• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God Zamasu Mid Godly regeneration removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non physical aspects* destroying physical body soul destroy the brain how would brain be there.

It's your burden of proof to show me scans where it's stated mind also getting erased.

For now Zamasu regeneration thing is low godly
Fundamental knowledge of biology is not "headcanon". The Mind is assumed to be contained within the brain, insofar as the setting does state not otherwise.

Wait.

Beerus stated that he could not "kill" immortals. That part is obvious. But then Whis chines and claims that "We have something more convenient than [the Mafuba]". He wouldn't be referencing a sealing technique, as the Mafuba already failed against Zamasu. Furthermore, when the Hakai is mentioned, the words "erase" and "destroy" are used exclusively, but never "kill".
Maybe immortals cannot survive a Hakai. Goku's botched imitation of the Hakai instilled terror in Zamasu, so...

Wait.

Beerus stated that he could not "kill" immortals. That part is obvious. But then Whis chines and claims that "We have something more convenient than [the Mafuba]". He wouldn't be referencing a sealing technique, as the Mafuba already failed against Zamasu. Furthermore, when the Hakai is mentioned, the words "erase" and "destroy" are used exclusively, but never "kill".
Maybe immortals cannot survive a Hakai. Goku's botched imitation of the Hakai instilled terror in Zamasu, so...
Mafuba failed on Zamasu? Didn't they botch it because they forgot the seal? Thats what the anime said at least.

Wait.

Man that cap pfp suits you pretty darn well

No it's you who has to prove mind is not an part of brain in db and is something more abstract.
I haven't claimed anything it's your burden made the postive claim for brain and mind are same in DB without any scans.

Again, Zamasu has 0 reasons to be aware of his level of regen.

Even if Whis had somehow a better EE that could erase him, that would be a regeneration negation feat for him, similar to Hearts's.

I haven't claimed anything it's your burden made the postive claim for brain and mind are same in DB without any scans.
This is not how the wiki works, and all you're doing is nitpicking the regeneration page.
Mind is generally assumed to be a part of the brain/consciousness. Some verses treat it as a seperate thing from the soul but most don't
This is how it works here. My apologies OP.

Reactions: Rez
I haven't made any positive claim when you made claim that brain and mind are same prove it. I am only following wiki explanation
You are literally going against real-life, snap back to reality
mqdefault.jpg

Mind is generally assumed to be a part of the brain/consciousness. Some verses treat it as a seperate thing from the soul but most don't
Prove DB mind and brain are same with scans Offcourse different verses different rules. If you don't have scans for mind being brain in DB thats just assumption and headcanon and appeal to reality. Just so in real life we treat brain as mind doesn't mean same applies in fiction especially for wiki standard explaination.

Also it's clearly mentioned non physical aspects*. Brain exist in physical body.

Prove DB mind and brain are same with scans Offcourse different verses different rules. If you don't have scans for mind being brain in DB thats just assumption and headcanon and appeal to reality. Just so in real life we treat brain as mind doesn't mean same applies in fiction especially for wiki standard explaination.
It's not assumption. That's just how mind works. I already explained it to you why mind is usually not seperate from soul
Also it's clearly mentioned non physical aspects*. Brain exist in physical body.
You clearly ignored consciousness if you think that

No, it is up to you to use scans and prove an exception, that DB mind isnt in the brain, or related to the soul or anything, you'd have to prove its a completely seperate metaphysical aspect somewhere else and wasn't erased

So, whats stopping us from thinking this is some sort of god like seal..?
Narratively speaking, they hyped up the Hakai, they introduced the Hakai, and they continued to allude to the Hakai and Beerus destroying people throughout the saga. Why this would be a mysterious godly seal not yet seen or foreshadowed instead of the Hakai is beyond me.

No, it is up to you to use scans and prove an exception, that DB mind isnt in the brain, or related to the soul or anything, you'd have to prove its a completely seperate metaphysical aspect somewhere else and wasn't erased
I haven't made any positive claim it's for DB fandom to back up their reason for mid godly regeneration for Zamasu not my burden. I just asked for proof. And dropped wiki explanation

Narratively speaking, they hyped up the Hakai, they introduced the Hakai, and they continued to allude to the Hakai and Beerus destroying people throughout the saga. Why this would be a mysterious godly seal instead of the Hakai is beyond me.
Because Beerus stated he can't erase immortal beings such as Zamasu, needing him to use something else

Narratively speaking, they hyped up the Hakai, they introduced the Hakai, and they continued to allude to the Hakai and Beerus destroying people throughout the saga. Why this would be a mysterious godly seal instead of the Hakai is beyond me.
because beerus can't kill immortals sssssss,

Wait.

Now hear me out...

I haven't made any positive claim it's for DB fandom to back up their reason for mid godly regeneration for Zamasu not my burden. I just asked for proof. And dropped wiki explanation
You did made a positive claim since you claim that Zamasu's being was not completely erased and his mind remained. You need to prove it is different for it to work

Wait.

Did you even read the post?
This one? Yes I did and the mafuba only failed because Goku is an idiot and forgot the seal. The only this argument is gonna work is if beerus is considered to be a less reliable source of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back