• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arnold's scaling chains got me laughing mad hard.

Am I supposed to be taking these seriously I can't even tell anymore lmao. Better move the thread back to Fun and Games

💀💀💀.
Point is both Goku and Garou improve at similar rates

okay, if you seriously want me to spread it out like you do. Minus the "<<<<<<<" Bullshit.

Human Garou < Human Garou (Monster Association Arc) < Half-Monster Garou (Post-Orochi) < Half-Monster Garou (During Darkshine Fight) < Half-Monster Garou (Post-Darkshine Fight) < Monster Garou (During Bomb Fight) < Monster Garou (During Bang Fight) < Monster Garou (Post-Bang Fight) < Monster Garou (With God Slayer Fist) < Monster Garou (Post-Platinum Sperm) < Monster Garou (Post-Sage Centipede) < Monster Garou (During Saitama Fight) < Awakened Garou (With All Life Eradication Fist)

By the way...

I looked back at the rules of this thread and Garou actually stomps. Even just disregarding skill, Garou has hax based on martial arts, and nothing in the OP states that he can't use them lmao.

So literally, the fight begins and Garou just haxes gg.

By the way...

I looked back at the rules of this thread and Garou actually stomps. Even just disregarding skill, Garou has hax based on martial arts, and nothing in the OP states that he can't use them lmao.

So literally, the fight begins and Garou just haxes gg.
let him fight Fate character then, they have character that can cut fate and causality with pure sword skill, or have immeasurable attack speed

let him fight Fate character then, they have character that can cut fate and causality with pure sword skill, or have immeasurable attack speed
Garou is more skilled than Miyamoto, but Miyamoto is god haxxed lmao. I wouldn't bother putting him up against her. At least not right now.

I made this thread before Garou had new broken ***** like Radiation Manipulation through martial arts. I wouldn't mind if CF Garou is restricted to make this fairer.

Previous hax like internal shockwaves, etc.. people can make arguments that Goku comfortably dodges with UI.

Ultra instinct Omen 1 <<<< Ultra instinct Omen 2 <<<<< UIO 3 <<<<< Mastered UI <<<<< UIO after training with Merus <<<<< Mastered UI after training with Merus <<<<< Base mode MUI <<<< Super sayian MUI <<< SSJ 2 MUI <<<< SSJ3 MUI <<<< SSG MUI <<<< SSGSS MUI <<<<< strongest MUI (kept up with granola) <<<< MUI (kept up with Gas)

thanks to Sayian’s physiology to constantly hone their skills and strength.
Just "<" Is fine you know

The fact that this thread have to disregard like I don’t know, 10 of goku’s wincon that he is perfectly capable of using to end garou’s life in less than 10s: Ki manip which has Ki blast that can neg up to mid-high which render garou regen useless, EE, Deconstruction, Kienzan which neg durability up to a certain degree, Flight to the stratosphere of earth and shoot ki blast that is the size of a planet into garou face just further prove how desperate OPM fans are. They saw some galaxies on garou bodies and call him Multiversal and shit on DB while according to reality, Goku stomps the whole verse into space dust by just standing there even if we are using the “infinite” High 3A wank.

The fact that this thread have to disregard like I don’t know, 10 of goku’s wincon that he is perfectly capable of using to end garou’s life in less than 10s: Ki manip which has Ki blast that can neg up to mid-high which render garou regen useless, EE, Deconstruction, Kienzan which neg durability up to a certain degree, Flight to the stratosphere of earth and shoot ki blast that is the size of a planet into garou face just further prove how desperate OPM fans are. They saw some galaxies on garou bodies and call him Multiversal and shit on DB while according to reality, Goku stomps the whole verse into space dust by just standing there even if we are using the “infinite” High 3A wank.
This thread is purely about skill

(martial arts battle)

Read the OP 💀

Seriously guys, it's not as phenomenal or crazy a technique as you think it is.
Wow wow... Instinctive reactions is something that has been present in dB going far back as to when Mr popo was teaching Goku and was telling him to not just rely on his eyes alone but instinct among other things. And Goku has had instinctive movements way before T.O.P arc

has better feats of literally everything.
Uhm no Garou only edges out in his copying skills
Analytical Prediction? Garou can predict Saitama, who speed blitzes him to hell and back in an instant and dodge/counter barrages of his attacks with ease. Referring to him as an amateur as you said.
This is silly because Goku predicted the movements of a Hit who could stop time and he did this while hit was deliberately using a stance that inhibits his movements from being read.
Instinctive Reactions? Garou literally had MUI back when he fought Darkshine. And now he can literally stomp Bang who was using both his conscious and unconscious martial arts mastery to fight him, WHILE he was asleep
Do not equate mere instinctive reactions to UI. Master roshi used instinctive movements while he was fighting jiren same jiren that's scales heavily above him and whis said master roshi's IR is a far cry from the actual UI technique
Actual application of skill? Goku spams the same punch over and over again while Garou's techniques are all different, fluid, and accurate to real-world martial arts techniques while being beyond them at the same time.
I knew you were going to use the visual representation of how the fight goes while ignoring context... Once it comes to application of skills Goku still edges out.

Not on his page.
How does IR not being on master roshi's page change the fact that he did it?...

This type of reasoning is laughable... first off this is false equivalency as Ultra instinct isn't just instinctive reaction, master roshi has Instinctive reactions which helped him react to Jiren who's several times faster than him, this is far higher than any instinctive movement shown in OPM verse btw and yet it was stated to be a far cry from Ultra instinct.

That's just an anti-feat for the gods then. They weren't able to achieve instinctive reaction- something that human Garou was able to do flawlessly with no drawbacks.
Not an anti feat... It's just goes to show that UI is a phenomenal technique that not even martial artist with millions of years of experience can achieve it. Master roshi has shown instinctive reactions but whis clarified that it's a resemblance but not anywhere close to it

You guys do realize that Goku is just predicting where he'll be in 0.1 seconds right? It's not that impressive at all.
Lol no... Goku predicted his movements in stopped time. Wonder what Garou has done that's as impressive as that?

Dude that is literally even less impressive. That means Goku has time to make an absolutely absurd amount of predictions in his head before the 0.1s passes.
This is silly cuz I don't recall Goku thinking or moving in stopped time at that point in the series/chapter... It was later on he got to move in stopped time

What copy feats from garou do you think surpasses Goku's copy feats?
The fact that he has graduated from just copying martial arts techniques to copying natural phenomena... But come to think of it Goku literally did the same thing too, graduated from copying martial arts techniques to copying Ki attacks no matter how complex to the point he copied Hakai

But Goku predicts it so your first statement doesn't make sense lmao. Obviously it leaves room to predict if Goku can predict it constantly
It doesn't... What's with you and undermining Goku? Your logic is so biased. Instead of thinking it's a skill feat for goku's information analysis and analytical predictions you're here saying it leaves room cuz Goku predicted it. This is like saying "character A armour is as strong as metal but character B broke it with his bare hand so character A's armour can't be as hard as metal"

The fact that he has graduated from just copying martial arts techniques to copying natural phenomena... But come to think of it Goku literally did the same thing too, graduated from copying martial arts techniques to copying Ki attacks no matter how complex to the point he copied Hakai
Ki techniques are not equivalent to natural phenomena. However I still don't understand how copying natural phenomena is applicable to skill. It's a power granted from the jupiter headass character to enable garou to fuse martial art technique with hax.

I mean it makes no sense for Roshi to dodge Jiren while not holding back. We are all aware of the gap between MSSB Goku and Roshi right? It means Jiren used lesser speed against Roshi.

Can this be an application of skill? Wasn't this done through the powers bestowed upon him by god? and even if it's an application of martial arts skills this still isn't enough as Ki is an application of martial arts also so this just gives room to include Ki
That's like saying the creation of super saiyan blue isn't a skill feat

We are all aware of the gap between MSSB Goku and Roshi right? It means Jiren used lesser speed against Roshi.
Skill has been shown consistently to be able to keep up with those massively stronger than you briefly... I.e Base Goku vs Broly, Base Goku Vs hit (same hit that knocked out ssb vegeta). Base Goku using UI dodging attacks ssj vegeta was struggling with, this master roshi Vs jiren fight etc and several other scenarios I can't remember

When master roshi showed instinctive movements whis states that it's a resemblance, it's the same principle but still a far cry from the technique. This just obviously means that yes ultra instinct by definition is instinctive reaction and uses the same principle but yet it's still vastly different and far above mere instinctive movements
That's actually a great point. Despite using instinctive reaction, whis considers roshi's technique very inferior to even the most inferior version of the technique.

Human Garou < Human Garou (Monster Association Arc) < Half-Monster Garou (Post-Orochi) < Half-Monster Garou (During Darkshine Fight) < Half-Monster Garou (Post-Darkshine Fight) < Monster Garou (During Bomb Fight) < Monster Garou (During Bang Fight) < Monster Garou (Post-Bang Fight) < Monster Garou (With God Slayer Fist) < Monster Garou (Post-Platinum Sperm) < Monster Garou (Post-Sage Centipede) < Monster Garou (During Saitama Fight) < Awakened Garou (With All Life Eradication Fist)
With all this scaling chains his instinctive reactions is still nowhere near UI sign's first appearance... Maybe on par's with roshi's instinctive reactions at best

DB probably has the biggest scaling chains for everything i've seen on this site, i don't think trying to compete with them on that is a good idea.

That's actually a great point. Despite using instinctive reaction, whis considers roshi's technique very inferior to even the most inferior version of the technique.
you’d think it’s a great point, obviously it is a great point

but this is the third time this was mentioned in this thread. And it’s going to be completely ignored. Just watch

That's actually a great point. Despite using instinctive reaction, whis considers roshi's technique very inferior to even the most inferior version of the technique
I know right?... People are actually trying to use the definition of ultra instinct to say it's just mere instinctive reactions when whis already clarified that

With all this scaling chains his instinctive reactions is still nowhere near UI sign's first appearance... Maybe on par's with roshi's instinctive reactions at best
Because Whis stated that each attack in UI became sharper and more efficient over time.
So are we going to do something stupid like:

UI sign 1 second < UI sign 2 seconds in < UI sign< 3 seconds in….

Ah yes... Like Goku doesn't have Jax based on martial arts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back