• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 3

30% just kills me for some reason that hyperdrive i didn't see that coming.

i have to press funf sk4 before i reach 30% to be safe

I tried Rage of Bahamut just few moments ago. It's really really old, it's possible that it's played with flip phone by just how old it is. Also the gameplay is just really outdated and confusing GBF.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
I tried Rage of Bahamut just few moments ago. It's really really old, it's possible that it's played with flip phone by just how old it is. Also the gameplay is just really outdated and confusing GBF.
Isnt the game really popular in Japan ? Cygames made a shitons of CMs for it

TheGreatJedi13 said:
30% just kills me for some reason that hyperdrive i didn't see that coming.

i have to press funf sk4 before i reach 30% to be safe
IF all characters has full HP, it will target MC, or else it target party member with highest HP, so prepare auto revive said target, otherwise just use Monkey to draw aggro to her and let better unit to the frontlie, afterward try to push him down asap because he'll use HyperD every 6 turns.

Yeah. But the game is somehow feels outdated. Hell, it's even said that some of the more advanced phones are incompatible with the game. But I can play it with my smartphone so it's fine for the most part.

Rage of Bahamut was a really great game back when it runned here in europe. It dosnt just feel outdated, it IS outdated. Old as hecck, probably the very first gacha game i have ever played.

The game lacked a in depth game mechanic, it was literally "collect your waifus and play stat simulator". Every card in the game was just pure stat sticks with stat booster abilitys, save for some event cards that had specific abilities. For that very event you could get them from.

You were literally not bound by silly things like meta. You could play every (High rarity, because its a god damn gacha) card, because the only thing in which they differ from other cards are name and picture lol

OH. So that's why some people still use and upgrade crew we got from first chapters of the story. It's not good and bad thing at once, but more to the latter. Prolly because I 100% sure I get bored after few days or weeks.

i though only you can publish the blogs as the profile ? o.o And good job on Apollonia's profile. btw, which Eternal do you plan to make first ? Siete/Seofon ? owo

Siete yes because he's one of the strongest

i personally want Six first but i prefer siete first because He's the only one who actually went against with Captain with the Captain being willing to kill him

So yeah i watched episode 8 and

New Celeste abilities

• Pocket Reality inside the ship
  • Duplication of things other than itself since the doctor that was controlling celeste was able to create a copy of Gran who can also use sword ability like Gran.
  • Absorption via what doctor attempted to do with Orchis Io and Lyria while controlling celeste
  • Memory Manip
  • possible portal creation or dimensional travel Ferry had to create a summoning circle to forcefully summon out celeste after celeste disappeared
Lyria seems to resist and have a countermeasure for people trying to absorb her powers vyrn might be the same since they are created for the same reason

Ferry's immortality doesn't seem to be tied to Celeste. its just that the whole event regarding celeste revealed her immortality.

Also sounds like the Golonzo story will have its unique addition to the story unlike the game

i don't really see much hax portrayal

but in the anime she was made physical thanks to lyria her immortality showed up during the ritual which shocked the doctor who was sacrificing her and was forced to used celeste to take away her memories and do stuffs to her.

and iirc Ferry's Father gave her his soul as a way to protect her

her non-corporeal form before lyria gave her physical form is invisible even to celeste who controls souls and stuffs.

lets see if she actually returns in the anime story not as a pet transforming as ferry

Veloxt1r0kore said:
So dooes that mean most of her hax are non-combat applicable or nah?
This one right? Cant really tell if she has anything outside of her Ghost physiology or not, would have to read up on her (something i didnt do as you can tell). Will see if i have the energy for her fate episodes

Back