• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gotta Revise 'Em All, Part 2: Getting to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replacing composite Pokémon scaling for everyone who isn't the Creation Trio + Arceus with different scaling.
Possibly making new pages for some legendaries in different media, like the anime and manga (Zygarde and Mewtwo being big ones).
Anime Mewtwo and Mew having that sweet Creation Trio scaling iirc.
Possibly adding new feats to Pokémon pages.

Still trying to figure out how to handle Legendary Pokémon who don't have really any lore scaling, like with Mewtwo, Zekrom, Groudon, and others like them.
I brought up the possibility of Game Mewtwo scaling to the Creation Trio (and possibly Avatar Arceus), but nothing's really came of it.

And that's basically all I remember.

Replacing composite Pokémon scaling for everyone who isn't the Creation Trio + Arceus with different scaling.
Possibly making new pages for some legendaries in different media, like the anime and manga (Zygarde and Mewtwo being big ones).
Anime Mewtwo and Mew having that sweet Creation Trio scaling iirc.
Possibly adding new feats to Pokémon pages.

Still trying to figure out how to handle Legendary Pokémon who don't have really any lore scaling, like with Mewtwo, Zekrom, Groudon, and others like them.
I brought up the possibility of Game Mewtwo scaling to the Creation Trio (and possibly Avatar Arceus), but nothing's really came of it.

And that's basically all I remember.
Groudon has a feat, and Zekrom would scale to Reshiram.

And while I don't have a strong argument against it, let the record show I'm opposed to having anyone scale from Creation Trio and Arceus. I remember seeing someone somewhere bringing up the possibility of their avatar's getting the variable tier treatment

The myth of Sisyphus and what it teaches about leadership

I think we're talking about who should scale to what for the Legendaries, especially for ones that aren't the boxart ones or have much for them in their Dex Entries. (Plus I think scaling outside of the Games, like the anime and manga.)

I think most of the calcs brought in here have been accepted.

So I remember see earlier we’re not sure if the Grand Delta Meteor is 5-B in the games since the calc comes from the manga.

So are we still going to have mons who scale from it be 5-B or is there a way we can calc it for the games?

Bulbapedia says “Distraught that their leader's plans were foiled, Courtney/Matt decide they want to detonate the rocket, which contains even more power than the ultimate weapon in the war 3,000 years ago, destroying the world” this is the rocket carrying the Dimensional Shifter, which the people who made the rocket thought was their only hope, “Unable to tolerate the chance that a helpless world might be put in danger just to save their own, Zinnia crushes the dimensional shifter. Steven and Professor Cozmo are dismayed at being robbed of their only hope,”
So how about at least upscaling from the ultimate weapon if it is legit

Bulbapedia says “Distraught that their leader's plans were foiled, Courtney/Matt decide they want to detonate the rocket, which contains even more power than the ultimate weapon in the war 3,000 years ago, destroying the world” this is the rocket carrying the Dimensional Shifter, which the people who made the rocket thought was their only hope, “Unable to tolerate the chance that a helpless world might be put in danger just to save their own, Zinnia crushes the dimensional shifter. Steven and Professor Cozmo are dismayed at being robbed of their only hope,”
So how about at least upscaling from the ultimate weapon if it is legit
Is Deoxys comparable to the rocket?

I think you can argue him being comparable to Mega Rayquaza (It's surprisingly powerful from what I recall when fighting it)

I think you can argue him being comparable to Mega Rayquaza (It's surprisingly powerful from what I recall when fighting it)
The only time we see Deoxys fight Mega Rayquaza that isn't in the ORAS games is in the anime version of the fight where a direct blow from Mega Rayquaza one-shots it despite it also using Protect or Barrier in Defense Form. It is able to keep up in speed though. Granted this was with Mega Rayquaza's strongest attack Dragon Ascent but still.

Is Deoxys comparable to the rocket?
when the teleporting device was destroyed the scientists thought they were screwed despite still having the rocket so I say the meteor at least up scales and would destroy the world even after an attempt to nuke it with the rocket. Anyway I am pretty sure it could be assumed comparable to rayquaza given it needed to mega evolve to stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back