• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Desperado (Rakudai Kishi No Cavalry) Vs The End (Medaka Box)

I'm not familiar with them. If Medaka just gets haxxed with no time to realize how dire the situation is and get more serious, then sure.

Agnaa said:
I'm not familiar with them. If Medaka just gets haxxed with no time to realize how dire the situation is and get more serious, then sure.
There is almost logically no way to fight medaka without stomping them.

It's like "try to end the fight, if you can't then either you get stomped cus lol all fiction or i get stomped cus you have a way around it".

There's tons of stomp or get stomped characters in fiction. At least Medaka can be bloodlusted.

You can also fight one of Medaka's earlier keys where she lacks All Fiction.

You can also, like I said earlier, simply nullify resurrection but still need to kill her, or have any sort of incap that isn't a one-shot. Like how Iihiko nullifies her healing with All Fiction, letting a fair fight actually happen.

Agnaa said:
There's tons of stomp or get stomped characters in fiction. At least Medaka can be bloodlusted.
You can also fight one of Medaka's earlier keys where she lacks All Fiction.

You can also, like I said earlier, simply nullify resurrection but still need to kill her, or have any sort of incap that isn't a one-shot. Like how Iihiko nullifies her healing with All Fiction, letting a fair fight actually happen.
Can I turn Medaka Bloodlusted?

Earl might have an idea. Maybe Desperado can make shit more balanced?

Is there a key where he doesn't have (or lead with) the stamina damage? Or a key where he could put up a defense against some of Medaka's hax without being immune to all of it?

Back