• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way I just noticed something . . .

Goku's Mastered Ultra Instinct gets less accurate as time goes on.

Doesn't this give him an obvious disadvantage here? Not to mention, doesn't this infer that his instincts are basically completely dependent on the amp? Meanwhile, Garou's is just a natural ability he's gained without needing any special power boost.

You mean stamina?

Yeah, Goku has gone past Tournament of power and fights way longer now.

Nah but AP + Durability = skill… so…
Pretty sure nobody said that. They are saying that Garou was only given AP, Durability, and Knowledge. He was not given the ability to miraculously apply that knowledge, he does that on his own, without God's power, which would be a skill.

You mean stamina?

Yeah, Goku has gone past Tournament of power and fights way longer now.
No, I'm talking about where he is in the manga. Apparently if he fights too long with MUI his accuracy continues to decrease. It's not really a stamina thing, rather his Instinctive Reactions become worse. Also he's been knocked out of MUI before after being hit hard.

No, I'm talking about where he is in the manga. Apparently if he fights too long with MUI his accuracy continues to decrease. It's not really a stamina thing, rather his Instinctive Reactions become worse. Also he's been knocked out of MUI before after being hit hard.
Lol it’s stamina, you can’t go knit picking one out of context panel. The form causes a massive strain which Goku circumvents through training. He can last far longer now.

What case has his UI reduced that isn’t stamina?

Tournament of power, his stamina was drained especially when it’s his first time in it.

Moro Arc? Moro’s passive energy absorption rate was so fast that Goku’s UI kept reducing. Another Stamina related cause

Now that you know it drops due to stamina

Granola said he found an opening because Goku has been in it for too long. Goku has been in it since his first encounter with him, So it makes sense that a slight drop in stamina caused REAL (not a weaker clone) Granola to sense ONE opening. Garou’s enhanced senses aren’t as good as Granola’s eye so don’t even try anything lolll. If you think Garou’s eyes are as good as Granola’s then you need yours checked. You’ll have to prove Garou is as good as Granola before he became the strongest in the universe, Granola’s Clone after he became the strongest, and Granola himself with all his power. Good Luck.

Merging eleven martial arts into a single art? Pussy shit. Based Batgod combied 127 martial arts into his own unique style of fighting

IMG_5977.jpg

Batman has some of the highest raw martial arts skill yeah. He's a lot more grounded though, he doesn't have stuff like Garou or Goku's Technique Mimicry, Analytical Prediction, and Instinctive Reaction as far as I know.

Not to say he's less skilled or have that debate, just saying he isn't like these absurd anime characters with their layered predictions and frankly supernatural and impossible skill feats.

Merging eleven martial arts into a single art? Pussy shit. Based Batgod combied 127 martial arts into his own unique style of fighting

IMG_5977.jpg
Also Batman canonically knowing what Sailor Moon is be wildin'
he doesn't have stuff like Garou or Goku's Technique Mimicry, Analytical Prediction, and Instinctive Reaction as far as I know.
Depends which Batman, some do, almost all have analytical prediction though (to some ludicrous degrees even).

Inb4 this becomes a Batman skill thread.

Also Batman canonically knowing what Sailor Moon is be wildin'

Depends which Batman, some do, almost all have analytical prediction though (to some ludicrous degrees even).

Inb4 this becomes a Batman skill thread.
Well tbh batman's skill actually interests me more than this debate lol. I'd like to know more about him

Bats has Instinctive Reactions and Analytical Prediction (he can even predict attacks based on slight changes in the air and possesses a sixth sense) but they’re not as ridiculously supernatural from what I know

Afaik the only memeisly overpowered aspects of Batman are his super-genius intellect and tactician skills/planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back