• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ascended Athena Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I check in on the thread one more time before bed and this happens.

@Sniper670 I could care less if you think Kratos is 10-C, just don't be caustic about the thread here.

@PrinceofPein I do not why Yggdrasil isn't Low 1-C. Ultima disagreed with it at some point and the thread went with that.

@Georredannea15 @RaveeCPN @Larssx @Gasper

Let's not derail this anymore than it has been.
Hasty and Ped were contributing to the chaos as well.

I think at this point just waiting for more entries from teams that know about Tier 1 would be ideal. Debating in circles about already formed opinions or responding to provocations will only go on for a few more pages without any additional content.

How is being insulted and pointing out when I was insulted “contributing to chaos”?
You were being insulted, true, but that does not mean you should give in to the chaos. You should learn to control yourself in these cases and calmly assess the situation and ask for a staff member to oversee that the thread does not go to shit. I learned that the hard way myself in many a thread before.

And yes, Sniper's comment was insulting to me as it was directly targeted to me despite my best efforts to tell him to not aggravate further because I had warned Ped, but that really doesn't give me an incentive to make this any more heated than it has to be. I will instead calmly ask the assistance of a staff member qualified to handle the situation and leave it in their hands so that they can hopefully alleviate the situation.

I think at this point just waiting for more entries from teams that know about Tier 1 would be ideal. Debating in circles about already formed opinions or responding to provocations will only go on for a few more pages without any additional content.
A lot of the staff I have tagged have yet to respond, but we already have two thread mods (Three if you count Planck) and one admin agreeing to it. A few more thread mods and admins agreeing possibly couldn't hurt. We still have a long way to go.

You were being insulted, true, but that does not mean you should give in to the chaos. You should learn to control yourself in these cases and calmly assess the situation and ask for a staff member to oversee that the thread does not go to shit. I learned that the hard way myself in many a thread before.

And yes, Sniper's comment was insulting to me as it was directly targeted to me despite my best efforts to tell him to not aggravate further because I had warned Ped, but that really doesn't give me an incentive to make this any more heated than it has to be. I will instead calmly ask the assistance of a staff member qualified to handle the situation and leave it in their hands so that they can hopefully alleviate the situation.
Spoke like a real kratos.

Besides, I think most of us have weighed in all our arguments and don't have much to provide anymore. At this point it should merely be a simple matter of voting unless someone else has something new to contribute that we already haven't tackled prior.

Since you all said the same thing, I will make this comment generally.
1. Why is yddgrasil not low 1-C? That is text book low 1-C
2. If we will not give people low 2-C for transcending 5-B and having having higher level of power to them, we give them "possibly" at most since it can be that they transcend the 5-B that way and it can be that they are not really HDE by our standards since we do not have enough info.
That should be the case here, with a little more context this is straight up low 1-C, but since it is shaky, this should be "possibly" since it does fit the criteria but there are different interpretations that will not amount to low 1-C based on thr standards here.
Sure I would concede on the possible low 1-C, but due to my belief the reasons/grounds they gave sounds too shaky for me, specially that we no longer do we give those type of statements a higher level of infinity.

Let alone if you analyze it case by case and check everything (but apparently I got called cherrypicky/nitpicker), you would notice that none of them really meets the criteria.

I suggested HDE 5D because if you checked the scene, it really impacted her form, and not really Attack Potency and the whole philosophical reasons for that, is due to her sacrificing to Zeus (where Krato wanted to kill him since the sword is created for that), I really don't see how in any context really refers to cosmology.

Sure I would concede on the possible low 1-C, but due to my belief the reasons/grounds they gave sounds too shaky for me, specially that we no longer do we give those type of statements a higher level of infinity.

Let alone if you analyze it case by case and check everything (but apparently I got called cherrypicky/nitpicker), you would notice that none of them really meets the criteria.

I suggested HDE 5D because if you checked the scene, it really impacted her form, and not really Attack Potency and the whole philosophical reasons for that, is due to her sacrificing to Zeus (where Krato wanted to kill him since the sword is created for that), I really don't see how in any context really refers to cosmology.
Already addressed those arguments in the prior comments if you check the counter arguments that don't involve us throwing the words "nitpicker" around (And there's a lot of them), but I guess we're not budging on that front.

Planck and I re-addressed your re-addressings back (Wherever I was more qualified to to so anyway, Planck was pulling the most muscle TBF)
And I re-addressed your re-addressings that re-addressed mines back.
733703261349085265.webp

Anyway...

Agree: 35 to 36? - KLOL506, LuffyRuffy46307, Gasper, Marvel_Champion_07, RaveeCPN, Zaratthustra, Quantu, Quintessence_PE, Robo, Georredannea15, Rikimarox2, omegabronic, Hasty12345, Malekith, Zamasu Chan, Roirr, Emirp sumitpo, LordTracer, Planck69 (OP has one vote for himself and no more), Eseseso, Akagami_Shanks1, ThanatosX, TheGod, NHTkenshin2, GilverTheProtoAngelo, Larssx, RoTr35, Ped2018, Diamentus, Deceived3596, Maverick Zero X, LordGriffin1000, Theglassman12, KingTempest, Reiner, PrinceofPein (Possibly Low 1-C)

Disagree: 4 - Celestial_Pegasus, ImmortalDread, TheGreatJedi13, Sniper670

Neutral: 1 - DarkDragonMedeus

Lemme know if I missed anyone else. If I did, please link down where you agreed or disagreed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back