• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrade two ninjas in human key

Okay, I think this thread is pretty straightforward and should be resolved quickly.

Wind and Flame's scaling in the Human key is based on Sonic. Sonic is currently (Key Post-Training) only at Low 7-C Speed High Hypersonic, not High 7-C Speed MHS+. So, we'll need to reduce his ranking to match Sonic.

scaling (Key: Human Form)​

Wind and Flame
Ap and Dura: At least Small Town level
Speed: High Hypersonic+

Imo no
because Hellfire Flame and Gale Wind are much stronger than Sonic and we see it in the clash in the narrative arc of the monster association, they manage to compete for quite a while with Flashy Flash even as humans, but Sonic vs. Flashy lasted maybe 1 minute? even if he managed to withstand the flashy kicks he was still considered the weakest of the 2 so in my opinion they are still High 7C also because they are part of the elite of the ninja village and because they are stronger than the tenninto taken individually which in my opinion they are at level 7C slightly stronger than Sonic post-training
for all this in my opinion they are perfect as they are now

Imo no
because Hellfire Flame and Gale Wind are much stronger than Sonic and we see it in the clash in the narrative arc of the monster association, they manage to compete for quite a while with Flashy Flash even as humans, but Sonic vs. Flashy lasted maybe 1 minute? even if he managed to withstand the flashy kicks he was still considered the weakest of the 2 so in my opinion they are still High 7C also because they are part of the elite of the ninja village and because they are stronger than the tenninto taken individually which in my opinion they are at level 7C slightly stronger than Sonic post-training
for all this in my opinion they are perfect as they are now
I think that problem can be solved by simply adding "At least" to the front.

Bump (Actually, this is probably more of a Supporters forgetting to fix. Can I fix this without needing to go through the evaluation again?)

Back