• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 3

There's ughh, there's a lot of infos to unpackaged in that event. Zooey can seal enemies,predict the enemies' attack and iirc heal people.

Wardant is as strong as his enemy

Cool thing is they kinda destroyed a law( wardant )with the help of bahamut

223009 HP
1609159628564.png

Wardant can also Absorp enemies power and use the attack that he absorbed

And also....can just use the attack that you going to use on him against you.

He doesn't have to experience the attack

as long as the attack exists and is bounded within the laws of the world he can use it against the target he's trying to counteract

so you need to be beyond and above the laws of their universe to defeat it

(smh lyria already used baha and it disabled his ability why won't lyria use baha again)

wait wtf these guys existed before crimson horizon and sheit

Well at least they are consistent with GBF as a single timeline universe and limited it to the laws of the cosmos and such

at the very least Wardant is multi solar system level or galaxy going up to universe level base on the enemy he is fighting and counteracting.

they are also called Anti-matter in a sense and cannot copy skills and abilities that are already a result of 2 force counteracting

just like Kenji's Nuclear fission thing with pebbles.

They even mentioned the first light of creation holding it in stasis and the Flame of Demise that cut off the ruins that plague the ancient world (these primordial abominations most likely as Kenji also mentioned they are created by the laws of physics from the ancient time) from the new world that was created

Probably Bahamut pre-split. They are even surprised when Lyria disabled their abilities and seems familiar with it

So yeah Bahamut is still above in a sense

@zel

yeah tearing the fabric of reality too.

it would make sense since all forces converged into a single entity and Wardant has to match it.

Cool as heck tho

Last edited:
I was ganna be very bias no matter what but i really do like the event. Had a few goosebumps here and there, particularly when bahamut showed up and when armageddon ost popped up

But i also felt like they kinda wanted us to believe Zooey was giving it her all ( 1 line from the event itself supporting this iirc) She can go merge form whenever she pleases but her GO form is locked behind the process of sacrifising her personality and such as shown in her fate episode. The event... kinda told us Zooey went all out and at the end we saw Zooey with her humanity intact

Definitely the writer's fault, wont affect my love for her.

Also we don't know what happened to agastia and it's citizen. They got the olivia treatment

One could assume it is most likely after the Gun zoi Fate
and she probably found a way to not erase her memory (via the crew believing in her as the zooey they know)

Zooey keeps tanking her own attack and only awakened more of the peacemaker's blessings at the last moment when she asked everyone to believe in her

Wardant is really strong and his death included the death of his law and his concept so I would assume that's his truest form to its max potential

unlike zooey who can still draw power from the wishes if more people wished for it or something to get back up again and her fighting, the eldritch abomination is more of her own latent power.

As for Agastia. i do hope they show a bit of story in the event that it At least somehow survived

also where was Geo when all is this happening

The moondwellers are probably eating silicon and glass while watching the world burn as well

and she probably found a way to not erase her memory (via the crew believing in her as the zooey they know)

This CAN be a valid reason, but a very unsupported one considering no where was this mentioned or implied. In fact Zooey coming back was treated as a miracle especially with the last line. I have the scans of her fate eps but im on my phone rn

unlike zooey who can still draw power from the wishes if more people wished for it or something to get back up again and her fighting, the eldritch abomination is more of her own latent power.

Wardant specifically said that no matter how strong we got he would get amp proportionately. What helped Zooey was tyrias who was not a human nor an abomination. Tyrias is unique, so wardant cant copy nor counteract tyrias' power. So when tyrias put his hope on Zooey she got an edge over wardant.( it also healed Zooey,implying wishing for her heals her??? At least when someone new wishes for her)

also where was Geo when all is this happening

Lets not forget our homeboy siete and the gang were drinking tea while the greatest battle in history was unfolded

Also can someone tell me what wardant actually is? He's the counteract of something something. I forgot.

Definitely not against Faa and Bubs

Faa and Bubs both transcend or ignore the laws which include his Laws of Physics that is basically the equal force for everything

Faasan with 12 wings is basically borrowing Helel's power which is also not restricted to the law of the universe and bubs Chaos just skedaddle your law is returned to chaos

Wardant mentioned he was created as a Part of the Law of Physics during ancient times regarding or being an existence of equal force. He's is probably talking about Action and Reaction by newton's law. just more of affecting every concept rather than just force
like A bright future will have to clash against a very dark future wherein wardant is the latter in that sense.
which could explain why some of the Primals ability is below him. and as long as something exist that must be counteracted he can exist and he's not bounded by laws as long as his law requires him to not be bounded (Shown when he created multiple copies of him to counteract each character in the event with equal force.

trying to make a profile for Ultra Robo Grand God Kaiser and Wardant.

There are mentions of universe or cosmos scans

and I think that should be the base for Wardant

not sure about low 2-C since he wasn't able to harm Grand God Kaiser and was completely nullified by shield

but high universe could be possible with being able to tank Kenji's Light of creation.

Also they got transported to a pocket dimension when they transformed into Grand God Kaiser

Putting these here cause they look cool

DRuumFL.png
arMRu2I.png

Also in memory of Agastia. RIP Agastia Gone forever

Accidentally posted this on the wrong thread

Screw the moving, finally managed to get another account <(") though, iirc Robomi Civiliazation had evidently predated Crimson Horizon, so unless we have another explaination at why the ancient world turned out to be a realm of Chaos that where Bahamut arrived to, Wardant could be the one turned the whole universe into that, which is a feat neither Faa nor Bubz could achieve.
Dude destroy humanity which was not only conquered the whole universe, but also cramped that universe to the point there is no space left for new souls literally, and could likely wreck said universe into the Crimson Horizon, meanwhile Faa and Bubz's only method of yeet the universe is to do it indirectly via destroying Pandemonium.
In short, I believe those two are far below Wardant.
Plus, iirc FKHR once said that the reason he did not give Zoi a role in WMTSB events because she could deus ex machina everything or something like that, then we have last Robomi event having Zooey beaten by Wardant, that really say something about his power. And the background of Agastia fight feels like a higher dimension instead of multiple galaxies for me. Could be some sort of hyperdimension.

Its officially
ancient world > anti matter explosion/apocalypse > crimson horizon > bahamut > sky realm and astral realm

Now

And yeah I do feel like wardant is much stronger than 12 wings faa and bubz with chaos. Though faa and bubz would probably win in a fight against wardant since they can bypass laws and such as stated above. Meaning they're not necessarily stronger than wardant, they just conveniently counter his shtick.

And the background of Agastia fight feels like a higher dimension instead of multiple galaxies for me. Could be some sort of hyperdimension.

Higher dimension seems possible but multiple galaxies would be kinda weird. That whole scene feels very gogeta vs broly-esque where. Even the design of the space/realm looks the same

For now I'll stick with multiple galaxy since there wasn't much implication.

Wardant's existence is what caused the downfall of humanity in Crimson Horizon anyway and Bahamut just decided to create a world without him from the equation cause why not lol.

Wardant could probably match them AP wise
but the fact that they have hard counters against Wardant makes them come up top.

now I'm confused whether to put wardant low 2-C or High 3-A

Can't really underplay Wardant when his existence basically destroyed the peak of humanity back before Crimson Horizon happened

GBF rarely give us an obvious implication regard to feat iirc, and since we already has universe busting armory early on such as Bahamut Weapon setting the bar high wouldn't hurt anything tbh. Plus, only if the verse get into 2-B and above the tierring start become more complicated and require more specific scan to prove the feats (beside visual effects and animations), so maybe you think about this too much, Jedi?

Uno trailer, since Djeeta is obviously went past Path of Supremacy Uno's Sure-kill Ougi is his FLB Ougi
Dem those counter and Arm the Bastion tho, broken af
Also was hoping they would sneak in a MC skin, but welp I was expecting too much, at this rate bet we only get another skin in DLC set 3

Wasn't Avatar > Beelzebub?
Hmmmm I don't think there's an explicit scale between the 2 but what I do remember is that a newly crowned supreme primarch, Sandy used paradise lost on avatar and was destroyed before avatar regen back(wmtsb2). Belial who also has six wings used anagenesis on bubz and was innaffective(wmtsb3)

I also remember bubz said six wings is insufficient to defeat him(wmstb3). So it depends how strong avatar really is. If we assume lucifer>avatar then bubz should be stronger than avatar

Need someone to fact check what I said, I've forgot most of the wmtb trinity.

One thing to note on the story is that GBVS has this Versus Core.
Avatar Belial is basically stronger than Base Bubs.
Base Lucilius nearly 1 shotted Bubs as well and that was Lucilius with Lucifer's body revived using Avatar's Essence

And yeah Six wings is insufficient. and Avatar Belial is probably on the scale of Base Lucilius whom even Primarch wings Sandalphon and MC was struggling before he went 12 wings and bodied them all

Avatar and Metatron is >= to six wings lucifer iirc
Lucifer only managed to seal them rather than eradicate them completely and the seal is tied to his life so probably stronger than Bubs and Belial power wise

So avatar is around bubz's power level then. Can't disagree with that.

Also I wanna ask something about 12 wings sandalphon. Does he still have that power?

He only used the 6 tetra wings to defeat bubz in gbf and to yeet that shark abomination. Someone I know said that sandy used everything he had to defeat bubz so it would be illogical for him to hold back(he assumed sandy was using 12 wings), the art that was used in the scene where they fought in gbf however proved to the contrary.

He was trying to prove that bubz > 12 wings faa while I assumed the vise versa.

Though to be frank, the writers did the same mistake with Zooey in robomi where she was "using her all and everything" despite her conciousness being intact, contradicting her previous fate episode where she needed to lose her personality to go full GO mode.

Yeah its pretty inconsistent.

I'm currently reading the new event its has a lot of characters appearing
even otherworldly beings are seeking the moon it seems

dXb8Qhz.png

same i have no idea what are you talking about

does he have like 4 dimensional perspective or something

PS : it actually means he can hijack any brain on a 4D scale
basically mind control/Brain manip + Precognition via calculation (he mentioned being able to see it happen using probably his hyperdimensional perception)

Last edited:
Back