• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Have always thought about this, but how many votes would be needed to reach an inconclusive via the two sides having too many votes?
That can happen?

The only rule i know regarding vote numbers is if the difference has to be at least 2 for it to be a win. So in this case 1 side would need 2 more votes to win not just 7.

Probably the closest match I've ever seen was Squalo vs Nero in a 7-B tourney a few years back.

It was like 12 to 13 votes on either side.

7-7 would be a grace for inconclusive. Things like 7-8 or 7-9 would also be grace for inconclusive.

7-4 would be grace for a win. Same with 10-7.

7 votes are needed for grace. And a difference of 3+ in order for someone to win a match.

Probably the closest match I've ever seen was Squalo vs Nero in a 7-B tourney a few years back.

It was like 12 to 13 votes on either side.
Saitama vs Mori Jin was very close until the end xd

Just know, that Sung Jin-Woo stomps both Ikki and Shizuku.
Can't wait to make Sung Jin-Woo matches with an actually good profile. He is going to be a very fun character to debate with.

Finally, we can join the lightnoveltards in debating for OP obscure Asian novel characters.

Where will the Rakudai light novel even go from it's current point

Sounds like copium.
Even the fact that vol 19 will come is starting to feel like copium.

Where will the Rakudai light novel even go from it's current point
Stella has been kidnapped, ikki got exploded and will probs get healed up. He'll go murder the mfs that took his bitch, if not Stella will "birth" the ultimate being. Which im assuming will somehow happen and will be the final boss, cus rn there's no real final boss, Abraham is kind of a joke.

That's the gist of it.

It was me who asked because in no part of ikki page or desperado physiology is mentioned resistance to conceptual manip (even less immunity as you mentioned on your original post). An you mention above average, but the point is that Shizuku can also resist things above average (layered conceptual manip type 2 and even type 1), so that detail isn't actually that mind blowing or revelant on this context against Shizuku.
Yes, it's not that it's not on Ikki's page, it doesn't mean it's not there, I'll add a small part later or make additional revisions related to resistance desperados, even directly to the Ikki page.

Yes, it's not that it's not on Ikki's page, it doesn't mean it's not there, I'll add a small part later or make additional revisions related to resistance desperados, even directly to the Ikki page.
Well there's an unspoken rule that if it ain't in the profile you can't use it.

Back