• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 3

Sooo... in Versus, we got a Low 2-C feat (maybe ? )

Huge spoilers :

The world of Granblue Fantasy Versus happened in alternative timeline "if Bub and Belial didnt kill Lucifer and take up another plan"

Well, Bub's great plan in this timeline is releashing Pandemonium and let it crash down the Crimson Horizo , with it's shockwave so great that would destroy not only matter but also the rules of the world.

Yes, this look like just a 5-B feat. But with the Pandemonium being unleased is already corrupt and rewriting the rules and causality of the universe, should be evidence that the "world" in this context is the universe.

Bub is fully confident that he can survives this destruction and will rebuild it from nothingness. This maybe sound like an exaggerating or overconfident yes, but this Bub is already absorbed the remnants of the Omnipotent, so it's make sense he's poweful enough to withstand the destruction of the world.

in the end, Bub is defeated by Gran and his crew even with his new found god-like powers. So they could be scailed to his low 2-C feat.(Gran, Katalina, Io, Lyria, Zeta, Vaseraga,ect...)

In the end, it's seem like they have failed to stop the world's destruction and the timeline got reset. Although when the crew wake up and realize the world that they know is still there and not changing much, Belial in the final scene show up and confirm that this is actually the new world after Pandemonium's Destruction.

So...what do you guys think ?

And it's seem like "Versus' is actually an item or power that existing in GBF Versus. Beelzebub mentioned about it when he said "with Chaos Matter and Versus, nothing can stop me". After the destruction of the Pandemonium, Belial said it's look like Versus is his to play around.

I can feel more insane feats would be showed up in season 2, and now that remind me, what if GBF Relink is another universe too? Cygames goes nuts if that true

This is the proof i said we needed months ago when we talked about tierings.

This is so straight forward its basically undisputable.

But the catch is, can we actually scale the main cast to this. The only way to scale this without direct confirmation is if we later get feats regarding the Omnipotent in the main story line. Thanks to it being a parallel timeline it cant be chalked up to noncanonity. The Cyverse is a proofen multiverse, so feats regarding the Omnipotent should scale.

Its by the way pretty funny how straight forwad this is. No flowery language. Straight up feats

Well, i suppose thank to ArcSys that we got this feat. Seeing how prequently is "timeline hax" "world fusion" in the Guilty Gear and BlazBlue. this idea maybe got influenced by them.

And regarding the scailing, the cast should definitely scailed to this. Tho we dont how strong is this Gran compare to his browser counter part. But the same old Avatar is there, fighting alongside with Beelzebub. So if we do the triangle scailing

Gran is scailed to Bub and Avatar is scailed to Gran.

Sandalphon could scail to Avatar due to reduced it to ashes with Paradise Lost

We cant just scale them across timelines though. The Omnipotent is fine because Versus basically clariefies what the Omnipotents feat entails.

Is what i was going to say but Main timeline Gran beated Ultimate Bahamut canoncally and he is basically 50% Omnipotent. Welp, low-2c Granblue Fantasy here we go

So we have an incoming revision thread about Low 2-C GBF, nice then

And now excuse me, i will back to my suffering waiting for Ilsa page who will never happen :"v

so i guess when the english translation of Baha Axe entailing destroying universe wasn't just lyria overreacting with her journal

yeah new Society event ending should be enough to get a grasp on Ilsa's capacity and their weaponry and how sealed weapons actually works and get stronger.

I'll work on it soon as i get better from my Anemia. been away from things cause of this.

Eitherway revision thread should go first then how it will affect characters involved in the creation myth such as Helel and how we will scale his skydweller avatar and his true form (the one that can send people to heaven and lock belial and Lucio). so we had total of 2 time resets (if we include Gachapin story with akasha) and yeah how would this affect timeline/history manipulator like akasha

Nice Jedi, hopefully it didn't take too long for you to making Ilsa page lel

As for the revision, we should let Magi create the thread because he's the one who discover the straight forward Low 2-C feats

@Velox nah, i would leave that to you guy. Since i'm still a noob when it's come to GBF lores, i decided to just show everyone this feat and let the experts handle it :p

@Witchy I means, it's true that the mortal characters like Gran and the crew can get stronger through time. But Avatar also just got released recently and shouldnt be far stronger compare to his canon counterpart.

I wouldnt place Beelzebub with Omnipotent's remnants absorbed anywhere high to be honest. From what Belial said in the final scene, it's seem like it's only allow him to form a pair of angel wing made out of Chaos Matter, but these wings are regaded as "fake wings" by Belial himself, implies it's inferiority to the Archangel wings.

hell, if the Omnipotent splitted himself into two halves with equal strenght then the remnants should be very small compare to our God of Rebirth/Destruction and the Star God

And it was Pandemonium got the Low 2-C feats, if i remember correctly, didnt Lucifer stopped Pandemonium being released in WMTSB 1 ?

Though i am not entirely 100% sure what i just said :v So please correct me if i said anything wrong.

@Jedi Well, Lyria can scan Primal beasts powers with the best accuracy. So there are high chance that description of Bahamut axe is accurate as well

@Magi do know anyone or someone who has a full walk-through already in GBFVS so i can take a look into it

wait wth so those backgrounds from the primal beast are created from their powers and not a specific location

@Magi

Im pretty sure Bubs was stronger than the Primarchs and he was beated by Lucifer, so Renmant Bubs should be far stronger.

This wiki is really strict regarding spinoff materials, so we will have to make absolutly sure that this is scaleable to the maincast, dont forget that we are talking about a massive upgrade here.

The reasoning should be as follow:

Both timelines have the Omnipotent as the universal creator, they both have the same feat of creating the Granblue Universe. Versus clarifies that we are in fact talking about a universe. Ultimate Bahamut should fully scale to this as he is one of the Omnipotents half, to which Danchou scales. Only a fraction of the Omnipotent is sufficient to allow Bubs to withstand a universal ending event, which scales further to Bahamut because lets face it, Babamut should have more than just a fraction.

This is a safer route instead of trying to scale everyone to their versus counterparts

i see. What do you think about Panndemonium's low 2-c feats ? Being able to passively corrupt causality and rules of the universe. Do you think it would be usable in the future ?

Etemenanki can survive a world reset from chaos uprising. and the fight between Danchou, Helel, Sandalphon and Lucilius destroyed it from the inside and even caused it to crash. Well as observer of the Gods creation and The Speaker Lucio/Helel shouldn't be affected by any reset since his job is to oversee everything that will happen.

Not sure how this will scale with maincast from Versus aside from Danchou and relevant people. And as always Belial gets stabbed by chaos and survives yet again.

So only those who scales directly from bahamut/Lucio/high-end primarch's will mostly be affected.

As for primal beast i think they should get pocket dimension manipulation (kinda explains why sky realm isn't destroyed even though you take skyfall ultimus or Avatar's Big ball of chaos)

So primal beasts like zooey arent getting affected? She destroyed a being that could wipe out the entire world

ah yes zooey also appeared on this one.

HL Grand order also seems to imply zooey is way stronger than 5-B anyway and her Skydweller form is inferior to an extent to her true form

Remnant of the omnipotent that bubs was talking about seems to imply its the Metatron side of Cilius creation. Since cilius also mentioned creating a tower from the pieces of omnipotent to see a glimpse of his face and that tower was actually avatar and metatron. but only Avatar appeared and we all known avatar drives you completely insane if you absorb his power so bubs prolly absorbed metatron to not lose himself to avatars Animalistic desire and Metatron himself mentioned he's the one that can control Avatar or pacify him with their balance in power so Beelzebub controlling Avatar seems to imply that more.

Metatron gbf dia

At max potential with their sealed weapons.

They are confirmed far stronger and can awaken their real powers without turning into automagods thanks to moondwellers who engineered it to be used by skydwellers that took care of them.

TheGreatJedi13 said:
At max potential with their sealed weapons.
They are confirmed far stronger and can awaken their real powers without turning into automagods thanks to moondwellers who engineered it to be used by skydwellers that took care of them.
Is that for my question about 5-B Ilsa? If that so then i see

@Jedi

i dont remember Etemenanki was said to be able to survives a world reset, which part of wMTSB is this ?

And Metatron being the remnant of the Omnipotent sound a little bit off. Arent he and Avatar made of countless primal beast cores ?

@velox Yes all sealed weapon user including ilsa is 5-B if they shown the ability to completely awaken it or has potential to completely awaken it or use moondweller tones to use it

@Magi

000 chapter 5 episode 2 Belial and Beelzebub discussion

Beelzebub original plan was to start the encroachment of chaos which will delete everything with only him surviving it AKA similar to the reset in gbfvs except he doesn't have the power or the piece of omnipotent to survive so he needs to hide in that tower to survive the encroachment

As for the parts of omnipotent technically everything is part of omnipotent as stated by lucilius at paradise lost chapter 3 episode 3. but the 2 Gods themselves have a agenda to return back to their original creator form by harvesting each others ability or power as per latest main story

this comes in the form of primal beast normally only the vessel like Lyria and Vyrn can perform such feat to completely absorb the purest form of their power separating the powers of the Astral Bahamut and Sky Bahamut and absorbing it to each specific vessels from the primal beast (ultimately killing them).

Stated by Rosetta everything starts and ends with primal beast as per their discussion with Walfried

Beelzebub possibly has similar abilities to absorb powers from the legacy of lucilius (Beelzebub studied many ways to gain power i wouldn't be surprised on this one) because if you want the biggest piece of each God you'd prolly want the 2 gigantic amalgamation of cores lucilius created and the cores are all original primal beast.

The thing about this before gbfvs is we vaguely know anything about chaos itself other than being used as a weapon. it was also mentioned pandemonium has all that they need to destroy the boundary causing encroachment or reset.

Pandemonium being 2-C is definitely for its job preventing chaos via dimensional boundary and having the ability to release those chaos as well by destroying the dimensional boundary

@Jedi thank you for the answer ! i really appreaciate it. I will start collect Etemenaki's scans for the revision later

And the part where it reveal the primal beasts are apart of the Omnipotent is in the later part of the main story ? then it's kinda out of my reach for now then :v But still, we need more proof about whether the remnants of Omnipotent that Beelzebub absorbed was Metatron or not, since GBFVS didnt make clear at all what did Bub absorbed.

Back