• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Ford Pines vs Caveira

KingEzran

He/Him
Both had incon matches with Bond, so why not make them fight against each other? Let's get into the details.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 2.5 meters

-Win via death

Votes:

Ford: 0

Caveira: 7

Oh if it's only win via death then Cav takes this without issue because I don't think Ford has much going for him there. Cav is too skilled for him to possibly take down ever.

If it was just via any method that'd be different

Yeah Cav takes it. While Ford has had more experiences, none of them really include a situation like this. While Cav is more known for stealth, she's quicker and better in terms of a shootout and she has more 1 on 1 experience. Not to mention, Caveira has military experience Ford can't match.

Dimensional travel and adventure doesn't stack up to a highly trained military personnel in a 1v1 fight from this close. So going with Cav

@HerrCoco, you have to provide reasons for your vote.

@Arsenal, You can't say she's quicker as a reason, cuz speed is equalized. Other than that, your vote is valid.

All good

Still, even with speed Equalised Cav still takes it from what i said earlier apart from the QuickDraw obviously

somebody makes an R6 match and I'm not even summoned smh

yeah Cavy FRA. Stealth girl bullies another person.

Nah. I actually just up and stopped after Apex came out.

Yo Arsenal, does this mean Cavy is the strongest person that fought Bond but didn't win?

''two more''

Back