• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God Zamasu Mid Godly regeneration removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now hear me out...
3rxxe8o9hwi21.png

You did made a positive claim since you claim that Zamasu's being was not completely erased and his mind remained. You need to prove it is different for it to work
I said i don't see any scans stating mind getting erased. It's your burden of proof to prove his mind getting erased.

how many zamasu regen downgrade threads have there been overall at this point, i think this is like the 5th after the heroes one

That reasoning doesn't work. A mind is an abstract something, like Zamasu's "will". His brain getting erased won't result in his abstract mind also getting erased.
The mind is abstract, yes, but that abstract thing Is generated from the brain.

The mind's existence is completely depending on the brain's.

This part?
This too doesn't work because mafuba never actually failed against Zamasu and in the context of the sentence they are talking about sealing so no assuming that it for some reason is refering to hakai is just capping. Also it undermines the fact that beerus literally stated hakai can't kill immortals.
Does that look like bold to you?

The mind is not separate from the brain and everyone who knows a little bit of biology knows that. I am not the one who decided that, experts did.

That is no where close to an attack, the one who's being offensive is you and right now you insulted me again, proving my point.
Crazy when I clearly explained physical destruction alone would destroy brain also & wiki Regeneration page still states or considers as something non physical aspects you keep saying brain and mind are without proving anything and now trying to insult me based on real life explanation for biology when I clearly mentioned wiki explaination and reality are two different things. If you can't understand different between both don't even reply to me.

Crazy when I clearly explained physical destruction alone would destroy brain also & wiki Regeneration page still states or considers as something non physical aspects you keep saying brain and mind are without proving anything and now trying to insult me based on real life explanation for biology when I clearly mentioned wiki explaination and reality are two different things. If you can't understand different between both don't even reply to me.

Again, I did not insult you. Stop lying, that is an insult on its own towards me. I won't be so lenient from now on.

Erase and Destroy is equivalent to Kill. When Beerus said he'd erase or kill, he meant that he'll kill them with hakai
No, no, no, no. Not "erase or kill", "erase and kill". The two terms are distinct.

When Beerus threatened to kill Goku and blow up the planet, he shouted: "Now die, along with your planet". When Beerus threatened to kill Vegeta, he remarked that: "I'll obliterate you, too", in reference to the Genocide of the Saiyans. When Beerus announced his plans to use the Hakai on Zamasu, though, he said: "I'm going to destroy Zamas while I can..."

No, no, no, no. Not "erase or kill", "erase and kill". The two terms are distinct.

When Beerus threatened to kill Goku and blow up the planet, he shouted: "Now die, along with your planet". When Beerus threatened to kill Vegeta, he remarked that: "I'll obliterate you, too", in reference to the Genocide of the Saiyans. When Beerus announced his plans to use the Hakai on Zamasu, though, he said: "I'm going to destroy Zamas while I can..."
unknown.png
unknown.png
(They're talking about Goku using hakai aka Beerus's technique.)

In DBZ, when Villians wanted to kill someone they said things like; "I'm going to erase you with this attack"

These are all synonyms. When Beerus said he'd erase someone, he meant that he'll kill them. Erase = Kill when regarding the hakai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back