• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for some DB fan to ratio all the arguments in favor of Garou
Lmao I wish someone here would go to the VSBW discord and say Goku is more skilled. Everyone including the DBS fans would meme on them.

I'm not kidding I'm very surprised people are even arguing this. It's blatant.

garou predicting a fatser fodder: amazing
goku predicting a time skipper/stopper with analytical predicting who is also faster in a 0.1 timeframe: nah it's fodder

Yeah i am pretty sure you don't even know how hit so called time skip work
Because it doesn't really skip time.
It stop it for hit but only 0.1 second .
Goku was able to predict what Hit who is MFTL+ will do within that 0.1 second time stop of hit
They both scale to the same damn speed. Hit being MFTL+ doesn't change anything. It's the same as if a normal person skipped .1 seconds in time to another normal person.

garou predicting a fatser fodder: amazing
goku predicting a time skipper/stopper with analytical predicting who is also faster in a 0.1 timeframe: nah it's fodder
Garou predicting up to 4+ movements in the future from someone who could casually blitz him: Valid skill feat
Goku predicting .1 seconds in the future in a fight: Fodder compared to Garou

Garou predicting up to 4+ movements in the future from someone who could casually blitz him: Valid skill feat
garou predict against a being who don't have any fighting skill
goku predict against a being who not onliy a martial artist but have 1000+ years experient

The difference in speed betwen hit and goku is higher than the difference betwen garou and saitma.
Garou needed line of sight, posture, gravity center etc..to predict an amataur.
Goku couldn't get anything yet still predicted hit.
Garou still predicted a fatser amtaur.
Goku predicted a martal artist, with analytical perdectin and time stop/skip.
But ofcourse, garou is better because

Tbf only realistic martial art Garou has is WSRSF, since it's pretty much a wanked version of irl tai chi.

Other than that we have WICF wich slices opponents with high speed joint rotations... kinda weird, since in an equal strength scenario your wrists would be extremely superhuman since just by twisting them really fast you generate shockwaves that can cut a guy equal to you.

EHRF wich empowers punches with a heavy shockwave by timing your heart beats to your punches. Wich would need body control capable of controlling your own heart (completely impossible since automated fibers) and even then your heart would be absurdly superhuman for it's heartbeats alone to empower your punches that much.

RASRF sends shockwaves inside the opponents body wich travel and rebound through hard surfaces such as carapaces, swords, armor and bones until they are reduced to dust...

Fa Jin sends shockwaves that target organs and can't be blocked since it just goes through stuff while dealing damage...(at least the close range one he did on darkshine can be considered realistic ish)

Nuclear fission fist would require atomic level precision if we assume he's doing it by directly splitting atoms and purely through skill, but iirc just moving fast enough can cause it to happen... in a scientifically accurate scenario. Saitama has punched way harder and faster with no nuclear side effects, so either Garou is manipulating energy or what i just mentioned above. (We will likely only know once the databook is released)

Gamma Ray Burst and Black hole creation are just BS. I will be very surprised if ONE can Rakudai no Kishi his way into turning something like this into a skill feat.

Tbf only realistic martial art Garou has is WSRSF, since it's pretty much a wanked version of irl tai chi.

Other than that we have WICF wich slices opponents with high speed joint rotations... kinda weird, since in an equal strength scenario your wrists would be extremely superhuman since just by twisting them really fast you generate shockwaves that can cut a guy equal to you.

EHRF wich empowers punches with a heavy shockwave by timing your heart beats to your punches. Wich would need body control capable of controlling your own heart (completely impossible since automated fibers) and even then your heart would be absurdly superhuman for it's heartbeats alone to empower your punches that much.

RASRF sends shockwaves inside the opponents body wich travel and rebound through hard surfaces such as carapaces, swords, armor and bones until they are reduced to dust...

Fa Jin sends shockwaves that target organs and can't be blocked since it just goes through stuff while dealing damage...(at least the close range one he did on darkshine can be considered realistic ish)

Nuclear fission fist would require atomic level precision if we assume he's doing it by directly splitting atoms and purely through skill, but iirc just moving fast enough can cause it to happen... in a scientifically accurate scenario. Saitama has punched way harder and faster with no nuclear side effects, so either Garou is manipulating energy or what i just mentioned above. (We will likely only know once the databook is released)

Gamma Ray Burst and Black hole creation are just BS. I will be very surprised if ONE can Rakudai no Kishi his way into turning something like this into a skill feat.
Realistic as in, the visuals of his techniques. Not the powers and whatnot.

If you just compare how Garou and Goku are actually shown to fight, Garou's choreography is far superior. That's what I meant. Goku kinda just throws around the same punches over and over. It makes it very hard to take his martial arts prowess seriously, in all honesty.

Realistic as in, the visuals of his techniques.
b̵u̵t̵ ̵g̵a̵r̵o̵u̵ ̵u̵s̵e̵s̵ ̵f̵a̵k̵e̵ ̵f̵a̵n̵c̵y̵ ̵m̵a̵r̵t̵i̵a̵l̵ ̵a̵r̵t̵s̵,̵ ̵n̵o̵t̵ ̵a̵c̵t̵u̵a̵l̵,̵ ̵r̵e̵a̵l̵,̵ ̵t̵a̵n̵g̵i̵b̵l̵e̵ ̵m̵a̵r̵t̵i̵a̵l̵ ̵a̵r̵t̵s̵ ̵e̵v̵e̵n̵ ̵f̵r̵o̵m̵ ̵a̵ ̵v̵i̵s̵u̵a̵l̵ ̵p̵e̵r̵s̵p̵e̵c̵t̵i̵v̵e̵
g̵a̵r̵o̵u̵ ̵h̵a̵s̵ ̵a̵n̵i̵m̵e̵ ̵m̵a̵r̵t̵i̵a̵l̵ ̵a̵r̵t̵s̵ ̵s̵y̵n̵d̵r̵o̵m̵e̵,̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵s̵t̵u̵f̵f̵ ̵h̵e̵'̵s̵ ̵d̵o̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵h̵a̵s̵ ̵v̵e̵r̵y̵ ̵l̵i̵t̵t̵l̵e̵ ̵a̵c̵t̵u̵a̵l̵ ̵r̵e̵s̵e̵m̵b̵l̵a̵n̵c̵e̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵i̵r̵l̵ ̵s̵t̵u̵f̵f̵,̵ ̵b̵a̵r̵ ̵m̵a̵y̵b̵e̵ ̵o̵n̵e̵ ̵o̵r̵ ̵t̵w̵o̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵h̵i̵s̵ ̵m̵o̵v̵e̵s̵
g̵o̵k̵u̵ ̵h̵a̵s̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵s̵y̵n̵d̵r̵o̵m̵e̵ ̵b̵u̵t̵ ̵w̵o̵r̵s̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵o̵ ̵s̵o̵ ̵i̵t̵'̵s̵ ̵w̵h̵a̵t̵e̵v̵e̵r̵

Not on his page.
Appeal to ignorance; biased
in the manga, read the scans already sent.

That's just an anti-feat for the gods then. They weren't able to achieve instinctive reaction- something that human Garou was able to do flawlessly with no drawbacks.
❌

Manga.

You're clearly failing to read the chapter, just like Mr. Kamenriderblaze. The essence of his Martial Art style is to copy and master anything he has knowledge about it's flow of energy on instantly. This was shown many times in the series. Copying and mastering WDM's style, copying and mastering TTM's style, copying Bomb's style, copying and mastering all 11 martial art styles he glanced at, copying and mastering Saitama's strength and speed that once blitzed him, copying a Gamma ray burst, copying nuclear fission.

Goku at best has only learned and mastered a handful of techniques as fast as Garou did: Ultra Instinct, Instant Transmission, Kamehameha, Kaio-Ken, ect.

Goku can do it too, Master it and improve it.

“Copying and Mastering strength and speed”? Embarrassing.

“Goku learned a handful of techniques”
You're being ignorant on purpose aren't you. If it's a handful, list them. They're not that many right?

Still yet to bring up a feat surpassing anything Garou has shown. Your main argument is Ultra Instinct, which is literally just instinctive reaction that martial artists inferior to human Garou couldn't achieve
Nah you just lack logical reasoning in all your arguments by not realizing there are levels to skills. Actually you do because you use it for Garou but intentionally act ignorant for Goku.

now for @Phoenks

Realistic as in, the visuals of his techniques. Not the powers and whatnot.

If you just compare how Garou and Goku are actually shown to fight, Garou's choreography is far superior. That's what I meant. Goku kinda just throws around the same punches over and over. It makes it very hard to take his martial arts prowess seriously, in all honesty.
Idk what you trying to mean, but realistically speaking, in martial art fancier move doesn't mean better.

In DB anime, almost all the martial movement was choreographed by animation supervisor Tadayoshi Yamamuro, before he became animator he learned martial art at a Shaolin temple iirc, and it heavily influenced him when animating Dragon Ball

g̵o̵k̵u̵ ̵h̵a̵s̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵s̵y̵n̵d̵r̵o̵m̵e̵ ̵b̵u̵t̵ ̵w̵o̵r̵s̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵o̵ ̵s̵o̵ ̵i̵t̵'̵s̵ ̵w̵h̵a̵t̵e̵v̵e̵r̵
Actually no, DB doesn't have that syndrome, unless you count firing ki blast or ki empowered punch. But ignore that all of the move in martial art perspective is really realistic. Ultra Instinct on the other hand is a represent of real life martial art philosophy called Mushin

Last edited:
Actually no, DB doesn't have that syndrome, unless you count firing ki blast or ki empowered punch. But ignore that all of the move in martial art perspective is really realistic. Ultra Instinct on the other hand is a represent of real life martial art philosophy called Mushin
Db has that syndrome bad, it's actually bad later on. It was aight early on, but eventually it just become lol anime without any real form or efficiency.
don't confuse a few matches from early DB Budokai's with say, Goku vs Frieza, for example, the latter's display of CQC has zero resemblance to anything even close to legit martial arts. Kid Goku legit has better martial display than adult Goku 99% of the time.
a̵l̵s̵o̵ ̵e̵v̵e̵n̵ ̵s̵o̵m̵e̵ ̵i̵r̵l̵ ̵m̵a̵r̵t̵i̵a̵l̵ ̵a̵r̵t̵s̵ ̵h̵a̵v̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵s̵y̵n̵d̵r̵o̵m̵e̵ ̵b̵a̵d̵,̵ ̵a̵ ̵h̵a̵n̵d̵f̵u̵l̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵t̵r̵a̵d̵i̵t̵i̵o̵n̵a̵l̵ ̵m̵a̵r̵t̵i̵a̵l̵ ̵a̵r̵t̵s̵ ̵l̵e̵g̵i̵t̵ ̵f̵a̵k̵e̵ ̵n̵e̵w̵s̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵a̵r̵e̵ ̵m̵o̵r̵e̵ ̵f̵o̵r̵ ̵d̵e̵m̵o̵n̵s̵t̵r̵a̵t̵i̵v̵e̵ ̵o̵r̵ ̵d̵i̵s̵p̵l̵a̵y̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵n̵ ̵a̵c̵t̵u̵a̵l̵ ̵c̵o̵m̵b̵a̵t̵

Appeal to ignorance; biased
How is that appeal to ignorance lmao. In this wiki, if something is not on his page, you can not claim that he has it. Make a CRT and have it applied to Roshi's page.
in the manga, read the scans already sent.
Resend them. I'm not scrolling through 3 pages to find your scans.
What does this even mean. You didn't even refute my point.
can do it too, Master it and improve it.

“Copying and Mastering strength and speed”? Embarrassing.
The difference is that Goku has never shown to master a technique the moment he used it. It has always taken some sort of training or time for him to get used to it. Garou on the other hand, has shown many times to master techniques on his first try.

Lmao what? You're picking the little details because you know your argument is wrong. You're literally so sad.

“Goku learned a handful of techniques”
You're being ignorant on purpose aren't you. If it's a handful, list them. They're not that many right?
Sure lmao

UI, possibly IT, Kamehameha. I took off literally everything else because he hasn't mastered them as fast as Garou. Kaio-Ken took him a little less than 5 months to master. I said possibly for Instant Transmission because Goku was literally at Yadrat for a year, so we have no idea how long it took for him to master it.

UI took him a few minutes
Kamehameha was rather instantly.

So yes, it's not many. The only martial art style that Goku has mastered AFAIK is the Turtle Hermit style. Garou on the other hand has mastered over 15 styles. 14 of them being mastered in under 5 minutes of using them.

Nah you just lack logical reasoning in all your arguments by not realizing there are levels to skills. Actually you do because you use it for Garou but intentionally act ignorant for Goku.
What the **** are you actually talking about. You said that my lacks logic, but didn't point out the logical flaw. UI at the end of the day is Insinctive Reaction, is it not? Garou in his human form, which is vastly less skilled than current Garou by huge margins had that.

Ultra Instinct on the other hand is a represent of real life martial art philosophy called Mushin
Mushin is literally just a lower tier of Instinctive Reaction. Like I said, Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist is literally a Martial Art that incorporates Instinctive Reaction. Garou has had that for a long time now,

i̵n̵s̵t̵i̵n̵c̵t̵i̵v̵e̵ ̵r̵e̵a̵c̵t̵i̵o̵n̵ ̵i̵s̵n̵t̵ ̵e̵v̵e̵n̵ ̵a̵ ̵s̵k̵i̵l̵l̵ ̵f̵e̵a̵t̵,̵ ̵f̵o̵r̵ ̵e̵i̵t̵h̵e̵r̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵m̵,̵ ̵i̵f̵ ̵y̵o̵u̵ ̵w̵a̵n̵n̵a̵ ̵b̵e̵ ̵r̵e̵a̵l̵ ̵a̵b̵o̵u̵t̵ ̵i̵t̵

i̵n̵s̵t̵i̵n̵c̵t̵i̵v̵e̵ ̵r̵e̵a̵c̵t̵i̵o̵n̵ ̵i̵s̵n̵t̵ ̵e̵v̵e̵n̵ ̵a̵ ̵s̵k̵i̵l̵l̵ ̵f̵e̵a̵t̵,̵ ̵f̵o̵r̵ ̵e̵i̵t̵h̵e̵r̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵m̵,̵ ̵i̵f̵ ̵y̵o̵u̵ ̵w̵a̵n̵n̵a̵ ̵b̵e̵ ̵r̵e̵a̵l̵ ̵a̵b̵o̵u̵t̵ ̵i̵t̵
Which is why UI isn't a skill feat. Being able to learn Instinctive Reaction that subpar martial artists couldn't learn for billions of years isn't a valid feat.

Now that their main argument is destroyed, Garou is clearly superior to Goku.

i̵t̵'̵s̵ ̵n̵o̵t̵ ̵a̵ ̵s̵k̵i̵l̵l̵ ̵f̵e̵a̵t̵ ̵f̵o̵r̵ ̵e̵i̵t̵h̵e̵r̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵m̵,̵ ̵t̵b̵h̵ ̵9̵0̵%̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵"̵s̵k̵i̵l̵l̵ ̵ ̵f̵e̵a̵t̵s̵"̵ ̵l̵i̵s̵t̵e̵d̵ ̵i̵n̵ ̵t̵h̵i̵s̵ ̵t̵h̵r̵e̵a̵d̵ ̵a̵r̵e̵n̵'̵t̵ ̵e̵v̵e̵n̵ ̵l̵e̵g̵i̵t̵ ̵s̵k̵i̵l̵l̵ ̵f̵e̵a̵t̵s̵ ̵
a̵l̵s̵o̵ ̵d̵o̵n̵'̵t̵ ̵i̵n̵c̵i̵t̵e̵ ̵f̵l̵a̵m̵e̵ ̵w̵a̵r̵s̵,̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵w̵a̵y̵ ̵y̵o̵u̵ ̵w̵o̵r̵d̵e̵d̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵j̵u̵s̵t̵ ̵c̵o̵m̵e̵s̵ ̵o̵f̵f̵ ̵a̵s̵ ̵t̵o̵x̵i̵c̵

t̵b̵h̵ ̵9̵0̵%̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵"̵s̵k̵i̵l̵l̵ ̵ ̵f̵e̵a̵t̵s̵"̵ ̵l̵i̵s̵t̵e̵d̵ ̵i̵n̵ ̵t̵h̵i̵s̵ ̵t̵h̵r̵e̵a̵d̵ ̵a̵r̵e̵n̵'̵t̵ ̵e̵v̵e̵n̵ ̵l̵e̵g̵i̵t̵ ̵s̵k̵i̵l̵l̵ ̵f̵e̵a̵t̵s̵ ̵
All of Garou's feats mentioned are skill feats.

The only skill feats I can think of from Goku that was mentioned, was learning Kamehameha, and outperforming creators of their own style after years of training.

Garou has those feats but on a way grander scale, and way more impressive.

All of Garou's feats mentioned are skill feats.
f̵i̵g̵h̵t̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵i̵n̵ ̵h̵i̵s̵ ̵s̵l̵e̵e̵p̵ ̵i̵s̵n̵t̵ ̵a̵ ̵r̵e̵a̵l̵ ̵s̵k̵i̵l̵l̵ ̵f̵e̵a̵t̵,̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵i̵s̵n̵'̵t̵ ̵s̵k̵i̵l̵l̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵'̵s̵ ̵i̵t̵s̵ ̵o̵w̵n̵ ̵t̵h̵i̵n̵g̵
̵d̵o̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵f̵a̵n̵c̵y̵ ̵m̵o̵v̵e̵s̵ ̵w̵i̵t̵h̵ ̵h̵a̵x̵ ̵b̵y̵p̵r̵o̵d̵u̵c̵t̵s̵ ̵i̵s̵n̵t̵ ̵s̵k̵i̵l̵l̵,̵ ̵e̵v̵e̵n̵ ̵i̵f̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵y̵'̵r̵e̵ ̵"̵m̵a̵r̵t̵i̵a̵l̵ ̵a̵r̵t̵s̵"̵,̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵'̵s̵ ̵a̵ ̵b̵l̵a̵t̵a̵n̵t̵ ̵c̵a̵s̵e̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵"̵l̵o̵l̵ ̵a̵n̵i̵m̵e̵"̵ ̵m̵a̵r̵t̵i̵a̵l̵ ̵a̵r̵t̵s̵ ̵
̵T̵h̵e̵ ̵m̵o̵s̵t̵ ̵r̵e̵l̵e̵v̵a̵n̵t̵ ̵s̵k̵i̵l̵l̵ ̵f̵e̵a̵t̵ ̵m̵e̵n̵t̵i̵o̵n̵e̵d̵ ̵i̵s̵ ̵h̵i̵s̵ ̵a̵n̵a̵l̵y̵t̵i̵c̵a̵l̵ ̵p̵r̵e̵d̵i̵c̵t̵i̵o̵n̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵m̵a̵r̵t̵i̵a̵l̵ ̵m̵i̵m̵i̵c̵r̵y
h̵e̵ ̵h̵a̵s̵ ̵r̵e̵a̵l̵l̵y̵ ̵g̵o̵o̵d̵ ̵e̵x̵a̵m̵p̵l̵e̵s̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵t̵h̵o̵s̵e̵,̵ ̵w̵h̵i̵c̵h̵ ̵h̵e̵'̵d̵ ̵n̵e̵e̵d̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵b̵e̵ ̵s̵k̵i̵l̵l̵e̵d̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵p̵u̵l̵l̵ ̵o̵f̵f̵ ̵i̵n̵ ̵b̵o̵t̵h̵ ̵o̵f̵f̵e̵n̵s̵e̵,̵ ̵d̵e̵f̵e̵n̵s̵e̵,̵ ̵p̵r̵e̵d̵i̵c̵t̵i̵v̵e̵ ̵c̵a̵p̵a̵b̵i̵l̵i̵t̵i̵e̵s̵,̵ ̵l̵e̵a̵r̵n̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵a̵d̵a̵p̵t̵i̵o̵n̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵s̵o̵ ̵o̵n̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵j̵u̵s̵t̵ ̵p̵i̵c̵k̵ ̵u̵p̵ ̵w̵h̵o̵l̵e̵ ̵f̵o̵r̵m̵s̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵s̵t̵y̵l̵e̵s̵ ̵o̵n̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵f̵l̵y̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵p̵e̵r̵f̵e̵c̵t̵l̵y̵ ̵r̵e̵p̵l̵i̵c̵a̵t̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵m̵ ̵a̵s̵ ̵w̵e̵l̵l̵ ̵a̵s̵ ̵b̵e̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵a̵b̵l̵e̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵a̵c̵c̵u̵r̵a̵t̵e̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵p̵r̵e̵c̵i̵s̵e̵l̵y̵ ̵p̵i̵c̵k̵ ̵u̵p̵ ̵o̵n̵ ̵h̵i̵s̵ ̵f̵o̵e̵'̵s̵ ̵m̵i̵n̵u̵t̵e̵ ̵m̵o̵v̵e̵m̵e̵n̵t̵s̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵d̵e̵d̵u̵c̵e̵ ̵w̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵y̵'̵r̵e̵ ̵g̵o̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵d̵o̵
̵h̵a̵l̵f̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵o̵t̵h̵e̵r̵ ̵s̵h̵i̵t̵ ̵a̵i̵n̵t̵ ̵a̵c̵t̵u̵a̵l̵ ̵q̵u̵a̵n̵t̵i̵f̵i̵a̵b̵l̵e̵ ̵s̵k̵i̵l̵l̵ ̵t̵h̵o̵

How is that appeal to ignorance lmao. In this wiki, if something is not on his page, you can not claim that he has it. Make a CRT and have it applied to Roshi's page.
this is literally fun and games... you cant keep pulling this card...
Resend them. I'm not scrolling through 3 pages to find your scans.

Lmfao

What does this even mean. You didn't even refute my point.
Already did and your premise was faulty and repetitive so I didn't bother refuting anything. sowie.

The difference is that Goku has never shown to master a technique the moment he used it. It has always taken some sort of training or time for him to get used to it. Garou on the other hand, has shown many times to master techniques on his first try.

Lmao what? You're picking the little details because you know your argument is wrong. You're literally so sad.
This is a lie that has been debunked by the thread. Kid Goku literally does this. The reason why I am barely even arguing is that you are repeating what everyone has been addressed. What more can I do change your mind?

Just admit youre not impressed and ill understand.

What the **** are you actually talking about. You said that my lacks logic, but didn't point out the logical flaw. UI at the end of the day is Insinctive Reaction, is it not? Garou in his human form, which is vastly less skilled than current Garou by huge margins had that.

False equivalence lol

Several layers of UI >>>>> Beerus UI >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Roshi's IR ? Garou IR.

Last edited:
Composite Boxer dogwalks both equal stats no cap.

canelo-canelo-alvarez.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back