• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 3

@Shiro Belial will likely avalable in 2021. Gotta say, i'm really surprise they let the guy in GBFVS considering how NSFW he is :v

@God pretty sure Death will keep revives you over and over again if Nier still need you lol

I'm still waiting for Ilsa, Naru is good nonetheless

Wonder how Djeeta gameplay would be, considering she's just a female version of Gran......with SSR team on it lel

@Vel My guesss is Djeeta will summon some crewmate to aid herself inthe fight to make her stand out from Gran.

@God But the Evokers like Nier doesnt participate much in the main story and events tho ? I guess It's gonna take a while for Arcarum characters to have their own event

Eternals don't even have their event yet haha, would love to see how their story match with the main story though, WMTSB3 we can assume cross-skydom communication is virutally impossible so the Eternals camping in Nalhegrande cannot join the Pandemonium battle, but welp, in main story the Precursors almost invaded Nalhe but they still sleep...

I'm just glad Nier appeared on the newer grandblues

Also Grand order HL wonder whats gonna be the killer trigger other than conjunction (inb4 conjunction with zombied and drained)

Also haven't looked much into the event yet but it that what akasha did feels similar to what the primal beast did in love live .except the history was changed as well in this one

In Code Geass collab there's a primal capable of isekai as well, guess in this verse any primal have Space-Time hax have the potential to pull folks from another dimension into GBFverse?

eternal event this anniv

prolly pre flb eternal event focused solely on eternals

Arcarum summons getting weapons (Sun got katana)

New naru

so uh where did alchemist astray part 2 go

Finally some WoG toward Eternal's absent in WMTSB3

Imma having 4 juu rn, so a free one is welcomed

Most importantly tho, DEVIL FIST!!! LUCHADOR TIME!!!!

Anything to help us get Juu10 skin is appreciated. Also I'm lookin forward to the Arcarum weapons, wonder how would good is them and would them add more lore to the Arcarums or not

Relink
Aight boys we gonna beat up a whole kingdom for relink. and you're summon restricted btw because they have lyria

also Lol at rat not being blonde like the first 5

Kaizuka Satomi said:
DLC ALter Ego and SSJB skin would be EPIC for that scenario
Some people are saying that the person that has Lyria is Gran's Dad that's why Lyria's with him

PV screenies just now about eternal event

so new draph guy and new oni mask guy and each eternal being imbued with starry effects or something . it was shown before the ending credits of stream

Funfevent
Six mask
Six mask 2
New draph

man i'm not gonna be surprised if the oni mask guy is the Sasuke for what Six did with his clan.

it'd be like Sasuke and itachi except itachi is the MC

And for the starry effect imbued the Eternals, my theory is that those visual represent the fact that this event take place after Path to Supermacy aka after all of them FLB'd ha ha, that Draph might be the new info dump regard of SSJB as well.

Is this the first time we would see Granjeeta father? Anyway that a lot's of info from the streams, we have more gameplay for GBFV and Relink which are really good, for the Eternals event well its good tho i'm not interested on it lel

Btw why Belial labelled as NSFW? Also just for reminder Jedi, you should continuing your drafts since you have a time now lel

Belial is heavily implied to be bi, nearly all his one liners are sexual innuendos and he is constantly hitting on other characters in a sexual way. And Cygames is paranoid when it comes to the west and lewd things in their products. They censored the heck out of Shadowverse too for example, for no good reason

Majority of Shadowverse cast? That quite too far lel.Learn from TM, they don't give a crap about paranoid or whatsoever

If that the case then i'm curious what is gameplay be in GBFV

Narmaya

need to sleep pls help on category.

I'm not sure about Ilsa yet.

i don't have her yet. I'd prolly add 1 more evoker and 1 more eternal

Back