• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is SSJ Goku Pre-UI

I'm Aware of the tiers different

Speed Equalized

I Thought that thanos had some pretty good hax so i thought he might win..

Thanos has all the stones here.

I'm pretty sure Goku 1-shots casually no difficulty. Do you realize the gap between 3-A and 5-A, possibly higher? It's more than 1000, i'll tell you that much. Goku literally flexes and Thanos dies on the spot. Or Goku Kiai blasts and Thanos dies on the spot. or Goku powers up and crushes Thanos on the spot. Literally any light tap from Goku would 1-shot Thanos.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Goku has to throw a punch in Thanos's general direction to reduce him to atoms

All Thanos has to do is snap his fingers and:

"Hey Vegeta, I don't feel too good"
Lol

"PTSOXMONKEY99 wrote: Goku has to throw a punch in Thanos's general direction to reduce him to atoms"

No, literally Goku's glare would 1-shot Thanos here. ANY action Goku does has the potential to completely 1-shot Thanos. Not even a punch. And hey, I watched Infinity War. I don't recall him snapping his fingers and instantly breaking our heroes, now do we? No, I recall him taking them on in actual combat; albeit stomping over their faces (Which won't happen here for obvious reasons). If Goku senses the powers of the Infinity Stones, considers Thanos to be that much of a threat and throws a semi-powerful punch then Thanos is gone immediately. No questions asked.

Thanos literal first move when he got the complete Infinity Gauntlet was to life wipe half the universe. OP never stated which Thanos this was, so we use the strongest as according to SBA, which is Complete Infinity Gauntlet Thanos

Who's Key is Unknown AND the life wipe wasn't instant; An attack that large WILL be sensed and Goku WILL intercept; which again, any action would promptly 1-shot Thanos if he tried.

Edit: Also yes, Goku has EE resistance @Thatoneguy78

Akreious said:
Who's Key is Unknown AND the life wipe wasn't instant; An attack that large WILL be sensed and Goku WILL intercept
I think Goku Stomps here, but it taking time is because it had to kill half the life in the universe, not one guy

The attack when into effect literally after Thanos activated it. It's just Goku and Thanos here, so who else is he gonna erase. Also, he can trap Goku in a time loop, or transmute him into bubbles. Complete Infinity Gauntlet Thanos doesn't mess around.

The power he used at the end was kinda ambiguous and was just a sort of "lolwipe" I think. Still, Goku senses Thanos building up power, Kiai and Thanos dies immediately. Any action will kill instantly > Specific Actions will kill instantly

Akreious said:
The power he used at the end was kinda ambiguous and was just a sort of "lolwipe" I think. Still, Goku senses Thanos building up power, Kiai and Thanos dies immediately. Any action will kill instantly > Specific Actions will kill instantly
<How does Goku sense him powering up when he already has all the gems

Thanos led with finger snap immediately, so the latter action isn't true.

Goku does (likely) stomp, and correct me if I'm wrong, but Goku's resistance <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< even this version of the infinity gauntlet.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
The attack when into effect literally after Thanos activated it. It's just Goku and Thanos here, so who else is he gonna erase. Also, he can trap Goku in a time loop, or transmute him into bubbles. Complete Infinity Gauntlet Thanos doesn't mess around.
So you think it isn't in-character for Goku to sense Thanos' Infinity Gauntlet's bountiful power and go "oshit" and end it on the spot? And where are you getting that Thanos will IMMEDIATELY time loop and IMMEDIATELY transmute? I stand by the opinion that Goku senses and proceeds to go "oshit" then 1-shot Thanos with A N Y T H I N G

Edit: "Thanos led with finger snap immediately, so the latter action isn't true." Literally any action, INCLUDING glares >>>>>>>>> Finger Snap

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Was the life wiped considered existence erasure or death hax/matter hax?
I have no clue what so ever. But based upon what I have seen from the Spider-Man scene it looks like EE to me.

Gargoyle One said:
Didn't he resist it from a Low 2C?

Not sure how it's better
Said Low 2-C never erased a tier 2 before, and he resisted a fraction of it from an already diluted version of it (because it was used on Frieza first) from the weakest GoD.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but even a diluted Tier 2 EE is superior to anything Thanos has shown (Being that Tier 2 is infinitely superior to Thanos' current feats)

In AP, not in hax. Beerus, and every DB character not named Infinite Zamasu, is 3-D.

Also, about Goku sensing the Infinity Gauntlet's powers, I don't believe he can't sense objects.

Thanos has death manip, not EE, why would he be killing everyone's souls too?

Thanos has gems that are literally called "Power", "Soul" and "Mind" stones; each are aspects of Ki at the very least, so I don't see why he can't?

Eficiente said:
Thanos has death manip, not EE, why would he be killing everyone's souls too?
I dunno, but that final attack just... didn't look like Death Manip. and resembled way more like EE or advanced Matter Manip.

Matter hax+probably death hax then, I even remember Matt making a comment about this.

By the way he lacks some powers...

I dont know if thanos hax can affect someone on gokus tier. No one in the cinematic universe goes past tier 5, so it working on everyone there doesnt guaranteed it works on tiers higher than 3-A. I dont know, so i wont vote.

When are we going to have a page for the concept of Hax? I'm tired of people saying things like that and having to explain its relation in regards to dimensions, its not a know term in other countries and even for people alien to vs debates.

I don't know... Goku can literally look at him hard and Thanos dies. But I don't know if Thanos would lead with the snap either in a fight with no knowledge. He seems arrogant enough to try to do anything else. Conversely, Goku would either 1 shot him as trash (physically) or play around.

While Thanos can erase Goku, I don't know how strong these specific infinity stones are, truly. The only way they're better than Goku's resistance is featless hype, as intuitive as it is.

"Oh, you want me to believe Goku can resist erasure from Stones that exist as the nexus of all the aspects of the universe?" I hear. And I reply with "is that supposed to mean something?" We're not supposed to be impressed by flowery hype language. Otherwise, Frieza is omnipotent via hype.

Goku, via anything?

Or Thanos via snap. I'm not sure. Thanos can kill, but when he used the stones, he didn't bother killing Quill, or everyone in front of him at once with the Reality Stone. Based on how he used the stones, I don't think he would lead off with erasure. When he did that in the movie, he wasted time saying a one liner as he was dying, and only did that first thing because that was his goal from the start. If this is a Thanos that's gained the stones and done what he wanted and isn't handicapped after doing it the first time. I see no reason why he wouldn't flex on Goku and die for it.

Goku?

Thanos has never led any of his fight with hax, not even against enemies much more dangerous than Goku like, say, Doctor Strange.

Remember how Thanos with the FULL gaunlet dealt with Thor with Stormbreaker?

Yeah....

Xantospoc said:
Thanos has never led any of his fight with hax, not even against enemies much more dangerous than Goku like, say, Doctor Strange.

Remember how Thanos with the FULL gaunlet dealt with Thor with Stormbreaker?
<GoTG cast: He transmutes then while invisible and turns their weapons into bubbles

<Thor caught him literally seconds after he got the last stone

Not a great comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back