• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 3

i don't like her single target 1HKO that deals 100% of your hp as plain damage and ignores auto revive on 50% Ray Strike.

then afterwards spams you with conjunction that makes her gamma ray stronger post 25%

she seems to have 3 new ougi animation from what i've seen while doing trains

maybe there is more

That attack hit 4th party like Gilbert Proud. Overally, I think she has enmity passive, which explain why her auto hits progressively harder and harder.

Also, as my danchou predict, SSJ Zoi could be the role model of future hard raids with mechanics revolve around cucking enmity user SUPER hard. Yikes.

Did they rework the Cosmos weapons or am i just too stupid to read GBF wiki? Did they got rid of the spec specific skills?

spec specific skill is removed yes

cosmos at flb and lvl 120 now grants 50% raw stats for weapon tpe from 30% and at lvl 150 grants a cap up base on number of weapon type in grid

Did my calcs and yeah FLB cosmos sword on the old chev build with ulb opus already beats the current chev build with 1 metabow and ulb opus

Metabow is dead

yeah so from the event

Akasha should get creation for creating both Mukku and Gachapin after the history thingy

Gachapin and Mukku themselves said they are not the real one from their own world and Akasha created them by copying the original from their world.

Creation / Duplication

Zooey

New dialogues from the raid

skill abilities updates for last wish / Gamma Ray

Also Zooey is referencing Gamma Ray burst mentioning or saying The end of everything and the end of all things.

which explains it ignoring durability and prolly give her Radiation manip or atomic deconstruction.

Zooey might get an upgrade from this depends on how we interpret at best it might be 4-A or at least Star level

it was mentioned quite a lot of times Zooey borrows power from the Stars

other than that Regen and immortality negation

and finally the outburst animation seems to create stars https://youtu.be/DL4FgEa47Eo?t=841

other than this, Lifes too busy to make new profile rn so maybe not this week

We just need more information about her and Geo. Zoi is hiding something from the crew and captain.

either way powers and abilities update for now

i just need to find a good picture of golden Zoi

i already used my daily host today to rip the asset

and iirc The asset still needs to be worked on to get the image and idk how to do that.

I'll prolly make a content revision request for changes for zoi at a later date

You can normally rip the art directly like how we did with the class potraits. Just finding it is the problem tho

5-B for beating akasha maybe lol. he casually tanked yggy malice and defeated yggy malice then later defeated akasha

Final draws were super tilting though, 1 new ssrs and tons of useless ssr summons and gold moons. Sigh

i heard someone actually went 1500 draws for belial and didn't get him and it went on until 1800 draws or something now

I got Orchid, Ferry, Vikala, and Belial. Time to start the Avatar grind. Outside of them, there's Holiday Magisa and Lightato, the rest is just either quartz or moon. Quite satisfied to be honest despite no free sparks, I only need 30 GMs more for Ulli. One last thing, because I forgot to collect Five Souls Staff, I've failed to get Juu10 skin before magfes end...

The January event is Society-focused, and has huge developments with the Society, the Moon, and The Foe.

The February event will be the Anniversary event, featuring Seox and the Eternals.

FKHR says that the Seoxth Anniversary will be a self-contained story, not a multi-part epic. There will be no Seofon 7th anniversary, no Eahta 8th, etc.

All of the Eternals will be featured, and he suggests watching the trailer and letting your imagination run wild.

As for the contents of RPG mode, FKHR says that GBVS is a parallel story to GBF - don't worry about it too much, and enjoy the interactions you can only get in a fighting game.

He looks forward to seeing reactions to Belial and Djeeta interacting with Gran and the cast.

-Director's Message

so uh

Repulsion field is not uncommon for automagods

there's a whole lot of information in this event

all these OP ability and technology but they can't create a normal rocket for space travel and basically only Zooey or Grand order is the only one seen actually being able to go so far from space (not including the 2 pieces of Gods)

So basically The Foe are accelerationist that wants to improve sky dweller to the state that moondwellers will not become a threat to them.

and basically a big sector of Top Society are Moondwellers who got curious about skydweller but cannot return home so they are trying to create a device or find a method to return to the moon

So the red haired girl that can somehow use nanomachines to copy entities it has observed or create entities from what she observed as a automagod with dense machine cell that makes alandus incomperable when it comes to durability.

and The only way to beat it is to use Yek which has far superior calculation speed for being a high end technology of the moon and hack it to send a kill command

so we can easily assume all primal beast or enemies fought by the entire society is already in her arsenal and even some primal beast she just observed from watching lyria and it already has copied one of protobahamuts skyfall attack

moondweller tech is scary no wonder some otherworld we're pissed when one of their automagods got dropped into their world

But that Skyfall is obviously way inferior to the one an unsealed Proto Baha can do since imo if she actually nuke the real Skyfall the party won't survive it, plus it can be intercepted by Eustace. I mean, at that time we have no Phalanx and no Sealed Weapon can theotically have defensive power to witstand that kind of nuke.

Also kinda hilarious that Danchou at this phase should have beaten Akasha already so iirc his AP is on Planet scale yet an Island scale threat like Yatima could overwhelm them.

Yatima is durable and they need a potency that is wide enough for an entire island since Yatima is filled with dense machine core. so even with Planet level potency it will just reattach and recover if only one part of its body is hit and things like that cause Regenerationn of automagods are like pretty impressive that even slash from protobahamut can be rendered and defended by Versatile.

And Yatima is aware how strong Bahamut that she literally went and launched an attack against lyria before she tries to summon Bahamut

like Avatar since the dude is large as heck they need to land a finishing blow with bahamut after MC cutted its core to clean up the rest to prevent its Regenerationn.

Yatima is definitely not island level but her size is island sized but she can compressed it thats why she's basically the entire HQ of Society and can spawn endless tendrils and even form a giant pillar while fighting. seeing how she was alive before and during the war she prolly knows or have knowledge and data on primal beast during the war (which is prolly the reason she can copy bahamut even before lyria tried to summon it at the event).

Currently base on how she can tank awakened Sealed weapons from Zeta and Vaseraga she prolly has a base planet level durability and beside the island size attack was only to suppress her until they can fix Yek to forcefully override her with a kill code since Yek has better computational speed

also poor Cassius

Year, this cliffhanger hits hard af. Looking at how visually stunning Yatima is, I think we're gonna have an even better ride at the Juuten event, could outclass maybe even WMTSB3, so it's hype as hell.

Back