• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gotta Revise 'Em All, Part 2: Getting to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any progress?
I think Island level stuff has been accepted and koopa3144 is making the sandboxs for Game Mewtwo and Necrozma. I think at this point we're mostly just trying to figure out where the Legendaries scale, specifically the non-boxart ones like the Bird Trio. (I've also brought up the possibility of Mewtwo, and Mew by extension, scaling to the god tiers of the verse, but no one really talked about it.)

Is anyone else gonna work on something else that's specific? I think what you guys can do is figure out what abilities each move should count for and make a CRT focused on that

I'm not sure about agreeing with Jirachi's High 6-A rating, would that make Archie High 6-A too?

fv4VVrP.jpg

I'm not sure about agreeing with Jirachi's High 6-A rating, would that make Archie High 6-A too?

fv4VVrP.jpg
1. That's the manga, so it's possible that version of Jirachi might not even get High 6-A.
2. I'm not sure, though I'm kinda leaning towards no imo. But if we do allow him to scale to Jirachi, I think it'll only be with the armor.

fv4VVrP.jpg
That's PokeSpe only. And also there's no basis that Jirachi's Doom Desire scales to its durability
1. That's the manga, so it's possible that version of Jirachi might not even get High 6-A.
2. I'm not sure, though I'm kinda leaning towards no imo. But if we do allow him to scale to Jirachi, I think it'll only be with the armor.
1. High 6-A comes from Doom Desire's move description, it might be applicable in the manga
2. It wouldn't be weird, considering in this same arc we have some Pokémon fighting Regis who can match the Weather Duo

That's PokeSpe only. And also there's no basis that Jirachi's Doom Desire scales to its durability

1. High 6-A comes from Doom Desire's move description, it might be applicable in the manga
2. It wouldn't be weird, considering in this same arc we have some Pokémon fighting Regis who can match the Weather Duo
Which part of the move description is high 6-A?

I have to reread the Emerald arc, although I do remember Krys' Cubone harming Jirachi and this cubone somewhat scales to Regis.

Again Archie/Guile Hideout physically fights against the Pokédex holders’ Pokemon who are implied comparable to each other at the end of in the arc. He also just assumed it wouldn’t be useful.

Again Archie/Guile Hideout physically fights against the Pokédex holders’ Pokemon who are implied comparable to each other at the end of in the arc. He also just assumed it wouldn’t be useful.
Could also be talking about how Jirachi isn't that strong with other moves, cause with Doom Desire they could pierce through Red's Poliwrath chest with ease

I have a couple questions:

1. Since Farigiraf’s 10x Girafarig statement is being used to back-scale mid-stages to High 7-A, can the same be done for first stages using Metang’s 2x Beldum Pokédex statements? Specifically its Sun and Sword entries.

2. If half Metang for first stages is accepted, would that make all Megas an >10x multipliers due to Mega Metagross being Metagross + Metang + Beldum + Beldum (in other words Metagross + Metagross)? Since Metagross is a more potent fusion than Metang, Mega Metagross should logically be at least as potent a fusion as Metagross.

Last edited:
I have a couple questions:

1. Since Farigiraf’s 10x Girafarig statement is being used to back-scale mid-stages to High 7-A, can the same be done for first stages using Metang’s 2x Beldum Pokédex statements? Specifically its Sun and Sword entries.

2. If half Metang for first stages is accepted, would that make all Megas an >10x multipliers due to Mega Metagross being Metagross + Metang + Beldum + Beldum (in other words Metagross + Metagross)? Since Metagross is a more potent fusion than Metang, Mega Metagross should logically be at least as potent a fusion as Metagross.
Maybe? (I'm not that good with multipliers and how this site handles them.)

Bump number... idfk at this point...

Anyways, you guys mind if I make a CRT for Rayquaza that's separate from this thread? I'm asking because I kinda want to remove the Zygarde scaling from their profile. (The reasoning for it is kinda ass even with if we continue to allow all Pokémon profiles to be composited)

Anyways, you guys mind if I make a CRT for Rayquaza that's separate from this thread? I'm asking because I kinda want to remove the Zygarde scaling from their profile. (The reasoning for it is kinda ass even with if we continue to allow all Pokémon profiles to be composited)
Yeah, it would be best to make a quick separate crt for that,

i don't mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back