• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just wanted to give my takes on these new profiles for the FNAF 1 group of Animatronics:

All:
-Spirits and Animatronics should get Type 1 Immortality for not aging after 30 years and only passing on after receiving peace during the Happiest Day.

-Spirits should lose Incorporeality since they all only ever appear as Crying Children.

-The Animatronics should have Bodily Weaponry for their teeth.

-UCN Keys should lose Type 7 Immortality as it's the Spirits that are undead, not the Animatronics.

-UCN Keys should have all of their first Keys' abilities.

-Special Delivery Keys should get Accelerated Development (Other - feeding on Remnant; Abilities - vastly improves their attacking and salvaging capabilities.)

-"higher with bite" can be changed to "higher via piercing damage" or "higher via Bodily Weaponry".

-Crying Children don't need their own profile.

All aside from Golden Freddy:

-Freddy's first Key is labeled as "FNAF 1/FNAF 2", Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy's are labeled as "Physical Body", and Golden Freddy's is labeled "Primary", which is what I think the other four should be changed to.

-Golden Freddy needs a Crying Child profile since the CC can't physically interact with anything but GF can and the former doesn't have Inorganic Physiology or Type 2 Immortality but the latter does.

-Crying Children (the Spirits, not the Animatronics) should get Flight via scaling to Golden Freddy.

-The descriptions are obviously pasted from other profiles and should be changed; here's two examples:
--Bonnie's profile (UCN Key): "Self-Sustenance (Types 1, 2 and 3; As a robot, Freddy lacks the need for air, food, water, or sleep)"
--Chica's profile: "An animatronic rabbit entertainer at the kid-friendly but shadowed Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, Chica the Chicken was the secondary singer of the main band of Freddy Fazbear, Chica the Chicken, and himself, but at night, when allowed to move off stage, Chica becomes a ruthless killer who moves to eliminate any individual in the building..."

Freddy:

-Correct me if I'm wrong, but is there any evidence that Firework Freddy's firework is actually functional instead of just being a prop? Because if so, he should get Fire Manipulation and if not, he should lose Explosion Manipulation.

Foxy:

-Foxy's description for Type 2 Immortality in his UCN Key can be changed from "Comparable to Foxy who can literally tear himself limb from limb with no ill effects" to "Can literally tear himself from limb to limb with no ill effects".

Golden Freddy:

-I'm pretty sure that Fredbear can be a Key for GF, but I know this wiki is very strict on stuff like that.

-Spirits and Animatronics should get Type 1 Immortality for not aging after 30 years and only passing on after receiving peace during the Happiest Day.
Disagree
-Spirits should lose Incorporeality since they all only ever appear as Crying Children.
Disagree
Do they even use their teeth as weapons ? If so I agree
-UCN Keys should lose Type 7 Immortality as it's the Spirits that are undead, not the Animatronics.
Agreed I think.
Agreed
-Special Delivery Keys should get Accelerated Development (Other - feeding on Remnant; Abilities - vastly improves their attacking and salvaging capabilities.)
Agreed
-"higher with bite" can be changed to "higher via piercing damage" or "higher via Bodily Weaponry".

Makes sense. Agreed
-Correct me if I'm wrong, but is there any evidence that Firework Freddy's firework is actually functional instead of just being a prop? Because if so, he should get Fire Manipulation and if not, he should lose Explosion Manipulation.
Yeah, although I don't really think fire manipulation would help him at all in any VS threads

Agreed with everything else.

Do you disagree due to it being redundant with Inorganic Physiology? Because if not, I think it warrants Longevity at the very least.

I would like you to explain why you disagree. I think the CCs should have Intangibility, since Incorporeality's page specifically states "Being incorporeal is very different than Intangibility, as an intangible being's body is their true body, it just can't be affected by conventional physical forces." The Crying Children are-as far as we are aware-the Spirits' "true bodies". I could possibly understand Golden Freddy because he appears as just a head as well, but not the other four.

Do they even use their teeth as weapons ? If so I agree
Yes. (Jumpscare warning)
@Vzearr , So the other same crt is closed now
Yeah, I realized I had made two right after I posted it, so I requested for it to be deleted. My bad

Profile of the characters are build poorly, there are little to no scan in profiles, they do put refrences in it but, using refrence for every ability is very bad idea whoever made this. And there are some editing mistakes in profiles too .

Do you disagree due to it being redundant with Inorganic Physiology? Because if not, I think it warrants Longevity at the very least.
Yeah I'm fine with Longevity
I would like you to explain why you disagree. I think the CCs should have Intangibility, since Incorporeality's page specifically states "Being incorporeal is very different than Intangibility, as an intangible being's body is their true body, it just can't be affected by conventional physical forces." The Crying Children are-as far as we are aware-the Spirits' "true bodies". I could possibly understand Golden Freddy because he appears as just a head as well, but not the other four.
Okay, I don't really know much about incorporeality so Ig I agree.

Just wanted to give my takes on these new profiles for the FNAF 1 group of Animatronics:

All:
No, thats not Immortality, it's Inorganic Physiology, which they already have.
Aka ghosts.
True.
possibly type 7 mate. They are possibly the same Spirits.
No. No proof of such.
Okay, IDC about AR.
no. Bite looks more neat.
They might as well have one I guess
All aside from Golden Freddy:

-Freddy's first Key is labeled as "FNAF 1/FNAF 2", Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy's are labeled as "Physical Body", and Golden Freddy's is labeled "Primary", which is what I think the other four should be changed to.
Scaling changed between FNaF1 and FNaF2 mate. That's why the Keys are there, and that's why the FNaF1 Animatronics only have "possibly" shit joints instead of outright shit joints... unless of course you want the OGs to outright have shit joints then sure!
-Golden Freddy needs a Crying Child profile since the CC can't physically interact with anything but GF can and the former doesn't have Inorganic Physiology or Type 2 Immortality but the latter does.
Golden Freddy uses abilities and appears to be real and physical. They aren't.
-Crying Children (the Spirits, not the Animatronics) should get Flight via scaling to Golden Freddy.
Okay, whatever.
-The descriptions are obviously pasted from other profiles and should be changed; here's two examples:
--Bonnie's profile (UCN Key): "Self-Sustenance (Types 1, 2 and 3; As a robot, Freddy lacks the need for air, food, water, or sleep)"
--Chica's profile: "An animatronic rabbit entertainer at the kid-friendly but shadowed Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, Chica the Chicken was the secondary singer of the main band of Freddy Fazbear, Chica the Chicken, and himself, but at night, when allowed to move off stage, Chica becomes a ruthless killer who moves to eliminate any individual in the building..."
Yeah no shit. Just change those now.
Freddy:

I dunno lmfao, I assume it's a real one lol
Foxy:

-Foxy's description for Type 2 Immortality in his UCN Key can be changed from "Comparable to Foxy who can literally tear himself limb from limb with no ill effects" to "Can literally tear himself from limb to limb with no ill effects".
Yep. Just change that.
Golden Freddy:

-I'm pretty sure that Fredbear can be a Key for GF, but I know this wiki is very strict on stuff like that.
Fredbear being separate makes the profile more neat IMO

Also I love how I wasn't called here despite being responsible for the reworks or my crts that were active for over a month each weren't commented on with these potential problems. I just love that.

No, thats not Immortality, it's Inorganic Physiology, which they already have.
Okay

Aka ghosts.
What I meant by that was that they only ever appear as one single form, that form being the form of a Crying Child. If a being that is a ghost in one single form that never shifts in any way has Incorporeality, than yeah, that's fine.

possibly type 7 mate. They are possibly the same Spirits.
I meant to say that, my bad

No. No proof of such.
What? It's the same character, I get the first Keys not having their UCN abilities because UCN is a dream or hell or whatever, but Freddy in UCN does the same the same things that he does in FNAF 1. We don't need proof to say that they have Self-Sustenance, I mean-what if the souls need to sleep? Unless you can prove otherwise, I see no reason not to just give the UCN Keys their first Key abilities, especially since it just would look cleaner that way.

Golden Freddy uses abilities and appears to be real and physical. They aren't.
If they aren't physical then they shouldn't have Superhuman Physical Characteristics and should get Durability Negation via Death Manip or Fear Manip instead. Moreover, Golden Freddy is a physical costume that exists, since if it didn't the people in Special Delivery would not have known to make it and that would mean that Fredbear's suit would not exist.

Yeah no shit. Just change those now.
I mean, I certainly could, but I have no idea why you wouldn't seeing as you made the profiles, unless you just can't be bothered to update your own stuff.

I dunno lmfao, I assume it's a real one lol
Let's change it to "possibly Explosion Manipulation" then.
Fredbear being separate makes the profile more neat IMO
Fair

Also I love how I wasn't called here despite being responsible for the reworks or my crts that were active for over a month each weren't commented on with these potential problems. I just love that.
Dude, with all due respect: calm down. I didn't @ you because this is my third/fourth thread I've ever made and I'm still getting used to this. I didn't respond to your threads because they're closed and I just came up with these problems. You sound really hostile here.

What I meant by that was that they only ever appear as one single form, that form being the form of a Crying Child. If a being that is a ghost in one single form that never shifts in any way has Incorporeality, than yeah, that's fine.
Indeed.
What? It's the same character, I get the first Keys not having their UCN abilities because UCN is a dream or hell or whatever, but Freddy in UCN does the same the same things that he does in FNAF 1. We don't need proof to say that they have Self-Sustenance, I mean-what if the souls need to sleep? Unless you can prove otherwise, I see no reason not to just give the UCN Keys their first Key abilities, especially since it just would look cleaner that way.
How do you know Freddy can light up his face? Or disable electronics temporarily? We don't, he doesn't show it. Give him the stuff I missed like Self-Sustenance yeah, but it's not the same machine. I did forget sound Manipulation for UCN
If they aren't physical then they shouldn't have Superhuman Physical Characteristics and should get Durability Negation via Death Manip or Fear Manip instead. Moreover, Golden Freddy is a physical costume that exists, since if it didn't the people in Special Delivery would not have known to make it and that would mean that Fredbear's suit would not exist.
Why do you think GF is 9-C instead of unknown? The CC aren't physical from what we can see, but Golden Freddy is. GF is the possessed version of Fredbear. All three of these things show up if you only did a proper reading of the profile before you jumped the gun on it.
I mean, I certainly could, but I have no idea why you wouldn't seeing as you made the profiles, unless you just can't be bothered to update your own stuff.
You're the one who made the CRT mate, you pulled it out of my hands when ya did that.

Also I'm lazy.
Let's change it to "possibly Explosion Manipulation" then.
Okay.
Dude, with all due respect: calm down. I didn't @ you because this is my third/fourth thread I've ever made and I'm still getting used to this. I didn't respond to your threads because they're closed and I just came up with these problems. You sound really hostile here
The point was that my reworks were up for more than long enough, I had planned to do the FNaF2 animatronics sqns poopet and then return to the shadows of watching for shit

Also I'm Minorly inconvenienced not aggressive, but hey, if that's what it came of as...

Why do you think GF is 9-C instead of unknown? The CC aren't physical from what we can see, but Golden Freddy is.
Exactly. Crying Child isn't physical, thus it's Unknown, but Golden Freddy is, thus he's 9-C. They should have separate Keys due to separate Tierings and certain abilities that one may have but the other may not, like Inorganic Physiology. That was my original point, but I suppose it was conveyed poorly.

I'd also like to add that the point of this post was to suggest changes, not necessarily do them immediately, so that if others had valid inputs (which you guys have), then we could settle those before changing anything. I felt uncomfortable with the idea of editing someone else's profile, but I'm more than willing to do so. I just don't want to update it, have someone immediately tell me it's wrong, and then remove it, though I realize that's probably par for the course with CRT's, so I'll get to it soon.
Also I'm Minorly inconvenienced not aggressive, but hey, if that's what it came of as...
You came off (and still come off) as passive-agressive. Statements like "I love how I wasn't called here" come off as very passive-aggressive over text. But it's fine, I get how frustrating the process of revisioning is, ESPECIALLY for FNAF.

Exactly. Crying Child isn't physical, thus it's Unknown, but Golden Freddy is, thus he's 9-C. They should have separate Keys due to separate Tierings and certain abilities that one may have but the other may not, like Inorganic Physiology. That was my original point, but I suppose it was conveyed poorly.
Gotcha, then yeah, that's fine.

One thing to note with me, is that bluntness is the best way to go, I will not catch implications 9/10 lol
Profile of the characters are build poorly, there are little to no scan in profiles
i dont care about scanning lol, References are mandatory, scanning isn't. Also if you're feeling frisky you can put scans in your References, makes it look more clean... I've actually done that for my more recent HotS profiles.
they do put refrences in it but, using refrence for every ability is very bad idea whoever made this.
When it comes to any kind of writing, there's no such thing as too many references.
And there are some editing mistakes in profiles too .
That's what the CRTs to make em are for. I'm not a content moderator lol
I'd also like to add that the point of this post was to suggest changes, not necessarily do them immediately, so that if others had valid inputs (which you guys have), then we could settle those before changing anything. I felt uncomfortable with the idea of editing someone else's profile, but I'm more than willing to do so. I just don't want to update it, have someone immediately tell me it's wrong, and then remove it, though I realize that's probably par for the course with CRT's, so I'll get to it soon.
All right, I should explain this

small wording mistakes and grammar is fine, especially if it looks copy/pasted, actively changing the justification to imply something else, or outright removing abilities and changing justifications, isn't.
You came off (and still come off) as passive-agressive. Statements like "I love how I wasn't called here" come off as very passive-aggressive over text. But it's fine, I get how frustrating the process of revisioning is, ESPECIALLY for FNAF.
That's just the base wit

One thing to note with me, is that bluntness is the best way to go, I will not catch implications 9/10 lol
actually, I should probably just apply that to posting on here as a whole, huh
small wording mistakes and grammar is fine, especially if it looks copy/pasted, actively changing the justification to imply something else, or outright removing abilities and changing justifications, isn't.
I see.
That's just the base wit
that's fair

All:
neutral
"Incorporeal (or Non-Corporeal) beings are those who have no true physical form. Though they may have physical avatars or bodies, but their true essence exists non-physically, whether as a soul, as energy, or as an abstract concept." Ghosts, spirits, etc, automatically qualify for incorporeality unless mentioned otherwise. Incorporeality means that your body is non-physical and non-tangible, Intangibility is that their body IS physical, just not tangible. The CC are disembodied souls that lack a physical body.

Agree

neutral
So, like the rest of the fnaf 1 crew? I agree I guess
neutral
You can correct mistakes like this straight away, I think.
Freddy:

Foxy:

Golden Freddy:

neutral

"Incorporeal (or Non-Corporeal) beings are those who have no true physical form. Though they may have physical avatars or bodies, but their true essence exists non-physically, whether as a soul, as energy, or as an abstract concept." Ghosts, spirits, etc, automatically qualify for incorporeality unless mentioned otherwise. Incorporeality means that your body is non-physical and non-tangible, Intangibility is that their body IS physical, just not tangible. The CC are disembodied souls that lack a physical body.
You right

So, like the rest of the fnaf 1 crew? I agree I guess
Yes

also, put tags in this crt
I thought I had, I'll get to that now

Shouldnt we slowly just rework the pages instead of making small CRTs like this lmao

Reapers take make sense to me

Back