• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 3

yeah about that

I just started making it and uh I'm revisiting some information again and compiling other dialogue and saving it as screenshots.

and Guild war is soon

eh...Nevermind what i said above about GBF Versus being an alternative timeline.

Someone in my GBF group just posted this . Seem like Versus happened after the event of 000

Cag seal is too strong Beelzebub has to cheat with chaos.

though this doesn't really explain Belial being out of the dimension limbo Helel put him in with cilius and he's even buddy buddy with beelzebub again after they literally tried killing each other at 000

Kaizuka Satomi said:
so GBVS and GBF are in the same timeline?
Seem like it. The consistency is weird...Hope ArcSys will consider a PC port so we can see all the in-game explaination like the one above

GBF themselves confirmed they don't really care about chronology of the events because it doesn't affect User experience and leave it for the player's imagination in one of the interview.

And yeah the closest i kind find is that they confirmed Versus as Parallel timeline.

>Bought GBFV

Yay I can play GBF without being salty to drops and stuff!

>You still need to grind the shit out of Omega to get great grid and there's still grinding hell

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@Gin-san lol, gotta amaze how Cygames carries entire Grind hell mechanic into the fighting game. And i just saw the latest Beelzebub trailer . Look like we will have more content for the RPG mode.

Also, i notice that one thing about One-Rift Spear:

"The glow in the middle of this blade is the light that heralds the dawn. It is believed that its golden tip lit up the horizons at the moment of creation and purged the world of chaos."

Given Chaos matters recent Low 2-C feat, what do you guy think ?

also new astral weapons included in the dlc.

well if the 2-c upgrades comes through it will surely affect revenant weapons and anything related to creation myth or anyone trying to create a new universe like The World.

revenant could be 3-A possibly 2-C but its better to wait for event its like 6 days away just need to survive GW

Guess I'll make draft for Ilsa and another character while waiting for Eternal Event to begin and conclude.

since its more efficient to put up CRT when all these major events concluded.

Lets just hope the event doesn't disappoint but seeing the past anniversary event i doubt it will

The event look really promising, not gonna lies, really curious what is GBF Broly's backstory and what is his relation with the Revenant Weapons.

Also, just saw your blog, nicely done ! Jedi

No wonder why she so hurried to get married lol

And man, Siete is really that old ? (28) i though he's around Song's age (22)

Hope it don't take too long for finishing the draft lel

Anyway i heard Bub is a clone of Shalem, so its same case as avatar being a Lucilius clone?

Yeah

There is a lot of similarities in their skills specially the trailer for bubs

That's literally Shalim's Ougi attack

and a lot of people point out that Helel Ben Sahar and Helel Ben Shalim is tied with Sahar tasked with observing while Shalim is tasked with destroying or reshaping or things like that. base on original lore they are based from or something

so i wouldn't be surprised if Beelzebub is Shalim's Astral copy

cause you know Astral God literally copy pasted a lot of the original creations

Event Spoiler

Ok first half is over.

Walfrid can go toe to toe with Siete but decided to fall back with the fleet after seeing Siete angry after he managed to injure Seox that not even funf can somehoe heal because of special magic from the blade.

Seox is natural born talent with his clan but cannot resist Transcia which is used during the coming of age ceremony allowing the user to use beyond the maximum potential of their capabilities being able to give trouble to siete and Danchou

Mugen AKA Infinity Draph Super saiyan blue. Special attack is strong enough to break through Uno's Arm the bastion, Overpowered Threo over strength, Suprised Eahta with a special kind of Martial Arts, and anre mentions he might be related to siete and his powers. Also Mugen acts like a simpleminded Child. Has trouble controlling his power and his aura alone is devastating. (Siete commented he can technically injure or kill Mugen by unleashing his powers but he doesn't want to hurt mugen or harm him)

Rei aka the new Harvin is kinda special. She's like someone in one piece with conqueror haki in gbf. once she open her eyes strong aura of authority that captain and the twin eternals have problem staying conscious or alive to. it can also control someone by simply looking at them or calm them even when nio cannot.

Main antagonist is Nehan, a Survivor of Seox's Clan, somehow related to Mugen as well and him saying he hate Mugen is enough to drive Mugen into tantrum and make him cry.

The Mafia Attacking Stardust City is now completely eradicated

So far no story about mugen backstory or nehan. might be tackled on the last 3 chapter on march 4

and no changes to monika and Lecia they got curbstomped at intro

Sounds like Siete himself is a Saiyan of GBF lul, maybe Granjeeta as well since, welp, they can use GW weapons avatar in a similar fashion. All this stuff really reek of DBS vibe tbf

Just finished the first half. Man, Mugen is one of a scary big kid. And i kinda like plot twist that Mugen has no relation to Revenant Weapons but rather related to Siete's power to creates the replicas. Hoping to see a super saiyan Siete in the future lol. And damn, Mugen's theme is awesome ! cant wait for someone upload them onto youtube

just need to finish powers and ability

i still need to check all story involving them so i won't miss a single one

just finished the ending. Gosh, the fight between Nehan and Seox is so impactful that i got a goosebumb whenever Seox getting a powerup from his friends. And lol, it was hillarious that Gran/Djeeta being a buff in that fight XD Hope Cygames will make triology out of this event like WMTSB, so Mugen can be united with Nehan again.

@velox

The Main Society events are great.

• Sara's Event stories are pretty good as well on its own way
  • Yuel and Societte events
  • 12 Generals and Joya Event Auld Lang Syne
@witch

They hyped and teased something but did not deliver it on this event.

i guess they stick with it being a SIX event on the last part rather than focusing on what they teased.

either-way Rei seems to be at least older than the war some even speculating 2k years old or something.

Mugen is at best 4-C imo

Rei with similar scaling

Walfrid for being able to harm Six (and possibly other Luminary Knights such as Red Knight after becoming a primal beast, Black Knight for being on a level higher than Luminary for getting Blutgang and well White knight for a reason).

Scaling right now is kinda shifted thanks to this event since we're talking luminary knights who are prevalent on the main story event which will affect Main crew at least after inner teaching

meanwhile versus shifted scaling for higher ends don't have ps4 so i have to wait for the Steam release to actually check the glossary and the stories myself.

so probably changes to relevant 5-B characters on the higher end of the chains.

Yeah, the only good thing about this event was the Nehan vs Six battle and the very first chapter. Everything else was really bad, especially as a anniversary event.

Super Sayan blue Mugen? Not explained.

Rei's connection to the Juutens? nonexistent.

Six leaving the Juuten as this big plot? Resolved in a single chapter.

It feels like they had this big and perfect story line prepared for us when they released the teasers, realise that it uses too much of their lore ammo, so they scrambled everything and flicked this abomination out of the already teasered pieces. Really disappointing...

Back