• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gotta Revise 'Em All, Part 2: Getting to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok then
Then I guess it's aight to apply these changes in the sandbox for the legendaries. What is there to add now?

Are you sure that actually scales? Cos once Archaludon exists Dura's gonna get downgraded if there isn't anything solid.
They fight each other constantly in the wild, so they should scale. Archaludon would just be above that, unless there's something indicating that other Pokémon scale to Archaludon

I don't think he should be Mewtwo's tier
Mewtwo is supposed to be a mew but tunned to the max for battles and battles only

Actually, we could maybe try to give him a possibly or maybe a At Most if we go with the Pokémon Origins statement from the journal
February the 6th

From the potential within Mew, we have managed to create an entirely new Pokémon: Mewtwo.

Since we're back on the topic of Legendary scaling, I have two questions that haven't really been answered.

One of which is should Mewtwo scale to the Creation Trio, and possibly Arceus, thanks to his Pokedex statement in HeartGold? I'm asking this since that's the reasoning for why we're giving him High 6-A since the Weather Trio are in the game too.

And the other is should the Legendaries and Mythical Pokémon in Legends Arceus scale to the Creation Trio since they're only available after you beat Dialga and Palkia?

One of which is should Mewtwo scale to the Creation Trio, and possibly Arceus, thanks to his Pokedex statement in HeartGold? I'm asking this since that's the reasoning for why we're giving him High 6-A since the Weather Trio are in the game too.
Arceus is like the top dog of the verse, I doubt anyone scales to him.
also i personally have my gripes with Weather Trio scaling for mewtwo considering you can only get them after the national dex, which is like post post game and is just supposed to make you go catch the other pokemon and unlock extra stuff

I think we have all the important information we'd need. This thread is far too long.

Tbh, a new thread should be made to start applying things.

I think there's a collection of calcs somewhere, we are mostly discussing legendary scaling for games right now, the Mewtwo tera raid supports mew scaling to Mewtwo, we are debating whether postgame legendaries scale to the 2-B legendaries.

Personal I think non legendary Pokemon should scale across the different parts of the multiverse given trading Pokemon via link cable doesn't result in bringing massively stronger or weaker Pokemon, Pokedexes are consistent, and they don't have different backstories as a species

crying-crying-man.gif

Pokémon fans can never get good shit on this site

I did this quick calc of counting the number of visible feathers on Ho-Oh and multiplying it by the AP of one feather and I got 6.50253E+15 Tons of TNT or High 6-A results
At the same time though, I found the calc to be rather screw-y, I tried to copy the exact method on my spreadsheet, and I instead got 7.71796513614550E+10 Tons of TNT or 6-C results, and I sure as hell have no idea as to how @Executor_N0 got the mass of 6.42910657e14 kg without the density used

And that's not mentioning the calc creator didn't convert from km to m

Last edited:
Since this thread is about splitting the profiles into different keys for Games, Adventures, Anime, and Movies and discussing the AP for each key, isn't this movie feat valid to talk about?

Do you have the scans for GMD being able to destroy the planet?
For whatever is worth, the game script (taken from Bulbapedia) says:
So you came for me.\nThanks for that.
That’s really good, [VAR TRNAME(0000)].\nI really feel it, right here.
That’s really good, [VAR TRNAME(0000)].\nI really feel it, right here.
Mm-hmm...
Since you’ve been a good boy, I think\nI’ll give you something I’ve been keeping.
Since you’ve been a good girl, I think\nI’ll give you something I’ve been keeping.
Look...\c\nThe paintings that cover the walls of this tower...\c\nSee, these are the history of humanity, of Pokémon,\nand of nature itself.\c\nThey’re the tales that have been passed down by my\nancestors, the Draconids, for thousands of years.\c\nAnd now...I will pass that history and lore on to you.
Thousands of years ago, in the primal age long lost,\nthe world was overflowing with natural energy.\c\nPrimal Groudon and Primal Kyogre fought\nover that energy in endless, furious clashes.
In the face of Primal Groudon and Kyogre’s great power,\npeople could do nothing.\c\nThe only choice was to watch as disaster upon\ndisaster swept over them.
It was in such a time that a great many meteoroids\npoured from the darkness of space, from a place\r\nhigher even than the heavens.\c\nAnd the meteoroids fell in their multitude upon\na waterfall that had long been home to a\r\ntribe of Dragon-type-Pokémon users...
...OK! That’s it!\c\nThat’s the end of the first chapter of my tale.
I’ll tell you the next part of the story\non the next floor. Look forward to it!
Oh! Here you are!
Let me continue.\c\nIt’s finally time for chapter two.\nHere we go!
At last, right?\nHah! I know you’re thrilled.
The meteors shone with a rainbow brilliance, as if some\ngreat life was held within.
That was when, as if drawn by the brilliance, a Pokémon\nthat shone in a blazing emerald hue descended from\r\nthe heavens...\c\nThat Pokémon was none other than Rayquaza.
Rayquaza’s power overwhelmed that of the two\nPrimal Pokémon, and peace returned to the world.\c\nThe people of Hoenn revered Rayquaza as a true savior.
A thousand years after this time, the meteoroids once\nagain fell.\c\nA huge meteoroid, far greater than any before,\nstruck the planet, boring deep into the ocean\r\nand leaving behind it a crater larger than any other.\c\nThe land born of this event later become known\nas Sootopolis.
And that is it!\nChapter two is over!
But we’ve only just left the starting line.\nThere’s a long way yet—don’t fall behind now!
Now, our tale reaches the best part.\c\nSootopolis was born from a great meteoroid strike.
The great meteoroid was the first of many disasters to\nbefall humanity.\c\nWhen it punched into the planet, the land cracked\nbeneath it, and a great welling of natural energy\r\npoured from beneath Hoenn.\c\nThirsting for that energy, Primal Kyogre and\nPrimal Groudon once again woke.
The people had a wish—a memory\nfrom a thousand years before...\c\nThey wished that the Legendary Pokémon\nclad in emerald light would appear again.\c\nThe huge Meteorite that lay at the heart of\nSootopolis gave off a boundless brilliance.\c\nIn its brilliance, it resembled a vast and\npowerful Key Stone.\c\nAnd once again, Rayquaza descended\nfrom whence it came in the heavens.
The people fell to their knees before\nRayquaza and made a wish for salvation.\c\nAs they did, a great change came\nover the Legendary Pokémon.\c\nIt was enveloped in blinding light.\nAs the light receded, they beheld\r\na Rayquaza beyond all knowledge—\r\na sublime figure, incandescent\r\nwith overwhelming life force.
It was humanity’s wish that brought about\nRayquaza’s transformation in the face of\r\nthe rainbow stone...\c\nYes... A wish...\nAn intangible thing, invisible to the eye.\c\nYet this wish bound people and Pokémon\ntogether, enabling the Legendary\r\nPokémon to change its appearance...\c\nDoesn’t it remind you of something?\c\nThat’s right...\nIt sounds like Mega Evolution, doesn’t it?
And how did the story end?\c\nAfter being transformed by the wish of the\npeople, did Rayquaza save them from disaster?
Rayquaza once again confronted Primal Groudon and\nPrimal Kyogre.\c\nThe golden filaments that sprang from its body covered\nthe sky.\c\nAn emerald brilliance illuminated the area.\nA terrible wind rose.
The wind and emerald light visibly sapped the power from\nPrimal Groudon and Primal Kyogre.\c\nDrained of their primal powers, the two vanished into the\ndepths of land and sea.\c\nRayquaza watched them go, regaining its\nusual appearance.\c\nThen it soared back up into the heavens where\nit dwelled.\c\nA witness to this series of events, a tall visitor from a\ndistant land, said, “It is the Δ (Delta), born of the great\r\ndisturbances in this world.”\c\n“By the bonds born of mankind’s wish and the power\nof the stones, it will calm the troubles that plague\r\nthe world.”
That was when the Draconids constructed their\ngreat tower, to hold the rainbow stone that had\r\ngranted Rayquaza its power, and to try to get a\r\nlittle bit closer to Rayquaza in the heavens above.\c\nTo record the history of their trials and the great feats\nof mighty Rayquaza for all to know, they left\r\nbehind the murals you see here.
A giant tower...\nAnd paintings of the past...\c\nYou know, I feel like I’ve seen something like\nthat recently.\c\nHeh. But now, I suppose it’s time for the last chapter\nin our tale.
At last we reach the final chapter...
A thousand years of peace followed after\nthat disastrous time.\c\nBut the Draconid people, learning from\ntheir long history’s cyclical nature, foretold\r\nthat the meteoroids would fall on this land again.\c\nThe meteoroid to come, they prophesized, would\nbe far greater than those that had come before it.\c\nThis meteoroid would be great enough to break\nthe world forever...
In order to prevent this great calamity, those who held\nthe knowledge of the past arrived at a plan.\c\nTheir plan was to invoke Rayquaza, the great savior,\nand summon it to this land before the meteoroid\r\ncould strike.
And that’s it.\c\nThat’s the end of our...\nof the Draconids’ tale.
I spent a long time thinking about\nhow I could protect the happiness\r\nof as many people as possible.\c\nWhat I must do, as one who holds both\nthe knowledge and the power...\c\nOne who bears the heavy wishes of those\nwho could not...live up to that fate...\c\nWell, I had to be really creative, you know?

きてくれたんだね\nありがとう
[VAR TRNAME(0000)]\nグッドだよ グッときたよ
[VAR TRNAME(0000)]\nグッドだよ グッときたよ
そうだね
そんな グッとボーイな キミには\nわたしの とっておきを あげる
そんな グッとガールな キミには\nわたしの とっておきを あげる
みて……\c\nこの とうの なかに\nえがかれた へきがを……\c\nこれはね\nわたしたちの ごせんぞ さま\r\nりゅうせいのたみ たちが\c\nすうせんねんを かけて\nかたりついできた\r\nひと ポケモン しぜんの\r\nれきし なんだ\c\n……それじゃ わたしから キミに\nその れきしを でんしょう するよ
すうせんねんまえ げんしの ころ\nちじょうには\r\nしぜんの エネルギーが みちあふれていた\c\nゲンシカイキした グラードンと カイオーガは\nその エネルギーを うばいあい\r\nはげしい しょうとつを くりかえしていた
ゲンシカイキした グラードン\nカイオーガの ちからを まえに\r\nひとびとの なすすべは なく\c\nただ その きょういが\nすぎさるのを まつしか なかった
そんな なか\nてんくうの さらに うえ\r\nしっこくの うちゅう から\r\nあまたの いんせきが ふりそそぐ\c\nいんせきは\nドラゴンポケモンを つかう いちぞくが\r\nすんでいた たきを\r\nちょくげき したのだった……
……はいっと!\c\nまずは このへんで\nだい 1わ しゅうりょう です
だい 2わは つぎの かい でね\nおたのしみにね!
おっ きたね
はいっと!\c\nそれでは おまちかねの\nだい 2わ スタート!
ぱちぱちぱちぱち
いんせきは まるで\nせいめいを やどしたかのように\r\nなないろに かがやきだした
すると その かがやきに\nはんのう したかの ように\r\nもえぎいろの かがやきを まとう\r\nポケモンが てんくうから まいおりた\c\n……かの ポケモンは レックウザ
レックウザは ゲンシカイキした 2ひき さえも\nその ちからで あっとうし\r\nよのなかに へいおんを とりもどした\c\nホウエンの ひとびとは\nレックウザを すくいのかみ として あがめた
それから せんねんご\nふたたび うちゅう から\r\nいんせきが らっか してきた\c\nいっかいめ よりも\nさらに きょだいな いんせきは\r\nうみ さえも えぐり\r\nきょだいな クレーターを つくった\c\nこのとき できた ばしょは\nのちに ルネと よばれるように なる……
はいはーい\nだい 2わ おしまい!
まだまだ ぜんはんせん だからね!\nちゃんと ついて きてね!
……いよいよ ものがたりは\nかきょうに はいって きたよ\c\nきょだいな いんせきに よって\nルネシティは できたんだね
きょだい いんせきに つづいて\nひとびとを さらなる さいやくが おそう\c\nいんせきの ちょくげきに よって\nホウエンの だいちは ひびわれ\r\nおくそこに たまっていた\r\nしぜんの エネルギーが あふれだした\c\nその エネルギーを もとめて\nゲンシグラードン ゲンシカイオーガが\r\nめざめて しまったのだ
ひとびとは ねがった\nせんねんまえを おもいだし……\c\nあの もえぎいろの かがやきを まとった\nでんせつの ポケモンが あらわれることを……\c\nそのとき ルネの ちゅうしんに おちた\nきょだいな いんせきが\r\nあふれんばかりの かがやきを はなつ\c\nそれは まるで きょだいな\nキーストーンの ようだった\c\nすると ふたたび てんくうより\nまいおりる レックウザ
こうりんした レックウザに\nひとびとは さらなる いのりを ささげた\c\nすると レックウザの すがたに\nへんかが あらわれる\c\nまばゆい ひかりに つつまれたのちに\nあらわれた その すがたは\r\nひとびとの しる レックウザとは ちがった\c\nさらに こうごうしく\nさらに あっとうてきな\r\nせいめいりょくに みちて いたのだ
ひとびとの いのりと\nなないろのいしに はんのうして\r\nすがたを かえた レックウザ……\c\nいのり……\nめに みえない ふたしかな もの\c\nひと と ポケモンが\nいのりに よって むすばれ\r\nポケモンの すがたが へんか する……\c\n……なんだろうね\nなにかに にていない?\c\n……そう\nまるで メガシンカ みたいだね
……さてさて\c\nいのりに よって\nすがたを かえた レックウザは\r\nひとびとを すくってくれたのかな?
ゲンシグラードン ゲンシカイオーガと\nふたたび あいまみえる レックウザ\c\nその からだから のびる\nこんじきの ひげが そらを おおうと\c\nしゅういには もえぎいろの かがやきが\nてりつけ すさまじい かぜが ふきあふれた
ひかりと かぜは みるみるうちに\nゲンシグラードン ゲンシカイオーガの\r\nちからを うばって いった\c\nそうして ゲンシの ちからを\nうしなった 2ひきは\r\nだいちと うみの かなたに すがたを けした\c\nそれを みとどけた レックウザは\nつうじょうの すがたに もどると\r\nふたたび てんくうへと まいもどった\c\nこの こうけいを まのあたりにした\nせのたかい いこくの おとこは こういった\c\n『よの ゆらぎより うまれし もの\nすなわち Δ(デルタ)\c\nひとの いのりと いしの きずなにて\nせかいに うまれし ゆらぎを\r\nたいらかに する』……と
そのご レックウザと\nその ちからの みなもとに なった\r\nなないろのいし を まつるため\c\nまた すこしでも てんくうに すむ\nレックウザに ちかづくため\c\nりゅうせいのたみは\nきょだいな とうを けんぞう した\c\nそして みずからが たいけん してきた\nれきしと レックウザの いぎょうを\r\nこうせいに つたえようと\r\nその へきめんに かいがを かきしるした
きょだいな とう……\nれきしを しるした へきが……\c\nさいきん どっかで そんな とうを\nみたきが するよね\c\n……さてと ついに\nものがたりは さいしゅうしょう だよ
……いよいよ さいしゅうかい ね
それから せんねんの あいだ\nへいわな ときが つづいた\c\nりゅうせいのたみは これまで\nくりかえしてきた れきしの ながれから\c\nふたたび うちゅうより\nいんせきが ふりそそぐ ことを よげん した\c\nつぎに やってくる いんせきは\nかこ2かい よりも さらに きょだいで\r\nせかい そのものを しょうめつ させる\r\nほどの きぼで あると……
ほしの ききを そしする ために\nれきしに うらうち された ちえを\r\nもつものたちは かんがえた\c\nいんせきの らっかより さきに\nすくいの かみ――レックウザを こうりんさせ\r\nその ちからで\r\nせかいを すくう けいかくを―――
……はいっと\c\nこれで わたしたちの……\nりゅうせいのたみの ものがたりは おしまい
どうすれば いちばん おおくの\nしあわせを まもることが できるのか\r\nかんがえてきた\c\nちからと ちえを もつもの の\nしゅくめいと して……\c\nそれを なせなかった もの の\nいしを つぐもの として……\c\nそうぞうりょくを はたらかせて……ね

I tried to use machine translation but I don't think it worked out very well since it didn't make much sense. Nevertheless, DeepL said "destroy the world". Maybe someone with more knowledge of Japanese can take a look at what this means.

ふたたび うちゅうよりいんせきが ふりそそぐ ことを よげん した\cつぎに やってくる いんせきはかこ2かい よりも さらに きょだいで せかい そのものを しょうめつ させる ほどの きぼで あると……

"Once again, the next causation is more massive than the last two and is enough to destroy the world itself. ......"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back