• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And never did that ever again. Not even against Strange or Iron Man. Also, that reality warping was weirdly limited, what with them not being killed and being fine as soon as possible.

Thanos has shown extreme mastery even just after getting the stones, the space and time stones being the best examples. Also, each stone still amps his powers, and he still had the 5 others. If Thanos had sh*t all control after just getting it, he wouldn't have done life wipe feat. So Thor wielding Stormbreaker, an extremely powerful weapon that they forged to kill Thanos, wouldn't be a bad comparison.

The Moon was not with The reality or Space Stone, it was with the Power Stone. Not sure if i misunderstood that point though.

Also, this is assuming his abilities bypass Goku's infinitely above infinite durability.

I could see Thanos using time to age Goku to Death though.

Oh, i thought it was MUI. In that case, idk. But the Age manip would still stand.

"Goku can literally look at him hard and Thanos dies."

"I don't know if Thanos would lead with... "

Well, that was fast.

I still dont see evidence of MCU thanos with the infinity guantlet affecting characters at such high tiers (very high 3-A). Was thanos capable of easily erasing abstracts out of existance in the comics?

I was afraid this would happen. And I am surprised it hasn't been hakai'd yet.

Goku can just do what Thor did and either charge at him and oneshot, or shoot a ki blast and vaporize him

I have seen many videos saying that Goku and Thanos are physically comparable, and the worst of all is that they forget about Goku's speed, even low balling, it would take millions of years for Thanos to snap his fingers in Goku's perspective.

If Goku releases any ki in response to non-immediate death manip, it will kill MCU Thanos. I could see inconclusive but basically my logic is this: Both have to win immediately, Thanos has one way to win, Goku's number of ways to win is limited by the varying ways in which he can release ki, shockwaves, etc...so way more than one. Thanos wins if Goku does literally nothing and loses if he does pretty much anything.

"Thanos wins if Goku does literally nothing and loses if he does pretty much anything."

Thanos snaps?Thanos in character is bloodlusted,so he will kill Goku immediately.

No he isn't bloodlusted in character. Otherwise he would immediately kill everyone he faced.

Forget the people he faces, if Thanos was bloodlusted in character, he would annihilate all life in the universe save for those who resist his hax or just by their nature can't really be killed like that.

"No he isn't bloodlusted in character. Otherwise he would immediately kill everyone he faced"

This is almost what he did after he gained the last stone,he destroyed the life of half of the universe.So,he is likely bloodlusted.

And that didn't really help him against Thor, who charged right at him and stabbed him with the ax. Goku can do the same thing, except he can vaporize him with anything.

Thanos turns that anything Intangible like he initially did with Banner, or just turns Goku into a rock/spaghetti like he did with the GotG, but nah let's better use the Thor example.

Ok, let's clear some things up.

1. Resistance =/= Immunity. Just because Goku has resistance to EE, doesn't mean he is immune to it. Last time I checked the Omni King is still capable of erasing everyone even those individuals that have resistance in DBS.

2. Don't confuse AP with Hax. Thanos erased half the universe with a snap of his fingers because this was his primary goal. Thanos could have erased the entire universe similar to Omni King if he wanted too.

3. OP stated that Thanos has all the stones. In character Thanos first action when obtaining all the stones in the movie was an instant erase with the snap of his fingers. Thanos is going to lead with this action as well a the start of the match, unless OP adds some conditions to the fight.

4. OP stated speed is equalized. In character, Goku has always lead into fist fights before adding Ki blast. Goku is going to do the same thing here at the start of the battle.

5. My vote is going to Thanos, unless OP makes changes to the match rules.

Goku vs thanos by wizyakuza-dcabgy6

Eficiente said:
Thanos turns that anything Intangible like he initially did with Banner, or just turns Goku into a rock/spaghetti like he did with the GotG, but nah let's better use the Thor example.
That was before he had the complete IG. And he got stabbed by thor when he charged right at him. He could've just snapped his fingers right when he started charging at him.

Which proves my point that Thanos will not use the IG right off the bat. Goku will end up oneshotting him long before he raises his hand.

Actually goes against your point, even before he was able to handle the last stone Thor had a hammer in his face, Goku is starting from a much further distance and doesn't have a head start.

Thor had a projectile flying towards him before he could do anything, Goku does not have that.

Goku is EASILY able to use sensing to figure out what's going on from 4Km away; hell he did it on Namek MUCH further away. Instant Transmission + Pop

ALSO

I thought it was proven Thanos does NOT just go "lolfingersnap", and if the battle starts 4km away from eachother then Thanos has no reason TO do fingersnap since there's already no heroes (That he knows of) that can challenge him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back