension it created and dragged you into. i think primarch will prolly only get minor upgrade. afaik only akasha has control to time and space / history as primal beast.

but its hax is definitely effective on universal scale since history of entire sky-realm is altered with its power.

and yeah Eternal's might scale to guider of eternal danchou who definitely have bahamut weapons already.

i see, Belial just cant help but keep on borrowing people's power huh lol. First is Avatar's power, now is the Versus core.

Gonna be honest, kinda feel weird for the primal beasts created for War isnt powerful as the ones that created to be Assistant. But we gotta going with feats then. So Akasha is gonna be 4-A with sheer power and Low 2-C with haxes ? sound good enough :p And cool, what kind of minor upgrades the Primarchs gonna get ?

and yeah Eternal's might scale to guider of eternal danchou who definitely have bahamut weapons already.
you mean Revenant weapons ? Cus i dont see why would danchou would have Bahamut weapon at that time.

And i gonna be less active from now on, due to Corona virus is getting crazier over here.

Oh and, shouldnt Proto-Bahamut get scailed to Claws of Terror ? i means, that's literally Proto-Bahamut's hand

EDIT : nevermind, this kinda sound inconsistence with entire plotline of GBF

It's sucks that ArcSys games never have outfits, only palette for characters because I want to see both Danchhou in that cool Eternal armor.

Ok so Djeeta in GBVS is Conqueror of Eternal, and Gran actually can completely unseal Bahamut for a Skyfall nuke. Maybe the reason he don't do so beofore is that summon an unsealed Baha = rip Pandemonium, but in GBVS timeline Pandemonium has fallen so he don't have to restaint Bahamut anymore lol.

Back