• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 3

If we take Vryns feats unironically then defenitly god bahamut level with plot manipulation and 4 wall awarness.

Vryn coming to clap your knees for a bunch of omnipotent apples

So i looked at zooey's profile and she doesnt have type 3 madness manip resistance despite resisting the eldritch abomination's existence whom is said to be able to destroy the whole world instantly (not sure what "world" means here,the universe? Earth?) In gun zoi's fate eps. Maybe there's something im missing? Literally every skydweller and astrals would die from this being's existence except probably faa san with lucio absorbed since im guessing her fate eps happened before wmtsb3.

Also Should her AP not be higher due to her hl raid?

Correct me if i'm wrong since im new to gbf

Another interesting thing to note is that when she fought the eldritch abomination,she went to a place so high the background was pitch black meaning no planets,stars,galaxies so maybe outside of the universe?

The place where she fought joya was full of stars and colours in the background,in this place its full of nothing

Zooey is suppose to get upgraded together with the CRT for the whole universe thing thanks to versus + her HL raid

guess I'll add that to the CRT prep im making.

i thought Zooey not being able to harbor negative emotions already includes madness guess I'll work on that

Im sorry for my lack of response to this thread and Granblue related stuff in general. I am really out of the loop with lore and story in general and will have to take time off for that. Any major revision thread will get my stamp of approval as long as it dosnt grossly contradict the knowledge i currently have.

Shoudnt be too hard, as i already said that Universal GBF is kinda set in stone at this point.

Dont know, depends on wether or not the fight against Lucilius happens before or after Ultima Bahamut chronologically. We were talking about the strongest 5B GBF character btw, so Lucilius is not even in the run

Yiiiiiiikes, did they Herja dirty... Imagine being the only SSR with a kit weaker than your SR version...

KMR's mind is a mystery for me. Why is the duo unit no one asked for so broken, but Herja, a fan favoured, is so garbage.

@Zel

Dont forget OG Sara, heck i believe even Razia is better than Herja

Tell me about it,no one can predict cygames.I really thought they would release a dark disciple this flash(both alex and grimnir got released in april flash gala)

Herja is a fan favoured? It's surprising, I never hear anyone talking about her, there is barely any fanart of her, and there are far more popular SR units too. I could see why some people would prefer her over harvins tho.

First Witch said:
Dont know, depends on wether or not the fight against Lucilius happens before or after Ultima Bahamut chronologically. We were talking about the strongest 5B GBF character btw, so Lucilius is not even in the run
I think Bahamut is stronger than Faa, considering that he has destroy and reconstruct the world multiple times according to the creation myth while Faa has to rely on indirect methods such as dropping Etenenmaki to bring forth the destruction of the world.

Faa-san with 12 wings has only absorbed one of the Omnipotent's Speaker. The other speaker is much more built into fighting against entities such as otherworld creatures and is task with extermination and destroying entities that threatens the peace of the sky-realm (her name is shalem btw).

Shalem = Lucio. they both posses a different power to fulfill their roles but in a sense they should be equal

Beelzebub is prolly stronger than Lucilius. but I don't have anything to back it.

Since we do see Lucilius defeating Beelzebub with sword of repudiation in 000 before getting his 12 wings

Meanwhile Beelzebub absorbed a remnant of omnipotents powers and created a core out of chaos in versus as his upgrade. they both got upgraded but the Devs seems to imply a lot that Beelzebub is stronger by sheer firepower alone with his character being centered around being strong.

Seeing how "The omnipotent" created both Sahar and Shalem you prolly at least need both of them or be stronger than both of them combined to have a fighting chance against the 2 Gods at their peak.

oh yeah I just unlocked Justice and Maria Theresa and it seems that the Term "Realm" might tranlates to universe.

Since we do know Nier and Death says The World wanted to create a new universe but in Justice's words she said he wanted to create a new Realm.

Since the forum is going to move so everything here may not gonna be saved but here's go.

I believe Lucilius should be stronger. It took the combined effort of Sandalphon and Gran's crew to defeat him, but even so, Gran was unable to keep on with the flow of the battle and most of the damage was dealt by Sandalphon. Meanwhile, Bub was defeated by Gran's crew alone.

That's just my opinion, we gonna have to wait until Lucilius join the roster to compare him to Remnant Bub. He probally will, seeing how the GBVS RPG mode keep bringing up about him stuck in the dimensional rift.

The Realm here probally prefer to Sky Realm. So i think it's fine to refer it as universe.

I mean, are we talking about VS Bubs or main story line bubs. Main story line bubs is clearly weaker than Full power Lucilius, based on feats alone.

@Jedi

It makes sense for The World to be universal, considering how he talking about Bahamut, like he was just an old aquaintance.

The world insulted bahamut tbh and he also seems to be aware that Lyria is gonna be eaten at the end.

And aside from that its pretty consistent that all Arcarum summons seems to already posses enough data for The World to actually create a new one and destroy the old one. Not sure how would it affect the arcarum summons since they do have the data but not the ability to use it to destroy or create their own world implying they don't have the power or capability to do so.

smh all these world wreckers and the True Dragons decided to attack Captain because he's a threat

MagiSinbad said:
Since the forum is going to move so everything here may not gonna be saved but here's go.

I believe Lucilius should be stronger. It took the combined effort of Sandalphon and Gran's crew to defeat him, but even so, Gran was unable to keep on with the flow of the battle and most of the damage was dealt by Sandalphon. Meanwhile, Bub was defeated by Gran's crew alone.

That's just my opinion, we gonna have to wait until Lucilius join the roster to compare him to Remnant Bub. He probally will, seeing how the GBVS RPG mode keep bringing up about him stuck in the dimensional rift.

The Realm here probally prefer to Sky Realm. So i think it's fine to refer it as universe.
This is what i was thinking,doesnt make too much sense that bubs is stronger than cilius

The 2 Gods didn't get weaker

their abilities to do something just got split off

Sky bahamut still has the destructive power of the Omnipotent just not the power to create from nothing

Astral bahamut is still capable of creating beings from nothing on similar scale but not the power to destroy anything.

>the 2 gods didn't get weaker

When was this stated?

I just wanna know if this was stated in an event or not

piecing up all the Creation Myth as mentioned by Lucio/Precursors/original myth

Envoy mentioned the God splitting into identical halves and each halve is drawn out to the power of the others

The destructive capability did not change and in order to regain the ability to create again Sky God harvest The Astral Power within the primal beast by returning them to Pre-primal form. The Astral God posses the Astral Power to create but unable to destroy anything thus he give primal beast physical form and harvest the element of the Sky God.

even more you can consider the Astral Realm as a proof that the Astral God retained the original power by creating the exact copy of Sky-Realm and a even superior beings called Astrals. meanwhile Sky God destroyed and rebuild/regenerate/rebirth the same Sky-realm over and over.

It is technically 50% in power but not in a way that they are 50% weaker than original. Sky God power wise can still destroy as strong as the "Omnipotent" but cannot create anything at all. Astral God power wise can still create as strong as "Omnipotent" but cannot destroy anything at all.

The reason why it mentioned that Lucilius is incomplete in 000 is because The Speakers unlike other creations are created by the Omnipotent by hand and without the essence or the element of the Sky-God he's not a complete Speaker (thus he created Lucifer to complete himself).

besides Lucilius with 12 wings knew that even he needed the Encroachment of chaos and wouldn't survive encroachment himself to actually end Sky-realm and Astral Realm. Similar to bubs who wanted to Unite and rule over Crimson Horizon, Astral Realm and Sky-realm.

sorry can't really explain it easier im doing GW but the idea is that the abilities got split off.

TheGreatJedi13 said:
The 2 Gods didn't get weaker
their abilities to do something just got split off

Sky bahamut still has the destructive power of the Omnipotent just not the power to create from nothing

Astral bahamut is still capable of creating beings from nothing on similar scale but not the power to destroy anything.
So easy answer is "Yes....but actually no"

Zooey is finally out in Versus and yeah more story tidbits

a threat worse than Beelzebub and Belial as mentioned by Bahamut during his fight with zooey

Also zooey seems to mention something about not being able to defeat bahamut even in this dimension.

Aside from that Zooey gaining memories from other dimensions

Zooey also implied that entrusting the singularity/MC fix the balance and finishing the mission to fight beelzebub would remade the world.

How strong is Zooey lore-wise?

I was curious cuz everyone makes a big deal out of fighting her in versus. Same with Narmaya.

ZERO7772 said:
How strong is Zooey lore-wise?

I was curious cuz everyone makes a big deal out of fighting her in versus. Same with Narmaya.
She's one of the strongest primal beast,prob only behind akasha. She destroyed an eldritch abomination the entire world has no hope of winning against. Astrals and skydwellers(and im guessing primal beast as well) would go mad the moment that abomination arrives

TheGreatJedi13 said:
Zooey is finally out in Versus and yeah more story tidbits

a threat worse than Beelzebub and Belial as mentioned by Bahamut during his fight with zooey

Also zooey seems to mention something about not being able to defeat bahamut even in this dimension.

Aside from that Zooey gaining memories from other dimensions

Zooey also implied that entrusting the singularity/MC fix the balance and finishing the mission to fight beelzebub would remade the world.
Apparently only bahamut fully remembers the reset. Zooey only faintly remembers it

>Also zooey seems to mention something about not being able to defeat bahamut even in this dimension.

Im fairly certain zooey was repeating what bahamut said from the tone of her voice and the lines after that,so bahamut is the one that isnt capable of defeating zooey

Back