• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Garou vs Pica

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingEzran

He/Him
Half Monster Garou is used. Let's get into the details of this versus thread.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 3 meters

-Win via death

Votes:

Garou: 10

Pica: 0

Reactive Evolution nulls the minor AP gap, info analysis helps with knowing his weakness and he goes to town.

Yeah, outside of what it seems to be a 4x AP advantage and range, Pica has nothing to top Garou.

If Pica starts as a golem, then Garou will have a lot of problems to track him on, but since this is Garou who we're talking about, he'll eventually find an opening and try to take Pica out of the golem. It'd be hard considering he has no good AoE attacks, but I think he can outlast Pica's Stone Manipulation in the end.

If this is human Pica, he gets rekt.

I'm going with the Hero Hunter.

Pica is at a serious disadvantage, especially in the environment he is place in. This is an open field with grass and tress and whatnot. I don't believe there is a high concentration of stone to be found for Pica to even use his Devil Fruit properly at all like it was in Dressrosa. He's certainly won't be able to turn into his massive 7-A+ Stone Golem without a high concentration of stone nearby for him to assimilate with.

So Pica is essentially forced to take on Garou is in his human form and I don't need to say what will happen, Calaca pretty much sum what will happen to Human Pica.

He can still fight for hours against comparable people after being knocked unconscious, so Pica has a massive advantage

Stamina is irrelevant though since Garou massively crushes him in everything else and beats him before stamina becomes a factor.

@Ciruno Fortes - It's true that even if you put in a location like Dressrosa, he still won't defeat Garou in a fair fight, but why does he? Pica is quite crafty with his power and could manipulate the environment to his liking. Nothing would stop him from moving Garou across the battlefield and the fact that as long as he is touching the ground, he can pretty much endlessly regenerate the damage dealt to his Stone Golem.

Garou can't harm him if the stone he is inhabiting doesn't have his conscious in it and Pica can move it whereever he want throughout Dressrosa and Dressrosa is very much a place full of stone. The battle would probably just dragged out for days since neither can reliably harm the other.

Hmm.. Issue is Garou's evolution and immensely high stamina. I have no qualms with Pica playing his hit and run style since he spams it, but at some point Garou might learn a trick like tracking him down or so.

@Curuno Fortes - And I question that, how will he do that. Pica don't leave any evidence of where he move his consciousness. The only time you will notice where he went is he do something.

Anyways, this conversation is pointless given that it doesn't change the current setting that Pica is in right now. Pica is handicapped in this environment since there is barely any stone to use his DF. Garou will then proceed to stomp on Pica pretty easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back