• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 3

@Kaizuka i argreed, The Arcarum somtime feel so tedious and i have given up at some point. But now i got back the motivation. Gotta grind for Nier !

@God i think it's best to post this on your wall to avoid spoiler for the others

Arcarums are actually the best thing in this game since years tbh. It dosnt require you to have a end game grid, it spits out enough Magna and even sometimes Tier 2 weapons to make those raids obselet (Who am i kidding tho, still need mats to do Magna 2...) and allows you to grind for some really insane F2P characters AND Summons in the game.

Just dont do Arcanums for the characters, its just a timegated passive aggresive bloodletting if you do it for the characters.

the collab is lit, there's another explaination for the murals in WMTSB3 as well lmao, not about the Splitting of Omnipotent but about the War. Bahamut best boi.

I'm only about to start in the event and oh boi Gachapin ability being mash of eternal skills uno sorn siete 12/7 so uh akasha did something i guess

Just a theory, but maybe the ending will either have Akasha retcon this whole collab so that the main story makes sense again, or the ending will instead explain that main story and events are separated timelines rotf

Bahamut will retcon Akasha's Retcon

it's be like KMR retconning FKHR Like when FKHR said that Drang and Sturm is not going to be playable while he's in charge Then KMR take the spot and said "lol drang sturm playable"

Also give me some time to enjoy magfest and I'll do siete

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Sorry if that bother you, but i already requesting a profile so many times and always being ended ignored, and honestly that annoy me
Jedi just said he will do Siete's profile after he's done with magfest

I'm just glad people religiously upload videos of fate episodes so i don't have to link scans to gbf wiki and have them look for it on 10 other tabs of different fates.

i just realized Kirito is currently called Star King

While Siete is called Star Sword Sovereign

i think i found the first match for siete in this wiki

Just FLB'd Esser earlier and realized Golden Relics lore grants its wielder omnipotence :sweat: now then, let's add new hax from FLB Eternals to Danchou's entry

Edit: Serious though, they might as well have Awakening (GtEE is this, awaken their latent power by realizing Revenant Weapons's true potential aka go mano-on-mano with FLB Eternals), Empowerment (AEC is this, plus partial corruption from 6 Seraphic Weapons), and Transformation. And Law Manip for having surpreme command over all creations.

Siete can spam Cien Mil Espada as long as the seven star gods are not separated which in the gauntlet fate the eternals properly separated each because uno can only tank one Cien Mil Espada with the Sword God avatars.

Cien mil Espada is kinda like a combo similar to knights of the round table of ffvii

TheGreatJedi13 said:
Siete can spam Cien Mil Espada as long as the seven star gods are not separated which in the gauntlet fate the eternals properly separated each because uno can only tank one Cien Mil Espada with the Sword God avatars.

Cien mil Espada is kinda like a combo similar to knights of the round table of ffvii
He do claim that Ciel Mils Espadas is the coolest attack in the universe lul, since the lore of Golden Relic revolving around bestowing it's owner omnipotence, Siete could be either actually gained cosmic awareness or just bluffing the latter is unlikely though, because Auld Lanxiety did confirmed that skydwellers barely know anything of the outer space .

Veloxt1r0kore said:
See? I'm ignored again whenever i bring my request
Vel, people cant just snap profiles into existence. I understand that it might be annoying for you to not get answers, but neitheri, Gin nor Jedi always have time to do so. ESPECIALLY with Magfest running right now, grinding is our top priority right now. Same probably applies to Kaizuka

I requesting it long ago, that why i'm vey annoyed whenever i get ignored, and same reason why i avoiding this thread because all of my comments are guarranted ignored

Sorry about that Velox. before i have all my time available but i got a work so i'm only available twice a week. if i remember correctly we need to set up how powerful or what is the tiers for eternals first before we can do narmaya because her fate has connection with eternals.

of course i have to recheck all fate episodes before making a profile and you know some fates can be really long so i can only do it during my off days. and for the pass 3 weeks

all 3 games im playing is having an event GFL has singularity AZ has hololive and gbf just recently got magfest.

so i got no time until last week to started making profiles again.

Again i know it is very annoying and i apologize for that. but i can assure you I'm not ignoring your messages and im just doing it slowly.

You guys just can answering "sorry, don't have time" or "there some stuff i need to do" so that i didn't accuse you guys ignoring me

Anyway we should continue discussing the eternals if that the case

Btw i recommended you to make the pages for Dragon Knights, the other Grancypher main crew's (Granjeeta are already spammed btw lel), and Vaseraga/Ilsa after done creating Narmaya

EDIT: Ilsa first after Narmaya since i want to know how haxed she is considering that she's one of skyfarer

Also Jedi, don't need to wait for accept since most of pages here are maded without accept unless there is something missing/fixed of

well i wanna make sure they aren't deleted for some reason before i clean by sandbox in preparation for the next draft since im using 2 sandbox for now since i cant really delete userblog

Back