• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is going to be fun... Hit vs HA DIO (DIO is winning, grace period almost over, yeah DIO wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not what i'm Asking. I'm asking for footage of The World Time Stopping Infinite Speed characters.

I find it kind of dumb that Amexim has to ask so many times for a video/at least screenshot citation on Dio timestopping and Infinite Speed when that's the very argument people are using for Dio > Hit's timestop.

Akreious said:
I find it kind of dumb that Amexim has to ask so many times for a video/at least screenshot citation on Dio timestopping and Infinite Speed when that's the very argument people are using for Dio > Hit's timestop.
It's above his regardless. Hit has a set range and lasts a finite amount of time

None of which matters since that doesn't describe potency.

There's been a bunch of opinions which differs, but let me ask you this. What's the difference between a local bubble of timestop and a universal timestop, both on a 3D level (Assuming nobody can actually put up citations on Dio stopping someone of infinite speed). The difference is range. Doesn't change the fact that time is stopped in both. Molecules don't move in both. There's no difference in potency.

Now if you want to argue that Range = Potency, you gotta back that up with some real hard evidence because by the very nature of how timestop works, that logic doesn't.

Umm, didn't I post a video where HA DIO counters GER who has infinite speed and High 3-A AP and Tusk Act 4 which has High 3-A AP and infinite rotational speed? That's two 3 dimensional infinites stopped, both of which are infinite in multiple ways.

And Akreious, you seem to disagree with the time stop range-duration/potency equivalence used on the site, so make a CRT if you want. As the rules stand right now, Hit gets stopped.

Ok. Dio has infinite speed. Show me where the time stop works on people with it though. And this whole "take it up with a CRT" argument is ridiculous. If you really think he would win, state why you think so, regardless of the cites rules— based on logic itself instead of deflecting to what the wiki says as procedure. THEN after that, defer to what the rules say. Because otherwise, someone is gonna redux this shit after it closes from a CRT— making all this pointless. Hell, relying on those standards by themselves defeats the point of a discussion, because instead of trying to reason, you're going by the rules that may or may not currently be faulty.

Ugh.

Amexim said:
Ok. Dio has infinite speed. Show me where the time stop works on people with it though. And this whole "take it up with a CRT" argument is ridiculous. If you really think he would win, state why you think so, regardless of the cites rules— based on logic itself instead of deflecting to what the wiki says as procedure. THEN after that, defer to what the rules say. Because otherwise, someone is gonna redux this shit after it closes from a CRT— making all this pointless. Hell, relying on those standards by themselves defeats the point of a discussion, because instead of trying to reason, you're going by the rules that may or may not currently be faulty.
Ugh.
But the speed is equalized. Why does Infinite Speed still bear merit in this equation? Unless they merely start out with equalized speed, and DIO can use TWOH to overwrite his noninfinite speed and replace it with infinite speed

Which defeats the speed equalized purpose.

I asked for proof. Not a "counter argument" with no understanding of the context.

DIO uses The World Over Heaven and bend reality so that Hit never became an assassin or Hit was never born or he can stop time infinitely and MUDA punch him as long as he want, it could be days/months/ or years.

Hit's ability is [Time Skip], not [Time Stop].

Big difference.

[Time Skip]: Hit's time skip is like a small Kamui dimension where the time flows much faster than the real world, but wait, it is not that simple, unlike Kamui dimension, Hit can still see the real world while he is moving inside his own dimension.

[Time Stop] stops the flow of time itself, so therefore nothing can move at all.

This is not a match.

This is a massacre for DIO Heaven Ascended, his ability to stop time for as long he wants plus he can turn anything and everything into thin air, DIO wins with a single punch and Hit stops existing.

1) Dio has never shown to be able to overwrite away things like Experience, Skills, Intelligence etcetera, just people and powers.

2) Dio cannot time-stop infinitely, that's just a rumor.

3) Dio has to touch Hit in the first place to Overwrite him.

4) Dio never overwrites people within stopped time in character. At best he uses Time-Stop to get closer to the opponent.

DMB 1 said:
1) Dio has never shown to be able to overwrite away things like Experience, Skills, Intelligence etcetera, just people and powers.
2) Dio cannot time-stop infinitely, that's just a rumor.

3) Dio has to touch Hit in the first place to Overwrite him.

4) Dio never overwrites people within stopped time in character. At best he uses Time-Stop to get closer to the opponent.
Uhm what.

This is reality manipulation... If you don't understand what Reality Manipulation is then I'll quote you.

Reality Warping is a rare and extremely powerful ability, which is defined as the ability to change or manipulate reality and the world, itself to various degrees.

For a reality warper, nearly all things are possible and almost anything they want can be done. This ability may be used and manifested in many different ways, from changing physical aspects, the users surroundings, augmenting powers to distorting the very fabric of space and flow of time itself.
Any power that truly stems from Reality Warping is considered to be extremely rare and those in possession of it are almost always portrayed in positions of great power.

If he didn't show it, doesn't mean it's impossible or he cannot do it.
Him stopping time infinitely is a rumour but it's widely accepted fact now pretty much.
If Pucci and Made in Heaven can accelerate time infinitely then The World Over Heaven having to stop time for as long as he wants isn't really a mind blowing, surprising fact.

He can overwrite things like experience, skills and intelligence and not even that; he can overpower infinite power and also nullification or reset to zero.
And he can change the reality so that he's immune to Gold Experience Requiem.

I don't think you realise how powerful reality manipulation is.

Like I said; doesn't mean he cannot do it, if DIO didn't show his power more in-game or not.

You do realise how stupid you're sounding right?
The 4th point is complete and utter BS, DIO not overwritting a reality within stopped time DOES NOT MEAN he cannot do it, he chose not to, since it was unnecessary.

Heaven Ascended DIO even made Funny Valentine and his infinite versions of himself disappear as well and he broke Diavolo's infinite death loop from Gold Experience Requiem.

Stop fanboying over the fact that you want Hit to win; I get it, you're a Dragon Ball fanboy, but you can whine and cry all you want, but Hit can't against someone that can manipulate everything and anything to his will.

By the way, he can manipulate everything; he can bring dead people back to life and make it so that their deaths have never occured in the first place.
Because he's bending reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back