• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Nightmare Continues his Disneyland Murders

Jackythejack

They/Them
Nightmare continues on through the Disney safari, and with the murder of the little kid hippo from earlier, there were many people having nightmares, and being unable to sleep. It was only a matter of time until he preyed on a little Hyena thing. So, he's gonna Kill it. Fight takes place in a safari, speed is equalized. Nightmare is 9-C.

Nightmare:

Janja:

Well, Janja seems to be a bit smarter than Nightmare, so the first portion of the fight is likely him trolling Nightmare. Once or if Nightmare gets mad, though, that's where it gets a bit dark.

Nightmare's overall power can allow him to slice open Janja at any time and then have a nice snack.

If not a stomp, Nightmare's rampage continues.

In that case, Nightmare can still start trolling him with invisibility if he so wants to.

Overall, voting Nightmare.

This meme, if you wonder. I already showed it off to Headless:

Crying Child, after beating Fredbear: Is it finally over?

Nightmare and the entire Halloween DLC:

68A443C3-20D6-45E7-8FEF-CCD63A8E9153

Oh fair enough.

I can't wait to go after another Lion King character after this.

The whole safari will be quenched in blood

Yep, thanks a lot.

TIME TO SEE WHAT'S NEXT ON MY LIST.

Ummmm, what? Hold on, someone's in the ol' noggin of mine.

Back