• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well tbh batman's skill actually interests me more than this debate lol. I'd like to know more about him
Same but >like 30000 appearances

I have been gathering feats for DCAU bats up to a certain point though, planning a overhauling on him even if it's mostly just additions, he has some decent skill stuff. And Death Hax via pressure points by blocking some chi or some shit, aka he ventures a bit into that wacky fake lol skill shit.
Bats has Instinctive Reactions and Analytical Prediction (he can even predict attacks based on slight changes in the air and possesses a sixth sense) but they’re not as ridiculously supernatural from what I know

Afaik the only memeisly overpowered aspects of Batman are his super-genius intellect and tactician skills/planning.
You'd be surprised what ten billion issues of accumulative comics and fights would do to a mf. A skill feat every issue just about tends to add up.

Oh shit we’re veering off-
Thank God too, this thread ******* sucks and is low-key toxic.

Bats has Instinctive Reactions and Analytical Prediction (he can even predict attacks based on slight changes in the air and possesses a sixth sense) but they’re not as ridiculously supernatural from what I know

Afaik the only memeisly overpowered aspects of Batman are his super-genius intellect and tactician skills/planning.
There's also the fact that every time Batman enters a room he counts every atom inside it, and in case one of them moves or disappears he immediately knows.

There's also the fact that every time Batman enters a room he counts every atom inside it, and in case one of them moves or disappears he immediately knows.
1bmJln6.png

actually debate this is a lot more fun than debate about all those haxlord out there
3 pages just to know if they can even interact with eachother's NEP and AE, then 2 more pages to decide if they have enough NPI, 5 more pages to figure out if they can exist near eachother without getting passive'd and then the debate can start.

Goku is the same speed as the person he is predicting. He even gets 0.1 seconds to figure it out.

Garou was predicting someone with the ability to blitz him to hell and back with ease.
Predicting FTE is always better, analytical prediction involves a lot more. The type of prediction on which said prediction is based upon, how many steps ahead they can read and what they've managed to predict. Goku has predicted temporal based attacks which are stated to be unpredictable, Garou on the other hand has no such feats with his prediction so I'd say Goku beats Garou in terms of sheer prediction.

Predicting FTE is always better, analytical prediction involves a lot more. The type of prediction on which said prediction is based upon, how many steps ahead they can read and what they've managed to predict. Goku has predicted temporal based attacks which are stated to be unpredictable, Garou on the other hand has no such feats with his prediction so I'd say Goku beats Garou in terms of sheer prediction.
Are you just now responding to this.

You have to be trolling 💀 I hope you are cause that genuinely made me laugh, bro.
You can't really, those are called layers which neither opponent here really has. That would require them both to bypass resistances to Analytical Prediction.

Kuroki Gensai slams them both.

You can't really, those are called layers which neither opponent here really has. That would require them both to bypass resistances to Analytical Prediction.

Goku read and predicted Hit's movements who was using a stance and fighting in a way where his moves can't be read. Does that count?

Goku read and predicted Hit's movements who was using a stance and fighting in a way where his moves can't be read. Does that count?
Yeah absolutely, time is already hard enough to predict and Hit intentionally makes it even harder to predict than before. So essentially Goku has Analytical prediction with 2 layers of bypassing Unpredictable jazz.

However both Goku and Garou fall kinda short when it comes to how far ahead of time they can predict although I'm sure Goku takes the cake there since he has a lot more prediction feats than Garou does given Dragon Ball's long ass history.

Oh I made a fr layer..

the one you responded to was in response to me joking

Analytical prediction has no "layers", it is a kind of P&A that you need to see the quality
Which are essentially layers, layers of unpredictability would still count nonetheless. Having a resistance towards analytical prediction and out predicting said resistance would definitely count as layered analytical prediction.

Resistance to analytical prediction is always more a demonstration of the character's limit of analysis than actual resistance.

Simply analysis the quality of the thing. It's just like powers like heat manipulation, you don't analyze the "layers", you analyze the temperature

I'm back guys and can safely say Popeye destroys both because I made a headcanon that Popeye became God and wipes everyone from existence in exchange for infinite spinach. We're done here.

Is Goku even that great a martial artist. I know he gets hyped a lot but does he even have like good feats for fighting technique that aren't basic things like "Actually uses feints, grapples his opponents, dodges, parries"

Is Goku even that great a martial artist. I know he gets hyped a lot but does he even have like good feats for fighting technique that aren't basic things like "Actually uses feints, grapples his opponents, dodges, parries"
Yes.

Although his Full Nelson is meh

In short, Goku was already a master at 12, has a lot of MA techniques. Then in DBZ it was more of “who has a higher power and/or skill”. Then DBS was able to incorporate Martial arts but on a supernatural level. Such as damage reduction to counter weak point strikes from an opponent faster than him, predict a time stop spammer, match the speed, angle and power of a person’s strike to nullify its strength (the shockwave from their strikes will destroy the universe if Goku failed), and Ultra Instinct, a technique which resembles Mushin Irl, so it’s like a God/supernatural version of it that is extremely difficult to master.

In short, Goku was already a master at 12, has a lot of MA techniques. Then in DBZ it was more of “who has a higher power and/or skill”. Then DBS was able to incorporate Martial arts but on a supernatural level. Such as damage reduction to counter weak point strikes from an opponent faster than him, predict a time stop spammer, match the speed, angle and power of a person’s strike to nullify its strength (the shockwave from their strikes will destroy the universe if Goku failed), and Ultra Instinct, a technique which resembles Mushin Irl, so it’s like a God/supernatural version of it that is extremely difficult to master.
In all fairness, Goku has a lot of good skill feats in Super, yes, but Z is honestly a ******* wasteland. Even shit that got posted here like "Matched Cell who is made out of several genius fighters" is rather meaningless because Cell portrays very little notable skill in his fights, its all basic strength, speed, punches and kicks. Goku tricks him with obvious bait (Afterimage punch, Teleportation Kamehameha) and Cell even loses his mind and throws a tantrum the moment someone who can match him shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back