• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 3

Eternals = command over all creation

Arcarums = Destroy all creation

>new world is revealed

• THE WORLDµêªõ┐«µ¡úþëê bgm plays*

Kronk meme

jeanne grand

TA buffer

Disciples passive (boost to allies light atk up)

i nominate forte (not draph) as dark disciples

also light sitori

Screw my life man,got myself romeo's weapon for the 5th or 6th time. I give up,might as well just save for another zooey

Shiratori

so uh Mikaboshi is strong enough to easily destroy the whole edgeland including Ebisu

which match up with her ability where the literally cleared all the dark clouds summoned by otherworld that separated nahlgrande from all other skydom

and she became a threat to all skydom after creating the great wall and even after being trapped in edgeland and having one of her seal intact she's still a threat to sky realm

she's also far stronger than most astrals

as for shiratori she is part of the group that tried to seal mikaboshi with some other skydwellers and astrals in the great wall

the great wall also posses the ability to harness chaos which could mean it's most likely on par with chaos weapons or at least has the same properties

shitori and mika was doomed the repeat the same mistake shitori did which caused the death of many astrals by not being able to stop her mother but MC with fate defying tricks changed it from main story

My Black Knight is still lvl 98 pls bear with it

probably (or mika would have died thanks to the 2nd seal which makes her lose her memories and strength) but loki was also there. so loki would probably taken care of her. what changed mika was her time with the crew and with lyria during the whole otherworld mess.

Afaik in the same fate loki intimidated everyone in ebisu with his power using innermost teaching which convinced everyone in ebisu that he can handle mika and the crew combined. they just have to bring mika to him.

which already gives us astral hierarchy of strength

Vyrn and his Power Nullification is too OP, by simply touching Jannu he literally null'd the brainwashing on her

Edit: hm.... now this is interesting, these Precursors dude has been not only screwed by Bahamut, but also the Moondwellers. Hooded bastard must be Beelzebub, since he's the guy taken their Chaos power and use for his own. The last one is about Jannu btw, since just contacting with Bahamut in her dream give her enough power to one-shot Precursors.Precursors-enemies

the automagods was probably zeta throwing pyet-A core/Sealed weapon into the skies it prolly reawakened and regen after reaching their realm and caused havoc

I think Second Advent occurs way after Beelzebub being thrown into the Crimson Horizon though, otherwise wouldn't that Precursor list him before automagods?

Time in Otherworld/crimson horizon is pretty weird though

Also zeta throwed the sword at Right behind you. not second advent

which iirc most likely happened before paradise lost and beelzebub only returned after he actually started getting chaos weapons and killed lucifer. and even belial was surprised about it in 000 and asked him more about it and his time in crimson horizon. and thats prolly when beelzebub became a threat to them hence they mentioned hooded bastard second

hmm... how strong is Apollonia among The Luminary Knights ? I remember in the event "Together in Song", The Eternals are stated to be equal to The Luminary Knights in power. So i though they could be 4-C like the Eternals, not just 5-B

They are overall compareable. Not individualy. Red Knight and maybe Blue Knight vs the rest of the world basically. And Eternals shoudnt scale to God tiers pre uncap in the first place

arent all of their fames come from their pre-uncap time ? And damn, Lecia's dad is really that strong ? Gotta imagine how OP Gran's dad is to be able to fight Lecia's dad every day

Thats right, but the strongest they could get before Arcarums and high ranked archangels were Primal Beasts level, who all capped at 5B. They simply dont have the feats to warrant a scaling on that level.

Uncapped Eternals is reasonably ahead in the chronology and they have the feat of drawing Danchou out in a actual fight (With Siete actually nearly stomping Danchou if it woudnt have been for the rest of the Eternals to fight against him at once)

We'll stay at 5-B at the moment

Luminary knights strengths will be more tackled once we reach oarlyegrande and face off with the true king.

They might very well be like eternals but no proof or whatsoever and we actually seen the limit of some knights with the Great Wall arc. so far there is really no direct interaction between to actually say they are equal and 3 lost to crew with innermost teaching

even Loki who stomped said crew is still 5-B just on a higher scale

Eternals pre uncap at best would be 4-C for the sole reason they fought the weapon before they actually went with uncap or before the gauntlet shennanigans. gauntlet afaik made them strong enough even after they stopped wielding revenant weapons which is present in ssb skin unlock

i think its good to stay this way until the story for oarlyegrande says more specially on green and white. Specially on other knights aside from Red, Violet and Gold. and why Black knight is a special title among

Nice. I changed my phone and i forgot to recover my account so I need to start all over again. Not like I'm salty about it tho, I did some new player mistake like using Gacha weapons as fodders, I wanted to start all over again. I'm salty about not having one of my waifu Metera tho.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Nice. I changed my phone and i forgot to recover my account so I need to start all over again. Not like I'm salty about it tho, I did some new player mistake like using Gacha weapons as fodders, I wanted to start all over again. I'm salty about not having one of my waifu Metera tho.
If all hope is lost. Suptix her *insert Gudako face*

I'll do that later when i get time. i tried the new Gilbert quest and.

JFC why is he so strong specially proud+

You need at least MLB Song and FLB Funf for that bastard lmao

I actually scared though, imagine Fire version use the same mechanic and screw my line up hard because Fire core has no red skill providing buffs beside Bicycle

Back