• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gotta Revise 'Em All, Part 2: Getting to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody has evaluated this calc either, it's been over a month now
IIRC using temperature based feats for AP has become very strict here (I believe Reshiram has a 6-A feat that was deemed unusable for AP because of this) but regardless I suggest trying the calc request thread if possible (this CRT is basically running on life support, so anything to keep it active helps).

Idk if this has been answered yet, and sorry if it has, but what are we going to do with the Post-Game Legendaries/Mythicals in Legends Arceus? Will we scale them to Dialga & Palkia, have a separate key for them, or just not include them?

(Also if we do go with the third option, will it affect Heatran seeing as it's post-game in the Sinnoh game trilogy as well?)

Teal Mask is out and... no feats. Great, more featless legendaries

I suggest scaling them above fully evolved mons and calling it a day honestly. At least 6-C is still good. Same with Megas and Gigantamaxes, since those are featless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back