• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plot, also not all of them actually want to kill them, rather capture.

Imo the cambion is the most impressive in the show. Jack has cool hype and all, but didn't impress me as much as jesse. He was best reality warper on the show.

I'm confused, why isn't Amara Low 2-C? If she predates God/Death and time, thus being above any type of creation, doesn't that mean she's at that level if she's beyond time? Death couldn't remember if himself or God was older, so that's pretty solid evidence that God didn't create time (then who did??) But then doesn't that make her older than the concept of death itself? How can she die then? Nani????

It also doesn't make sense on God's profile that if she died, the universe would collapse on itself, given she existed before he did. What would happen if "nothing" stopped existing anyway? Hmhmmhmhmmhmmmm.

Then with this cosmic entity guy, it makes Amara seem like a manifestation of Marvel Oblivion, while it is the true form.

Then again I haven't watched the show since God and Amara went on vacation so :^)

"Neither of them predate time."

Evidence that Amara doesn't?

So what is she really, a universal smokestack with powers?

@UMR

It's because God took time to create the universe, in Season 11 episode 22 God says Chuck: "The Archangels were the stuff of primordial creation, they'll take time to rebuild". Sam: "How much time?". Chuck: "Time we don't have", also the fact that God made many worlds in the distant past can also be considered proof.

God in the supernatural series didn't create time, nor does Amara/The Darkness exist before the Empty, meaning that she couldn't have existed for an infinite period of time.

Unite My Rice said:
"Neither of them predate time."
Evidence that Amara doesn't?

So what is she really, a universal smokestack with powers?
You have to prove a positive.

I'll give a hint what the Darkness is. It's in her namesake.

Also what the guy above said.

So what is she, like the embodiment of destruction or something? In any case it sounds like she should be unable to die, but the show makes it sound like she can

God is the Embodiment of Existence / Life, or Light. Darkness if the Embodiment of Nothingness, or Darkness. Death is the transition between one to the next.

She is a void, but a void as in Empty Space, rather than an Oblivion-esque Void.

Sort of, they kind of mix it up a little as a destructor or someone who wants nothing (herself) and maybe god, but her original concept is nothing.

They did make it seem like that, until it was revealed God could kill a weakened Amara. Also, if god dies, creation, and Amara would cease to exist.

Edit: Matt ninja'd me.

From what I've seen nothing suggests Cosmic Entity created them. Just that he predates them.

He is most likely going to be 2-C. Given that Supernatural has a multiverse and he is the nothingness that most likely predates time, and the alternate timelines by extension

Amara is as old as time and likely God is too. As she said in the season 11 finale. In the Beginning there was you and me. Amara and God's "birth" for lack of a better term is what marked the beginning of time. Also about her power while see appears to be stronger and very well could be. Their raw power being called equal might be how they can use it on an universal scale. God can create on a universal scale. Amara is stated to destroy on a universal scale. God might not be able to match her power in pure a destructive manner. But he can create places and ward himself from even her power and sight.

Also God calling himself, Being and Amara Nothingness refers to their natures, in abstract terms. He basically means he is a force of creation while Amara is a force of annihilation.

As for Death. I figured as his position is tied to the Natural Order the likely one authority above Amara and God. With Amara's appearance Death likely appeared but only as a concept thus never meeting her. For as while Amara could be killed, no being existed yet that could that stopping Death from truly appearing. With God appearing Death took form as now something balanced Amara. The three at least the last Death, view humans in terms of power or importance as how humans view bacterium.

As the Cosmic Entity is more likely more based on The Nameless Mist and not Azathoth. As while the sleeping and madding appearance is more Azathoth, it took the form more akin to the Nameless Mist before morphing in Castiel.

Also he never said he predates time. He gave a vague description about how In all of forever, nothing ever wakes up here. But likely he meant the Empty. But that can mean anything. He also said only God has no say or power over the Empty. He didn't say anything about Amara. And regardless of the inconsistency of whether she is God's equal or superior in power. She has overpowered God and has brought fear to Lucifer, Death, and God in the past and her nature as darkness/Nothingness might have a relationship with the Cosmic Entity or the Empty.

Just reminding you that Death was never afraid of The Darkness. When Death said that the Darkness should ramain bound, he was obviously talking about the necessity of keeping the Natural Order intact, as Amara would destroy everything if released.

Amara and God are equal. It was stated many times in the show, even by Amara herself. Yeah, God needed help from the Archangels to seal her, but that's only because he and Amara were at a stalement. Two equal forces require another force to tip the scales. Also, God never wanted to kill her. He was holding back alot. There's also the reasoning that a weakened Amara managed to hurt God. But he wasn't really fighting at the time. He came there to seal her, unlike Amara who was bloodlusted and was fighting for her life/freedom. Amara's attack with emotionally charged with rage. Made it easy to overpower Chuck and deal a fatal blow. Amara is the angry, thrashing one, and Chuck is the calm, strategic one. Chuck thought he has cornered her and she thought so too, but he was distracted with the sealing while Amara freaked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back