• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kepekley23

VS Battles
Retired
The Darkness, his older sister, is the only entity surpassing his power

Shouldn't this be changed to:

"The Darkness, his older sister, is the only entity that can match him in ability, with the likely exception of the Horseman Death"

Since Amara was stated to be equal to God in raw power, and this is what the profile says?

Idk she is the oldest and spn oldest means power. She while weakened was able to overpower him, tho he wasn't fighting back, there are probably more statements like him needing the 4 AA meaning he couldn't do it himself

If God were to do it, all of reality would collapse. The SPN universe is sustained by the existence of both of them.

He was afraid of her reputation ig being the oldest. I don't see how he can not know her being as old as god and she was omnipresent at one point

Death had heard of Amara, but he didn't know her personally. Even Amara herself states she had never seen Death and he had never seen her either.

Honestly they make stuff up as they go cause plot holes. Like death saying the leviathans predate all of gods creations, yet when god was born the darkness was all there was and she would destroy his creations and such, makes it look like AA> leviathan in age. Tho death contracts it as in sure he meant angel as a race as a whole. More examples death saying he could be maybe older than god, yet doesn't know amara? She was omnipresent at the beginning and if he is as old or older than god he should of came across her. They definitely make certain stuff up as they go and retconnimg certain things, I'm not complaining just observation

The Darkness nearly one-shot God here, and she was badly damaged at that point.

Feats wise she is evidently stronger than God, specially since he needed outside-help to fight and seal her.

It was established several times that God was hesitant to kill Amara.

Also, the Archangels being able to do anything to help God is PIS and likely an outlier, and I don't think they fought her. They helped seal her.

1. Doesn't matter. He was still visibly struggling to get out and break free from her grip, but couldn't.

2. She was in a perfect position to kill him but didn't due to her own hesitation and emotions, yet she still left him in a state of near-death.

3. It really isn't. Prep-Time for Magical Spells can do insane things in Supernatural. It's why humans like Sam, Dean and Rowena can stand up to even Archangel-level beings.

4. Both Lucifer and Michael have been shown to have special Spears, the former stabbed Amara with it after she was weakened by the combined power of Hell and Heaven

5. Amara was very weakened when she fought God and still stomped.

I still stand by amara> God due to feats and statements, and well age. Cosmic entity is 3-A at least. It's funny cause amara was supposed to exist before everything, she was supposed to be primordial nothingness, and they went more ancient than that with cosmic entity -_-"

Casual spells can bind Death like a dog on a leash. It was done TWICE once by Lucifer and the second by Sam and Dean (although easily undone by God Castiel) plus Rowena doing damage to The Darkness with spells.

They cannot be outliers. It's more like spells can do certain things and have certain effects on beings regardless of their power.

Rowena has constantly used spells on Lucifer too (rotting his vessel and sending him to the bottom of the ocean).

So yes spells are very downplayed here

Kepekley23 said:
The Cosmic Entity should prolly be Low 2-C, to be honest.
I agree, I even have his profile prepared in google docs to create when we got more information on him.

Though it doesn't seem like we are.

He is likely the actual creator of reality.

Unless God and the Darkness are Freeza and King Cold and he is just Cell.

I though it was Lucifer who said they were equal in raw power (episode reference was Season 11 Episode 9 if you want to hear it for yourself), regardless, i do not agree, even though God wanted to seal her, he still said he barely defeated her with the 4 Archangels in Season 11 Episode 22.

This is the general scope of the Cosmic Entity's power, bascially, he has pull where God and Heaven don't.

Also AU! Michael set up seals that rendered Jack nearly powerless before him.

So yes, Spells are ridiculous in Supernatural and it is very feasible for the Archangels to help God with a support role.

Speaking of Jack, he has several feats that could be interpreted as Tier 3.

The only real thing known about Jack is that he will eventually surpass Lucifer, and even that is shaky at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back