• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) JoJo's Bizarre Battles: Johnny Joestar VS Diavolo

Johnny Joestar VS Diavolo

• Fight Location: Siena (Italy)
  • Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Act 4 Johnny | Diavolo
  • Johnny has prior knowledge
Johnny:
Diavolo: 7 (@ZillerBucko, @FarerPurple, @Peppersalt43, @StekFence, @Sonicflare9), @StrymULTRA, @Shey)
Inconclusive:

a1423191fcbd5d6aabd026757e56ccc0.png
CpiMeb6.jpg

Last edited:
in all seriousness, here's how the fight is gonna be like
tusk act 4 one shots, obviously, and he has all the acts 1-3 hax (mainly the holes)
but absolutely nothing tusk can do can defeat time skip, although, if he has already rotated diavolo then theoretically skipping time would not let him escape. Regardless, the good old combo of use epitaph then skip time means he will likely see through johnny's ability and negate it easily, and then just go for the kill
diavolo always leads with epitaph, there's a reason why bruno considered him invincible
johnny's only way to win here really would be to set up some kind of trap if he figures out his ability, which is also how bruno escaped
and a single hit means instant win for johnny here
still, it's more likely that diavolo wins, but I could also seen inconclusive

in all seriousness, here's how the fight is gonna be like
tusk act 4 one shots, obviously, and he has all the acts 1-3 hax (mainly the holes)
but absolutely nothing tusk can do can defeat time skip, although, if he has already rotated diavolo then theoretically skipping time would not let him escape. Regardless, the good old combo of use epitaph then skip time means he will likely see through johnny's ability and negate it easily, and then just go for the kill
diavolo always leads with epitaph, there's a reason why bruno considered him invincible
johnny's only way to win here really would be to set up some kind of trap if he figures out his ability, which is also how bruno escaped
and a single hit means instant win for johnny here
still, it's more likely that diavolo wins, but I could also seen inconclusive
So should I give Johnny prior knowledge?

So should I give Johnny prior knowledge?
idk
it'd definitely give an edge to him, and then it'd be pretty inconclusive since
diavolo has a few ways of figuring out johnny's ability (remember the whole chariot requiem shmuck?) and it'd not be that hard
johnny's best bet would probably be to use those holes of his to sneak on diavolo's which could possibly work
but precog means he might just see through that, but iirc he can't just spam epitaph constantly
idk, I just feel like both have good ways to win, so it's either diavolo or inconclusive
if johnny gets prior knowledge it's likely inconslusive, mostly thanks to that inescapable infinite spin of his

idk
it'd definitely give an edge to him, and then it'd be pretty inconclusive since
diavolo has a few ways of figuring out johnny's ability (remember the whole chariot requiem shmuck?) and it'd not be that hard
johnny's best bet would probably be to use those holes of his to sneak on diavolo's which could possibly work
but precog means he might just see through that, but iirc he can't just spam epitaph constantly
idk, I just feel like both have good ways to win, so it's either diavolo or inconclusive
if johnny gets prior knowledge it's likely inconslusive, mostly thanks to that inescapable infinite spin of his
I added prior knowledge for Johnny.

Alr. So Johnny would prob try to Shoot directly behind himself as he perceives stuff change. This would be his Best chance of Hitting diavalo. With speed equalized, u have diavalo trying to punch him, and johnny pointing his finger behind himself and firing. I think Diavalos hit would hit first as hes alr positioned to attack. So im still leaning towards Diavalo but its close

I wonder if diavolo would try to cut off a finger or something if he got hit by the rotation
he seems to be fine with sacrificing parts of himself (the whole metallica fight ending) if he thinks it'll help him
just to be really clear on this point tho, tusk act 4 can't do anything to negate or affect the time skip itself right? Since it's different than time stop and love train
if not then honestly, in this fight the holes are going to be more useful than infinite rotation itself, but he still can precog both of them easily
I mean, iirc love train is causality manipulation and he punched his way through that, but it's very hard to compare an interaction with a wall of light to one with time erasure
assuming he can bypass time skip, diavolo is ******
but assuming he can't it's inconclusive or diavolo's favor

I still feel like Diavolo takes the win
It would be in character for him to simply run away and try to figure out the power of tusk act 4
He almost did it against GER too
It worked with chariot requiem too in a way so
Diavolo p much wins

Back