• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 3

Basically having the ability to perceive things from hyperdimension? I'll check it tomorrow to see whether he spoke it as chou jigen or not.

Can see into the future from a higher dimension and manipulate things in the past, Ellis is uber broken wtf

155430586_3681951111854569_5967824283799616299_n.jpg

And for some reason any hints of otherworld/chaos from entity can greatly mess up with how their calculation functions
Grace's scalpel who he used to cut off multiple otherworlds and experiment on to gather data on it was enough to shutdown the entire Moon base data net
While Him scanning Lyria's memories and all the primal beast only overloaded his own Circuitry

still being able to see someone's past and future just by connecting to their brain is pretty impressive

I'm really thinking that Otherworld might reappear again on part 3 or part 4

Can't wait to fight their Superweapon and hopefully a moondweller like Dex joins us

Last edited:
Kinda offtopic but guys, we have to talk a bit about Danchous profile. Setting aside that it is outdated (We dont have anything from Arcarum included currently outside of physical stats), its in extreme dissarray due to the many sloppy crts we have added to it. Like, we have added multiple keys since the creation of the profile but did not divide the abilities based on them. So i will probably have to ask Ant for permission to clean up the profile majorely, because in its current state it looks impressive but its buttugly and hard to work with lol.

Kinda have to as this all falls under stuff Danchou can wear in game.

Honestly, the keys are bothering me massivly too. It will be quiet impossible to chronologicly sort major arcs without a clear cut timeline from Cygames, so trying to key them by story arcs dosnt really work (Like, when do we fight the 6 Dragons and Lindwurm compared to the main story). We should rather use a system based on game state rather than Story Arc, at least until we get a proper timeline.

My idea for revamping Danchous profile is to work more on the gallery section and remove massive bloat from the ability section. Instead of explaining every ability we just write out what gives them those abilities (Example: Existance erasur (Via Bahamut)) We can easily cut those abilitiy sections in half that way and it would be easier to navigate. Even better if a ability has multiple sources like for example wind manipulation for Tiamat Grimnir etc. No need to explain that, just say what gives him those abilities and people can look up on our Tiamat profile and the gallerys where summon and weapon lore is written.

So, bullet points.

-Debloat the ability section, its a pain to work with already and it will only get worse with every CRT in the future
-Rename keys. We basically would merge the WTSMB key with either the second or fourth key and make them arc neutral
-Actually apply keys on the ability secion too.

And after we have finished all of that stuff come back to CRT's, now with a far more logical structure the profile.

I vote trimming down the weapon section as well considering that the only weapons other than Traveler Sword and Prototype (Pyet-A core) we only seen Danchou using Revenant Weapon, so it's kinda unsure whether they actually obtain weapons such as CCW series and Xeno series or not.

And maybe split Ability into their own abilites, Bahamut abilities, Revenant weapon abilities and other summon abilities?

Danchou technicly dosnt use any primal beast besides Bahamut nor do they use different classes too. The reason for that is that it is impossible for writers to write around the walking nuke that is Danchou. And it would alianate the player base who dosnt have those things. Like imagine Danchou summon Grimnir when half the player base dosnt have him.

Danchou technicly dosnt use any primal beast besides Bahamut nor do they use different classes too. The reason for that is that it is impossible for writers to write around the walking nuke that is Danchou. And it would alianate the player base who dosnt have those things. Like imagine Danchou summon Grimnir when half the player base dosnt have him.
Within other medium such as manga, light novel and anime they did utilize base summon such as Tiamat though, so I think those buddies are fine to be included within the profile. Manga shown that Danchou and Lyria could instantly summon as well, so I think we should leave note about this.

Look, my point is that those things not appearing in the story line dosnt make them uncanon. We do in fact include optional equippment for other RPG characters too. For example Persona or Final Fantasy

And the manga is the afromentioned problem times worse, because they have to settle on a fixed set. Not like the manga is canon in the first place like the anime.

Just remembered that isnt in Edgeland chapter 4 first primal come out of Lyria instantly to defend Grandcypher? 🤔 also recent chapters has Lyria utilize Tiamat power as well, so I still sure that Danchou at least has Tia, Colo, Levi and Yugu power in their arsenal.

Some weapons do exist from danchou such as seraph. for he only needs to wield them once and their power was bestowed the moment he mastered and finished his training with the four primarch. Revenant series he does keep them (in storage) so very unlikely he uses them especially with how powerful it can be. Xeno series no stories. and yeah regarding his class. they did mention him only being able to use Class Champion classes or Extra classes if he wears the attire which bestows him the power. the only problem is that upon mastery the need for the attire disappears and he inherits some abilities from it
Hollow sky and Dark opus no stories as well. as for the manga weapons, I would agree with some reductions.

The majority of weapons and some primal beast should be relegated to "Optional Equipment" as another tab for a list of abilities.

i would agree but the first key would still need to be within the first arc of the main story alone. then the rest are system based

Oh yeah, in WMTSB2 there is some part describe Danchou cast Panacea, that gonna prove the fact that Danchou could keep class skill after mastering it?

Disporia according to moondweller's calculation is capable of causing the extinction of Astrals,Skydwellers.
and also large enough to cover the entire world to blot out the sun?
Uc4yg2y.png

F8TUflB.png

also cool new background

3E371vl.png

mRDupge.png
Moondweller really be slow as heck lol

Guys, just look at Cloud Strifes profile or any Persona protagonist and tell me you would see even half of their stuff mentioned in the story at all.

Its common place for RPGs to not write around the equippment of the protagonist because its impossible to do so. Dosnt make the gear uncanon

Guys, just look at Cloud Strifes profile or any Persona protagonist and tell me you would see even half of their stuff mentioned in the story at all.

Its common place for RPGs to not write around the equippment of the protagonist because its impossible to do so. Dosnt make the gear uncanon
Then maybe split the profil into even more categories? Base ability, skill ability, weapon ability, summon ability, and resistance

I would be fine with doing so, although i dont know wether or not we should seperate class and base, considering that Danchou dosnt have much base skills in the first place.

Base could include other misc abilities that we figure out based on skin lore I suppose. For example, telekinesis, awakening and transformation belong to Guided form and those will be listed in base abilities. Not much, but I think that would lessen the wall of text. Or at least split the resistance and base abilites, since navigating to the resistance section is confusing sometimes.

Edit: Now thinking about it, some major hax of Danchou such as Immortality Negation or Acausality to significant one like weapon mastery also belong to base instead of class, so maybe if you sort it out the list is longer than expected.

Last edited:
Since the Avatar has the powers of his drops, why is the following stuff mssing from it's profile ?

"Within the void, darkness reigns supreme. A torrent of cataclysmic power manifests as a scythe, casting a shadow across the skies. All light is lost, and the bonds of the past are torn asunder."

Retroactive attacks ?

"Endowed with the power to reap death, this beak-like blade is a threat to all creatures, alive or not. A single strike from this axe means certain doom, destroying spirit along with flesh and blood."

Death and Soul Manipulation

The first one im pretty unsure about it being aynthing at all and the second because its from Celestes weapon and not Avatars.

So Atomization weapon works against machine cell healing or anything that prevents atom bonding

Eustace weapon can counteract that by rebounding them using his own seal weapon

600 years to revive all Omega 3

400 years for Yatima to be part of omega 3

20k years for their next Sky-realm purging

man moondwellers are slow af

Where are Cagliostro or Dokkan during this event

The event was both hype and anticlimatic at the same time. So many strong moments, so few weak points but man did the end fizzle out. This really felt like Seeds of Redemption level of hastly tying up loose ends, just way better executed and not garbage this time. Eustaces theme is a freaking banger btw.

Funny that top -notch sci-fi civilization is the slowest race ever exist in GBF. Overall I like this event way more than WMTSB3 and Seed of Redemption, plus new class is cool af.

Yeah, arguably one of the best events and way better executed than Seed of Redemption.

Dex is an absolute monster dragging fully powered Vaseraga around and not even taking damage from Zeta and Beatrix

They had to use a weapon that they should have used on the big baddie just to stop him smh. making me felt like he might have been a worse threat of Diaspora didn't have the world-ending capability. Dex would just slow terrorize the sky-realm.

Also
GRACE SCALPEL

Yeah, that scalpel is a Chekhov Gun. Absolutely love the event, lots of cool shit, lots of emotional shit, and a wholesome ending. The best one for me.

Hmmm. on Isaac fate episode.
It seems that people who died (and probably didn't go to heaven or whatever is the equivalent of heaven in sky-realm) get sent to the otherworld. where they are either became part of the otherworlders or be tortured forever to get information from them by their soul or something

Maxwell is probably the same. Already died but decided to join their ranks and returned to sky-realm as if he never died.

well for moodwellers their soul can exist on their organ so revival is very much likely possible for them. And once they are considered "Not dead yet" The otherworld loses their ability to use their body and make fake copies of them.

Man Grace being the female Belial when it comes to cunning

Maxwell is mentioned in the main story and assumed to be one of the leaders of society. Necesaria mentioned him in main story but so far no linkage to the event stories

Faarun i can help.
but my last run went bad for me cause i got to used to solo since I'm attempting my first solo clear

Back